Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Seplat Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program (116430 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by davide470(m): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
ednut1:
because he is a scammer, who copied dat job spec online, oando i tink, see his email too, foolish scamer
The offer I got from one of the Top 5 Investment firm was advertised on Nairaland with a Gmail account, which I later confirmed to have been opened by the HR team. So before you insult anyone, think twice. Scammers don't bring up those requirements!!

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
davide470: The offer I got from one of the Top 5 Investment firm was advertised on Nairaland with a Gmail account, which I later confirmed to have been opened by the HR team. So before you insult anyone, think twice. Scammers don't bring up those requirements!!

Davide Leave am naw.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
davide470: The offer I got from one of the Top 5 Investment firm was advertised on Nairaland with a Gmail account, which I later confirmed to have been opened by the HR team. So before you insult anyone, think twice. Scammers don't bring up those requirements!!
you wouldn't blame him tho , I can feel his pain. Scammers often use such email addresses which most firms don't use , this makes the situation quite difficult because some companies who host a website still use this type of accounts to solicit applications. I remember a job posted by an oil company , I thought it was fake because the name of the company wasn't even stated there , it was while I was going through this company's website I saw the opening and the gmail email was same as the one advertised. The thing is , if you are qualified apply , back off when money is being requested in whatever form.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by buddy57: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dfavouredone:

You also wrote that test in PTI too. I wrote it too. are u sure that test is graduate trainee test with all those mature bros that came to write the test. Besides, did you observed that they wrote "production test" on top of your screen. A guy on this thread said he applied for experienced position and was invited for that same test.

My opinion is that if after on saturday when these guys will write, their questions is similar to ours - then ours is also a gtp but if their questions is different from our - then our is a experienced test.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by cc150615(f): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
ednut1: Conoil Nigeria Plc - As one of the flagship companies in
Nigeria's downstream petroleum industry, we require
vibrant,
resourceful and innovative individuals to reposition our
team in an expanding market:
Job Title: Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities
Analyse general ledger accounts on a defined and
regular basis.
Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
Maintain inventory records and adhere to specific
controls on inventories.
Render reports to management as well as statutory and
regulatory authorities. Copied from:
www.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
B.Sc Accounting/Finance or related field (minimum of
Second Class Upper).
Professional Qualification: ACA /ACCA.
Post-qualification experience: Minimum two years
cognate work.
Experience in Finance / Accounting or related jobs.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
High degree of integrity, confidentiality and ability to
contribute to team culture.
Readiness to work in any part of the country.
Working knowledge of Oracle ERP and excellent
knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry dynamics will be
an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their
applications to: vacancy@conoilplc.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lmao, the guy no try finally.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by buddy57: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Yea i noticed d matured men. Fear catch me sef.. Lets wait till dey write on Saturday, then we gone know watsup.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by wonder3(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hmmm....it's like dem buddy57 and others are deliberately avoiding answering the question'what was your test like'.....one word for una dia ris god oooo.....and pple wey go pass go still pass...shikena!

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by TheCleaner: 12:57am On Jul 17, 2014
log1: I just got this

Dear Applicant,

Further to your application for the Seplat Graduate Trainee Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed to take an aptitude test on Saturday, 19 July at 8:30 AM. Venue is Chams City, 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja GRA.Other details are presented below
This test will be administered electronically.
Please ensure that you are available for accreditation at the test centre at least 30 minutes to your designated test time.
You are required to come along with a printed copy of this e-mail invitation (including your username and password), writing materials and valid means of identification e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, or National Driver's License. Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable.

Just seeing my invite.

Please to all those invited, was any password indicated in the content of the mail? All I see is a UserId without details of a password.

Am I alone on this or that's how we all received the mail?

Cheers.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by log1(m): 2:21am On Jul 17, 2014
TheCleaner:

Just seeing my invite.

Please to all those invited, was any password indicated in the content of the mail? All I see is a UserId without details of a password.

Am I alone on this or that's how we all received the mail?

Cheers.

