Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Advise Needed Urgently For The Clueles Who Wants To Move To Another Country!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise Needed Urgently For The Clueles Who Wants To Move To Another Country!!! (813 Views)

If You Had To Move To Another Country Tomorrow, Where Would You Go? / Another Country With The Green-white-green Flag? / (A Must Read) How Egypt Air Wrongly Flew Me To Another Country, Tore My Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Urgently For The Clueles Who Wants To Move To Another Country!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
All my life , i've always wanted to go to canada and have been working,thinking and now am clueless cos it seems imposible for me to go there. and now i need help/advise from people who have been in my situation but have been able to realise their dreams like mine so i could do same.
money is allways the reason why i cant my dreams and i dont have any family supporters to help me, so am practically on my own.

please i need advise!!!!!!!!!!!

and for those that will start saying nigeria will get better and all that annoying bullcrap (no offence) i dont want to be in nigeria weather its good or not, its what i want and what av always dreamed about so please keep off if you dont have any good advise on how i could realise my dreams.

thank you in advance. smiley
Re: Advise Needed Urgently For The Clueles Who Wants To Move To Another Country!!! by mikkyangel(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2014
andyallor: All my life , i've always wanted to go to canada and have been working,thinking and now am clueless cos it seems imposible for me to go there. and now i need help/advise from people who have been in my situation but have been able to realise their dreams like mine so i could do same.
money is allways the reason why i cant my dreams and i dont have any family supporters to help me, so am practically on my own.
please i need advise!!!!!!!!!!!
and for those that will start saying nigeria will get better and all that annoying bullcrap (no offence) i dont want to be in nigeria weather its good or not, its what i want and what av always dreamed about so please keep off if you dont have any good advise on how i could realise my dreams.
thank you in advance. smiley

Nor b small thing ohh, Andrew"s wife wants to check out!, well on a serious note, i feel ur pains.One wakes up every morning to hear bad news
for that way..

i think if you really wanna cheack out, na ur cash b the koko! as for Canada, u need to have gotten eductionl qualifications here b4 u even move an inch.....Cash +education + work experience will land you in Canada

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines
Re: Advise Needed Urgently For The Clueles Who Wants To Move To Another Country!!! by Originalsly: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2014
You can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. All your life...and working...and still don't have the money? "Where there is a will there is a way"....you don't have a will so how can you find a way to get there? Keep dreaming....maybe somebody will feel.sorry for you and.sponsor you.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently For The Clueles Who Wants To Move To Another Country!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2014
Originalsly: You can talk the talk but can't walk the walk. All your life...and working...and still don't have the money? "Where there is a will there is a way"....you don't have a will so how can you find a way to get there? Keep dreaming....maybe somebody will feel.sorry for you and.sponsor you.

erm.......originalsly, thanks for assuming without asking questions on where all the money av been earning since i started working went to, and thanks for being so full of yourself for being sacarstic about some saviour saving me from GOD knows what!
i only asked for advise from successful and enlightened people not insults coming from intellectual inept people like you. so pulease park one side.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently For The Clueles Who Wants To Move To Another Country!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2014
mikkyangel:

Nor b small thing ohh, Andrew"s wife wants to check out!, well on a serious note, i feel ur pains.One wakes up every morning to hear bad news
for that way..

i think if you really wanna cheack out, na ur cash b the koko! as for Canada, u need to have gotten eductionl qualifications here b4 u even move an inch.....Cash +education + work experience will land you in Canada

https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines

my dear thanks jare am still schooling and working its just getting money in nija no be pancake.......... i no know andrew o

(1) (Reply)

Immigrating To Canada As A Skilled Worker / Middle Name Not Stated In Uk Visa Tier 4 Application / Federal Government BEA Scholarship Students Are Going HUNGRY In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.