Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

What Is A Mikel? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is A Mikel? (1106 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance / Mikel & Ogude Are Suspended For The Ivory Coast Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Mikel? by MoyoGENERAL: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2014
1. A Magician: He's right in front of you for
minutes, but you only get to see him for 30
seconds
picking up a yellow card.
2. A Mikel is a Nigerian Ferrari with the
engine of a
Picanto.
3. A Mikel is anything that has weight,
occupies
space, breathes but remains stationary.
4. A Mikel is a confused strolling object that
has
no focus.
5. It is an SI unit for measuring
deceleration, e.g the
car decelerated by 2 mikel/sec.
6. The botanical name of a snail, Mikelis
Obilis
7. Anybody who can pass the ball but can't
shoot, cross, head, or be creative. e.g, My
grandma
is a Mikel.
8. A mikel is that footballer who is allergic
to
goals.

Question.
a stationary mass of 60 mikels is pushed up the field
60meters for 5 minutes. Before it stops it encounters some moving bodies of 12 modrics, 15
fernandinho and 35 matics. Calculate the deceleration of the mass in mikel/seconds...hence,
to bring the mass back in motion, the force required in OBI is?.....( 2 mikel= 1 modric, 1.5
mikels=1 fernandinho, 1.25 mikel= 1 matics)....lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is A Mikel? by obeski13(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
MoyoGENERAL: 1. A Magician: He's right in front of you for
seconds
engine of a
Picanto.
occupies
has
no focus.
deceleration, e.g the
Obilis
grandma
is a Mikel.
to
goals.

Question.
60meters for 5 minutes. Before it stops it encounters some moving bodies of 12 modrics, 15
fernandinho and 35 matics. Calculate the deceleration of the mass in mikel/seconds...hence,
to bring the mass back in motion, the force required in OBI is?.....( 2 mikel= 1 modric, 1.5
u are a genius.i cant stop laughing while reading ur post.
Re: What Is A Mikel? by Kog45(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
What is Mikel?Mikel is a player that football pundits like you refused to understand and it will take third eyes to really understand who is Mikel.Mikel may be slower than snail or even lack focus as you put it but Keshi cannot do without him,asking Keshi what is Mikel?would give you an answer.Did you realize that Super Eagle have won two man of the match in this ongoing World Cup and one belong to Mikel,the other to Osase.I believe after this World Cup,Keshi will tells Nigerians that Mikel is the best Super Eagle player with facts that will make me and you look like a lame man in the World of Football.

1 Like

Re: What Is A Mikel? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
obeski13: u are a genius.i cant stop laughing while reading ur post.
he just copied and pasted!
Re: What Is A Mikel? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
What is a Mikel? Mike is an object that has no use but occupies space.....most embarrassing and nonsensical player on the planet!
Re: What Is A Mikel? by Guykhena(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
MoyoGENERAL: 1. A Magician: He's right in front of you for
seconds
engine of a
Picanto.
occupies
has
no focus.
deceleration, e.g the
Obilis
grandma
is a Mikel.
to
goals.

Question.
Hahahahahahahaha grin
Niceeee
Re: What Is A Mikel? by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
once dubbed the next okocha. Mourinho changed this guys destiny. He would have been a better player had he joined man utd then

Re: What Is A Mikel? by pat077: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mikel is a player dat receives a lot of criticism, yet, his coaches can't do without him. He may not shoot or score as u wish, but he brings stability to d team.
Re: What Is A Mikel? by pat077: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
VIPERVENOM: once dubbed the next okocha. Mourinho changed this guys destiny. He would have been a better player had he joined man utd then
like Anderson?
Re: What Is A Mikel? by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
pat077: like Anderson?
anything that happened to anderson was all his fault. If mikel had joined man utd, SAF wouldn't have bought carrick
Re: What Is A Mikel? by MoyoGENERAL: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Kog45: What is Mikel?Mikel is a player that football pundits like you refused to understand and it will take third eyes to really understand who is Mikel.Mikel may be slower than snail or even lack focus as you put it but Keshi cannot do without him,asking Keshi what is Mikel?would give you an answer.Did you realize that Super Eagle have won two man of the match in this ongoing World Cup and one belong to Mikel,the other to Osase.I believe after this World Cup,Keshi will tells Nigerians that Mikel is the best Super Eagle player with facts that will make me and you look like a lame man in the World of Football.

Sometimes I wonder what these coaches see in him! aside from his defensive abilities most times he offers little while attacking!!!!!!he needs to step up his game in this tournament, he loses ball a lot and he hasn't won so ,many tackles.
Re: What Is A Mikel? by MoyoGENERAL: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
blueto: he just copied and pasted!
bros solve my question na
lol
Re: What Is A Mikel? by MoyoGENERAL: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
pat077: Mikel is a player dat receives a lot of criticism, yet, his coaches can't do without him. He may not shoot or score as u wish, but he brings stability to d team.
you mean defensive stability!!!!abi...cos he can't just attack and put pressure on opponents
Re: What Is A Mikel? by MoyoGENERAL: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
VIPERVENOM: anything that happened to anderson was all his fault. If mikel had joined man utd, SAF wouldn't have bought carrick
agreed....he would have replaced Keane.....I just wish we can turn back the hands of time, imagine how great an attacking midfielder he would have been now!!!!

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2014: Sepp Blatter Says He Is 'surprised' Lionel Messi Won The Golden / Mikel Obi Prays For Release Of Kidnapped Chibok Girls / Blessing Okagbare Wins Another Gold In The 200m Of The Commonwealth Games!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.