The lady that called said password would be provided at the venue.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Vinny101: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2014
Hello All, please I beg una pardon o! I can remember that seplat advert wasn't only on engineering fields and sciences; accounting and economics were also included. It's obvious from this thread that only those shortlisted for this over discussed test are engineers and scientist, dose this mean that other applicants are now on a long thing or they would still organise another test for other fields or something? Please all those that have been getting insider info, please make una help us find out,mbok!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2014
House should please confirm....... Has anyone who studied non-science course receive invite.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ogunsolalola: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2014
Vinny101: Hello All, please I beg una pardon o! I can remember that seplat advert wasn't only on engineering fields and sciences; accounting and economics were also included. It's obvious from this thread that only those shortlisted for this over discussed test are engineers and scientist, dose this mean that other applicants are now on a long thing or they would still organise another test for other fields or something? Please all those that have been getting insider info, please make una help us find out,mbok!

Studied economics n was invited
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Vinny101: 11:30am On Jul 17, 2014
ogunsolalola:

Studied economics n was invited
seen!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by gevis: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
pls for ds who wrote in warri, was it CBT? Shl, Gmat, or Dragnet? Thks.. pls dnt paste questions or clue..all dt I ask fr is organizer of the test.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by c5zar: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
gevis: pls for ds who wrote in warri, was it CBT? Shl, Gmat, or Dragnet? Thks.. pls dnt paste questions or clue..all dt I ask fr is organizer of the test.

pls is ur venue in warri, thanks in adv
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by gevis: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
c5zar:
pls is ur venue in warri, thanks in adv

No lagos,,,, jus wanted to know if dt of warri was cbt too
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by c5zar: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2014
lendron03:
some1 inside assured me that d Invite was not for GT. invites for GT will come much later.
wat position did u apply for and how many years experience was required? am jus curious as to why they should organize an aptitude test for those wit experience. pls reply

pls just for clarity sake is there going to be another test schedule, i wud appreciate the info so i can just take my mind off and think of other things, dats after this 19th test date.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by c5zar: 7:55am On Jul 18, 2014
gevis:

No lagos,,,, jus wanted to know if dt of warri was cbt too

since its chams city it shud b CBT
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Vinny101: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2014
c5zar:
pls just for clarity sake is there going to be another test schedule, i wud appreciate the info so i can just take my mind off and think of other things, dats after this 19th test date.
Its always good to be positive,however I don't think being positive on this would amount to anything because I strongly doubt if these guys would organise another test after tomorrow. This is not the end of life and not a do or die matter either! I really hoped for the invite capitalising on the grace of God and my qualifications but unfortunately I got nothing. That also cast doubt on how recruitments are done in this country. Anyways I have moved on! To all those writing the test tomorrow, Seplat is a mega job and just give it your best. All the same nothing should be overruled in this recruitment and be smart all round.Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by c5zar: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
yes i know, just want an inside gist on the whole issue
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2014
At Chams City live and direct! Gate crashing mode activated! cool
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by wroskian(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Fortissimo: At Chams City live and direct! Gate crashing mode activated! cool

OKAY... Continue
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by bobbyod(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm... Seplatu!!!! Na only u waka come? Qauntitative, verbal, logical reasoning, current affairs....#dereisGodoooh!!!!!!!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Machini(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
The quantitative shaa!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by chemicstein: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Please what was the title of the test.....the one written in warri was termed "production trainee"
Machini: The quantitative shaa!
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Vinny101: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Abeg did any non science applicant went for this test? Apart from the person that said he/she studied economics which I still doubt maybe na energy economics. Non sciences applicants fingers crossed.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by ednut1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Vinny101: Abeg did any non science applicant went for this test? Apart from the person that said he/she studied economics which I still doubt maybe na energy economics. Non sciences applicants fingers crossed.
this ur grammer nawa o cheesy. will all d applicants be on nairaland ni. oga dey hv shortlisted who dey deemed fit. onto d next one o
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by davide470(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
Vinny101: Abeg did any non science applicant went for this test? Apart from the person that said he/she studied economics which I still doubt maybe na energy economics. Non sciences applicants fingers crossed.
Every field was invited for the test.
Re: Seplat Graduate Trainee Program by Diamonds2000: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2014

Went kwa! No dey dint came! Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? / Peopleplus / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.