Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls (42632 Views)

Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos / Adokiye Pictured In Bed With Two White Men / Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by freecocoa(f): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
See mumu talk, so Boko haram tell you say na tight toto be the bone of contention? As if those girls totos no tight pass ya own.

That girl had better looked for something else to use gain cheap publicity.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Common guys, what's wrong with us...she doesn't mean it as she said. I think what she is trying to say is the worth of sacrifice she would be willing to make for the girls freedom. Instead of condeming her, why don't you ask yourself what kind of sacrifice you'd be able to make for those girls freedom

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by bidexolumanish(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
welcome back nairaland
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Libkid(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Virgin ko virginia ni.if yhu are a virgin then my grandma is also a virgin#attentionseekerz
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Emperortj93(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:
The Boko Haram Boyz are dreaming of the promised 77 Virgines.. So keep yours.
Attention seeker!
comments like this, is one of the more reason why i so much love nairaland.
77 virgins indeed

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Beync(f): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
She said she's experienced, in what exactly? Offer virginity to the dogs in exchange for what nau? Tufiakwa!
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by kirian202: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yes she is a virgin and so is my grandmother and my ex girlfriend
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by justi4jesu(f): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Una don come oh...who does that.. shocked shocked
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by lordmayor4(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
People can't just comprehend simple english... Where did you read that she offered herself? She said "i wish" which is just a wishful thinking within herself.. .. She NEVER offered.. She was JUST THINKING.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Don't bother, they won't accept your offer
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by chronique(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
cirmuell: wait!..."I'm older and more experienced" how is she a virgin?
gab4u: Are you telling us that you can do 10 men in one day? If you've not had sex before how did you know you can carry 10 people per night?

If you ask me,na who I go ask? Senseless offer.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by ruemu(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Interesting how ladies are responding... in other news,, what is happenin to NL vast resources .. i heard they are hacked.. if NL n i mean seun n crew.. with all the god they play here, can not restore this forum vast resources ASAP..then I'm afraid the journey just reset... n i'm bold to say am out... WHAT?
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by hrhobi1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
See Virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by fixa(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
her head dey smell.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by strangest(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
ok... we back...
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by freecocoa(f): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
lord_mayor: People can't just comprehend simple english... Where did you read that she offered herself? She said "i wish" which is just a wishful thinking within herself.. .. She NEVER offered.. She was JUST THINKING.
And since when did wishes stop coming true? Ever heard the saying "be careful what you wish for"? Why do you think such is said?

Wishing for something goes just beyond talk(though not all wished for comes to be) still we should know how to express our feelings without sounding shallow/silly.

I believe most of us would be willing to sacrifice something to see those girls released, now saying you'd be willing to be a sex slave to heartless men with diseases doesn't sound sensible.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Jraph(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
wow
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
sexymoma: Virgin Plenty For Sambisa Forest.. grin

I can't say o.. If Diamond dey for ya own.

lmao!
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by napema(f): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
This is just a joke and cheap publicity for her
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
Publicity Stunt
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by sexymoma(f): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

lmao!
Abi grin
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by DjHypno(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Attention seeker ... Ashawo kobo kobo.
. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by eruchboy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
IF i hear,publicity stunts,if you go we go forget about u,around the world in 80 years
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by tintingz(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
The UN Ambassador of Peace also added: 'They are
between 12 and 15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am
older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men
have to take me every night, I don’t care.
Just release
these girls and let them go back to their parents.'
wait let 40 men sha.g you finish you will know whats'up .

Freaking attention seeker .
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by justi4jesu(f): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
DjHypno: Attention seeker ... Ashawo kobo kobo.
. lipsrsealed

Lwkmd...you wicked no be small..
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Waiting for Shekhau's response..
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by maingwaest(f): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yeyyyyyyyyyy just happy nairaland is back. @ topic ...... Don't have anytin to say. Singing and dancing out of thread, Nairaland is back is back is back.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by judedwriter(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dem they sell virgin for yaba market
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by lordmayor4(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
freecocoa: And since when did wishes stop coming true? Ever heard the saying "be careful what you wish for"? Why do you think such is said?

Wishing for something goes just beyond talk(though not all wished for comes to be) still we should know how to express our feelings without sounding shallow/silly.

I believe most of us would be willing to sacrifice something to see those girls released, now saying you'd be willing to be a sex slave to heartless men with diseases doesn't sound sensible.

Well i get you but you should read her words well... I know about wishes and i think she knows too with her words.... She said... She wish that she can .. Which inadvertently means that she can't..... But what that word signifies is that something needs to be done .... Anyway na her troublem be that and boko wahala don tire me jare... Anything they wanna do make dem continue as far as we nigerians as a whole continue to be cowards.

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by kadas01(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Silly attention seeker! Yeye fowl.
Re: Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls by bastien: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Virgin wit 3kids undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun Turns Truck Pusher After YBNL Exit [PICS] / Nwabunike Anulika Frances Victim Of Regina Daniels’ Nude Threat Posts Evidence / Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.