Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls (42637 Views)

Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men / Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by eluquenson(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
A Nigerian pop singer and peace ambassador has sent shock waves across social media by offering her virginity to Islamic militants in exchange for the return of hundreds of kidknapped schoolgirls.
Adokiye, 23, made the proposal to Boko Haram members to help free the 276 Nigerian girls which they snatched in April from the largely Christian north-eastern town of Chibok.
The singer and actress from the country's Imo State told Nigerian newspaper Vanguard: 'This is 11pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about?
Those little girls, where they are and what could be happening to them. 'It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange.'
The UN Ambassador of Peace also added: 'They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.' Twitter user Singhatul2014 said the offer was 'very touching' and that Adokiye should be given a Nobel Peace Prize, while user Kunleadefioye asked: 'And
what can one make of this Adokiye offer - genuine, gallery play, tacky postering or...'
Meanwhile, Islamists fighting for Boko Haram are leaving their forest hiding places after a number of senior militants died as a result of relentless attacks by snakes and bees, it has been claimed. Two suspected Boko Haram gunmen arrested in Maiduguri in north eastern Nigeria claimed that members of the group have now fled the Sambisa Forest, close to the border with Cameroon, following 'incessant snake bites' and bee stings.
Nigeria's army have been trying to flush the militants out the area for months, but it appears they are now leaving voluntarily in the belief the attacks are the spirits of their victims haunting them.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2671256/Nigerian-singer-offers-virginity-Boko-Haram-exchange-kidnapped-schoolgirls.html

3 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
eluquenson: A Nigerian pop singer and peace ambassador has sent shock waves across social media by offering her virginity to Islamic militants in exchange for the return of hundreds of kidknapped schoolgirls.
Adokiye, 23, made the proposal to Boko Haram
members to help free the 276 Nigerian girls which
they snatched in April from the largely Christian
north-eastern town of Chibok.
The singer and actress from the country's Imo State
told Nigerian newspaper Vanguard: 'This is 11pm in
the night and do you know what I am thinking about?
Those little girls, where they are and what could be
happening to them.
'It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could
offer myself in exchange.'
The UN Ambassador of Peace also added: 'They are
between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am
older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men
have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release
these girls and let them go back to their parents.'
Twitter user Singhatul2014 said the offer was 'very
touching' and that Adokiye should be given a Nobel
Peace Prize, while user Kunleadefioye asked: 'And
what can one make of this Adokiye offer - genuine,
gallery play, tacky postering or...'
Meanwhile, Islamists fighting for Boko Haram are
leaving their forest hiding places after a number of
senior militants died as a result of relentless attacks
by snakes and bees, it has been claimed.
Two suspected Boko Haram gunmen arrested in
Maiduguri in north eastern Nigeria claimed that
members of the group have now fled the Sambisa
Forest, close to the border with Cameroon, following
'incessant snake bites' and bee stings.
Nigeria's army have been trying to flush the militants
out the area for months, but it appears they are now
leaving voluntarily in the belief the attacks are the
spirits of their victims haunting them.
she just want to get laid and that's if she's a virgin.

8 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by naijasofamerica(f): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Publicity stunts.

40 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Johnnoo(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Young lady there are different faces to a coin cool

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by osaroodion(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Joke of the century

7 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by sexymoma(f): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Virgin Plenty For Sambisa Forest.. grin

I can't say o.. If Diamond dey for ya own.

17 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by dotcomnamename: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
shocked

21 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by feminineA: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Notice me by force!!How come she just remembered few days ago that she's a virgin??

Anyone can claim to be a virgin!

19 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by BluelightHotel: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Cheap Publicity.Smh.

10 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by felai: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Now this is Nollywood
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by dridowu: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
She needs more fame than before i guess
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by smudge2079(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hmmm. Are u Jesus Christ in disguise. By d time dey are done with her, i hope she live to tell the story... Oniranu. Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by mitey(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
Vir... what?? undecided

Virgin my black hairy butt angry angry angry

11 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by miccheck58: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
How many times woman fit lose her virginity? Cos from the pics, e clear say she don lose her own more than 15 times this week. Na joke o.... hian

24 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lol, come to think of it yesterday was World Drug Free Day, some people couldn't wait to go back to drugs.

See as she dey like person wey her p***y na shooting range.

16 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by JohnRogo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
mchweeee rubish for her mind just trying to get publicity
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by henryobinna(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
nawa oh,
everybody want to dey appear for news, even for some unreasonable things, I bet you she's not even a virgin, and if she tries, they'll r.ape her to death.

besides, I never knew there is/was an artiste that goes by that name.
creatures that always want to be talked about.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Badassniggga(m): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nairaland is back.. Phewww!
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by reedbam: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
There is nothing these binxhes won't do or say for popularity, though

That's none of my business

19 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
End time things

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by onyichick(f): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
well I dnt tink she is a virgin.I knw her ex boyfrnd make I go ask am first I dey come.plus she is not 23 she shld be either 26 or 27

6 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by miccheck58: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
In other news, till she go offer herself, Shekau and co fit use this pics tk collabo with vaseline for now....

See her flat cleavage like mama likiba own

5 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by LMAyedun(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
The Boko Haram Boyz are dreaming of the promised 77 Virgines.. So keep yours.
Attention seeker!

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
So they havent found these girls?

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by couthy: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Adokiyeeeeeeee。 Habaaaaaaaaaaa na!

If your punnany dey scratch you,na for Sambisa forest you u wan go scrub am。

Imagine d 10 men per day on ur punnany,chaaiiiiiiii,except ur vj is 15 inches in diameter and about 20 inches long. then you may withstand the rigour of d sex induced operation。

Keep ur unrealistic gesture to urself。

#Diveoutoftheforum tongue grin shocked

5 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by ZeusAyo: 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Attention seeking biatch!............ Virgin my ballz!

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Willybos(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
ok, let me reserve my comment
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by DaBozz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
PUBLICITY STUNT!

If this girl na virgin make I bath UNCLAD.

4 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by justwise(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Making headline for herself for wrong reason.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
make I no talk
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by cirmuell(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
wait!..."I'm older and more experienced" how is she a virgin?

25 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by gab4u: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Are you telling us that you can do 10 men in one day? If you've not had sex before how did you know you can carry 10 people per night?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Isabella Ayuk's Back To School Foundation Gives Scholarship, Uniforms (Photos) / 'Mr W's Wife', Adesua Etomi Says As She Shares Stunning Photo / Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Arrested For Domestic Violence After Fight In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.