Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC (16906 Views)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by sorom4: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Abeg oh; make una no allow this supporters of APC to close Nairaland again oh. I believe that they were angry cos it was the outcome of the Ekiti Election that was last posted here b4 they DESTROYED NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Iceking1(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2014
Oh my Nairaland is back, tnk God Almighty who never sleeps 4 dis gr8t & wonderful news it is well in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Firefire(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2014
Firefire:

Tinubu excesses should be curtain

Internal politics should be allowed

godfatherism is long dead when the likes of Olusola Saraki and Adedibu died.

APC style of governance is anti-people

We can not tolerate APC again going by their current ideology and we MUST STOP THEM. NOW!
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: And you shut up, if what happen in Ekiti to you is a normal thing then your generation will pay for it. How can PDP intimidate people and arresting Opposition leaders all in the name of winning election by all means. Well i know GEJ does not have the gut when the wahala start. the like of IBB, Buhari, Gowan, Atiku, Nyako etc still have there boys in military and can easily plan his coup and that will be a bloody coup and i pray so much for that.
what biz were sittin govs got to do in ekiti on an election day? Da actions of da soldiers were in order as their presence could trigger off chaos n violence..their lives could as well be at risk as political enemies or some unknown soldier or coppa could have,or be used to,done da needful..and thereafter yall will start yelling gej,gej....get a life,loser.
And ibb,Atiku,nyanshko,...got boys in d force,right,but that hollow head of urs hardly know gej is da CnC n that ''those days''r gone...the only adrenaline action event left to occur in naija is her over due disintegration...so whiner,do everyone a favor n pray harder..
Now where d bloody hell is seun n all d mods,n that malfunctioning spamwhadahellbot!? The above post is a threat to national security,gaddemit..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2014
Raikishi: All you NIGERIANS spewing crap about what you know nothing about... Our country is slowly and steadily going downhill under the stewardship of the current president and all you can do is trade cow dung with each other in the name of APC and PDP.

-56 Car Convoys
-Ludicrous Money Wastage
-Highest Corruption Rates ever
-Lackadaisical Approach to security issues
-Unintelligent statements about national issues
-Apathy on the state of the electorate (No empathy, care, concern whatsoever on what happens to nigerians)
-Wanton Unemployment
-RISING STANDARD OF LIVNG
(The matter too plenty to talk)

You can not keep doing the same things and expect to get different results. Everybody keeps saying lets pray as if they want GOD to come down and fix their problems
If Nigerians Must Pray, then lets all pray that: May the ALMIGHTY GOD run the lives of the supporters of the current administration the way the Administration is running Nigeria
u listed some problems n included RISING STANDARD OF LIVING among them..dontcha think its high time u quit da weed n quit being a jweed? PPuleas keep ur losing life n prayers to urself n get ur bloody losing arsse to hell..
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara: You want coup because your party lost in a free and fair election in Ekiti state, but remember a herbalist who invoke tunderstorm to his kinsmen won't prevent his own house from destruction. Sore loser keep whining.
If your defination of free and fair election is arresting opposition leaders a day to election then you need to be admit to yaba left
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Miner13:

because you are carrying fire on your head.

you be boko?

when you initiate a program and 90% of those you ruled are against it, why not quit it. the simple reason for Fayemi failure and not manipulation of any form
Good things does not come easy, Poverty they said is a disease. its like people want a Government who will give them 10 naira and embezzle 10 million.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2014
biomedixexcel: If they could call most credible election in Nigeria flawed system then there's no hope in APC
so Ekiti state elections where they keep arrestion opposition leaders a day to election is credible? Elelction where Segun Oni went to his poling unit with his family to vote for APC and at the end of the day they recorded only one vote for APC in that Unit and you regard that as credible?
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2014
ba7man: APC should shut it this time. PDP won fair and square because Gov Fayemi was disconnected from the people. He had his grand plans but what does a hungy illiterate farmer know?? He couldn't communicate his vision to the people effectively and Fayose took advantage of it.

This is what happens when the enlightened section of a State population have more affiliation with Lagos State that their own home State........Most of them haven't even being home in decades.
and even with Kidnapping/arresting opposition leaders a day to election and during election where Chris Uba is leading SSS to arrest people?
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Kingspin(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2014
Na soldiers wey votes no be the people of Ekiti state. Because they prevented una APC, from coming through the back door to claim victor. If this is the APC that some nigerians want then i suggest is not to late to exit. Liar Muhamad and co can go and flex inside toilet pit.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2014
joshfash:

ao many people were arrested? Re they up to 10k? Bros, the difference is 80k+. Was the governor arrested? How come he did nt win his LG? Ekiti people ve decided to pick a man dt understand ao d common man feels. Not d person dt'l increase school fees making it difficult for the common man(who re dominant in d state) to send their children to school.
Can you please explain this to me, Segun Oni went to his Polling unit with his family lets say they are only 3 Him his wife and a child and at the end the day they only recorded one vote in that unit please can you explain how that is possible?
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Rexxie:
what biz were sittin govs got to do in ekiti on an election day? Da actions of da soldiers were in order as their presence could trigger off chaos n violence..their lives could as well be at risk as political enemies or some unknown soldier or coppa could have,or be used to,done da needful..and thereafter yall will start yelling gej,gej....get a life,loser.
And ibb,Atiku,nyanshko,...got boys in d force,right,but that hollow head of urs hardly know gej is da CnC n that ''those days''r gone...the only adrenaline action event left to occur in naija is her over due disintegration...so whiner,do everyone a favor n pray harder..
Now where d bloody hell is seun n all d mods,n that malfunctioning spamwhadahellbot!? The above post is a threat to national security
Sorry are you typing in Dutch? How old are you? when i said 1984 if you are conversant with Nigeria then Shagari will definately come to mind, Operation wetie will come to mind... Isn't Shagari the CinC then?
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2014
funshint:
Guy keep dreaming; Osun will be a different ball-game!!!
Believe me when I say 100% of my dreams come true.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2014
Kingspin: Na soldiers wey votes no be the people of Ekiti state. Because they prevented una APC, from coming through the back door to claim victor. If this is the APC that some nigerians want then i suggest is not to late to exit. Liar Muhamad and co can go and flex inside toilet pit.
How about those arrested in Fayose Campaign manager hotel thumb priting and feeling EC8 forn nko?
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: Sorry are you typing in Dutch? How old are you? when i said 1984 if you are conversant with Nigeria then Shagari will definately come to mind, Operation wetie will come to mind... Isn't Shagari the CinC then?
whatever..this is 2014 n any attempt on gej n his govt by those rogues u mentioned including their moles in d force will only amount to one thing:distintegration of this faulty foundationed naija overdue for surgery..so boko,hit ur head on da ground real hard n pray...
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by jakiedudu(m): 9:57am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: And you shut up, if what happen in Ekiti to you is a normal thing then your generation will pay for it. How can PDP intimidate people and arresting Opposition leaders all in the name of winning election by all means. Well i know GEJ does not have the gut when the wahala start. the like of IBB, Buhari, Gowan, Atiku, Nyako etc still have there boys in military and can easily plan his coup and that will be a bloody coup and i pray so much for that.
Your above comment shows that u are completely leaving in total darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: Can you please explain this to me, Segun Oni went to his Polling unit with his family lets say they are only 3 Him his wife and a child and at the end the day they only recorded one vote in that unit please can you explain how that is possible?
it is called VOTING WISELY! Da wifey certainly voted wisely,dontcha get it? Better throw that weed away b4 u goddamm get irredeemably supporter of APC
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by PosterBoi(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Election are held on ground not online. APC, rebrand or die.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2014
jakiedudu: Your above comment shows that u are completely leaving in total darkness.
na today you know say we live in darkness in Nigeria? i never see light at all this year.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Rexxie:
it is called VOTING WISELY! Da wifey certainly voted wisely,dontcha get it? Better throw that weed away b4 u goddamm get irredeemably supporter of APC
Now i see how dilluded you are, So his family of about 13 voted for PDP right? you well so.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by JaaizTech: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2014
No need to fret. Ekiti people will get what they deserve. Life is much longer than the next 4 years. I have asked many people, if it was your Father's company and you had to hire a manager between Fayose & Fayemi, who would you hire And why?
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: Now i see how dilluded you are, So his family of about 13 voted for PDP right? you well so.
oh so its now 13,i thought u said 3 d otther time.
Talk'bout dellution n wellness,dontcha still get it? Those 12 members voted wisely,VOTED WISELY! Only da supporter of APC oni voted unwisely.u got a problem with that?!
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Abagworo(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2014
So you expected it to be skewed towards the favour of APC. As long as the President is in PDP, he will always do everything possible to favour his party except where there has been a special agreement like in the case of Ondo and Anambra. For you to defeat anyone enjoying FG backing, you have to enjoy an overwhelming support.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: Please what language are you typing with?
havent u been praying hard for coup?dontcha have a black praying mark on da middle of ur forehead? Hit it hard on da floor n da loose nuts will fall into place n u gonna know if am typin in latin or spanish
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dstnd: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2014
Kwara state is next..can't wait for saraki and his pets to be disgrace..as if kwara is curseed
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by wulzyp(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2014
Shout out to my Ekiti people who will do Anything for rice smiley am coming with bread and butter grin

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2014
Rexxie:
oh so its now 13,i thought u said 3 d otther time.
Talk'bout dellution n wellness,dontcha still get it? Those 12 members voted wisely,VOTED WISELY! Only da supporter of APC oni voted unwisely.u got a problem with that?!
I concur you are one of the people who hardly make end and prefer to remain that way..... contunu
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dubienatti(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: so Ekiti state elections where they keep arrestion opposition leaders a day to election is credible? Elelction where Segun Oni went to his poling unit with his family to vote for APC and at the end of the day they recorded only one vote for APC in that Unit and you regard that as credible?
him n his family ar 1 (mariage law)..can u prove dat his family did not vote pdp?.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dubienatti(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: Now i see how dilluded you are, So his family of about 13 voted for PDP right? you well so.
13!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_JANJAWEED_demy: I concur you are one of the people who hardly make end and prefer to remain that way..... contunu
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dubienatti(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2014
JaaizTech: No need to fret. Ekiti people will get what they deserve. Life is much longer than the next 4 years. I have asked many people, if it was your Father's company and you had to hire a manager between Fayose & Fayemi, who would you hire And why?
guy look am this way na only u hire fayemi to feed d poor, no only him com d feed d rich, watin only u go do??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala / Why Mass Defection Of Lawmakers At NASS Is Illegal – Falana / 2019: I Will Restore Due Process In Governance – Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.