Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC (16904 Views)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / You Can Wait After Voting To Watch The Election Process - INEC BOSS JEGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dickoflife(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: so Ekiti state elections where they keep arrestion opposition leaders a day to election is credible? Elelction where Segun Oni went to his poling unit with his family to vote for APC and at the end of the day they recorded only one vote for APC in that Unit and you regard that as credible?

U are a fucking liar.. Segun oni's kids are in the UK so is his wife.. I am pure Ekiti and I know most of this guys, he doesn't have a wife at home only domestic servants...
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2014
dubienatti: him n his family ar 1 (mariage law)..can u prove dat his family did not vote pdp?.
I only argue with people who have something upstair.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2014
dubienatti: guy look am this way na only u hire fayemi to feed d poor, no only him com d feed d rich, watin only u go do??
Please try to type what people will understand.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dubienatti(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: Please try to type what people will understand.
u c, dis na de reason apc lost. lack of understandin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2014
dubienatti: u c, dis na de reason apc lost. lack of understandin
Did you think what you type up there make any sense? here is what you type below

dubienatti: guy look am this way na only u hire fayemi to feed d poor, no only him com d feed d rich, watin only u go do??
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dubienatti(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: Did you think what you type up there make any sense? here is what you type below

guy u dont get it do u? I was only respondin to jaaiaz tech who think fayami is better dan fayose..or u dont understand p-english..aiit..to give u benefit of dubt lemmi translate...3.5 years ago fayemi was elected by d poor to better their plight..he disapointed dem n ran an elit system of government..last week he was punished by d masses who ar in d majority..he even lost his l.g.a.to show u d severity of his offence..but as a gentle man he conceaded defit and thanked n 'apologise' to ekiti ketes 4 d bridge of trust.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bhidex007: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
APC has no shame,even after all the maximum beating,they still found their voice again

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
dubienatti: guy u dont get it do u? I was only respondin to jaaiaz tech who think fayami is better dan fayose..or u dont understand p-english..aiit..to give u benefit of dubt lemmi translate...3.5 years ago fayemi was elected by d poor to better their plight..he disapointed dem n ran an elit system of government..last week he was punished by d masses who ar in d majority..he even lost his l.g.a.to show u d severity of his offence..but as a gentle man he conceaded defit and thanked n 'apologise' to ekiti ketes 4 d bridge of trust.
How will you relate the issue of arrsting of opposition leaders day before election and during election? how will you explain a situation where a man and his family want to polling unit to cast there votes and at the end of the day, They only got one vote.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Kingspin(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: How about those arrested in Fayose Campaign manager hotel thumb priting and feeling EC8 forn nko?
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by jmaine: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
bashy_demy: How will you relate the issue of arrsting of opposition leaders day before election and during election? how will you explain a situation where a man and his family want to polling unit to cast there votes and at the end of the day, They only got one vote.

dickoflife:
U are a fucking liar.. Segun oni's kids are in the UK so is his wife.. I am pure Ekiti and I know most of this guys, he doesn't have a wife at home only domestic servants...
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Jeboy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
The book of Lamentation by Lai Mohmd
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Feraz(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
Abagworo: So you expected it to be skewed towards the favour of APC. As long as the President is in PDP, he will always do everything possible to favour his party except where there has been a special agreement like in the case of Ondo and Anambra. For you to defeat anyone enjoying FG backing, you have to enjoy an overwhelming support.
Oh please shut it! Every time Anambra! What is your problem with Anambra? When your preferred candidate in the person of Owelle Rochas Okorocha won his election under 'APGA', he didn't have the backing of the president right? What of Oshiomole that won his? The numerous people that won theirs in the various parties not PDP across the federation all had president backing right? You're beginning to sound like a perpetual whiner that is if you aren't one. Get a life and stop having erection on any thread that didn't favour your so called party sheesh!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by 1miccza: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
I've been expecting this from the cry babies.. Cos as long as the winner isn't APC then the election isn't free and fair and the process is Skewed,yeye people!! Next!!!!!
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Abagworo(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
Feraz: Oh please shut it! Every time Anambra! What is your problem with Anambra? When your preferred candidate in the person of Owelle Rochas Okorocha won his election under 'APGA', he didn't have the backing of the president right? What of Oshiomole that won his? The numerous people that won theirs in the various parties not PDP across the federation all had president backing right? You're beginning to sound like a perpetual whiner that is if you aren't one. Get a life and stop having erection on any thread that didn't favour your so called party sheesh!!!!
. Rochas Okorocha had 90% : 10% against Ohakim. Notice that I wrote 80% : 20% for a non-PDP to win an election on a special day. If the election is held same day in all States, the influence of FG will be reduced.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by chucky234(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2014
Billyonaire: Believe me when I say 100% of my dreams come true.
Skilled LIAR.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dubienatti(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2014
bashy_demy: How will you relate the issue of arrsting of opposition leaders day before election and during election? how will you explain a situation where a man and his family want to polling unit to cast there votes and at the end of the day, They only got one vote.
look if any thing should happen to dose opposition leaders in ekiti, apc wil not hesitate to blame d presidency.so d security guyz did what dey have to do to avoid wahala..and 4 d man and his family, no body can prove who voted 4 who..
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2014
dubienatti: look if any thing should happen to dose opposition leaders in ekiti, apc wil not hesitate to blame d presidency.so d security guyz did what dey have to do to avoid wahala..and 4 d man and his family, no body can prove who voted 4 who..
And what will happen to them? Who is planing to harm them? Let us all be serious, They arrest all the opposition leaders who can easily mobilise people and gain more votes for APC.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dubienatti(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2014
bashy_demy: And what will happen to them? Who is planing to harm them? Let us all be serious, They arrest all the opposition leaders who can easily mobilise people and gain more votes for APC.
no u dont campaign on election day and since dey ar not voting what ar dey doin in ekiti? its like in d north i can kill u, n boko haram will take d blame..n u know gov ameachi n odas ar not on d same page wit d presido..remenba d propaganda wit dat Abey guy dat d riot police where alleged to hav fire upon. dats d situation d presido is tryin to avoid.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by IFELEKE(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
These APC attack dogs don't know when to eat the humble pie of silence!
While not saying the election was totally free,no one can dispute the outcome,even fayemi knew before hand that he was fighting a lost cause.I mean he'll go down in history as the only governor who foolishly alienated the core of his electorates(civil servants,students etc)while still expecting maximum vote from them.
Bottom Line:- Ekiti voted Fayemi out,Fayose just happen to be the major beneficiary of that decision.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
dubienatti: no u dont campaign on election day and since dey ar not voting what ar dey doin in ekiti? its like in d north i can kill u, n boko haram will take d blame..n u know gov ameachi n odas ar not on d same page wit d presido..remenba d propaganda wit dat Abey guy dat d riot police where alleged to hav fire upon. dats d situation d presido is tryin to avoid.
Are you this daft? Am talking about Fayemi campaign manager who is a Member of House of reps from Ekiti State, Also those that are arrested and who are member of the opposition. About the bold up there, What about Uba, Obanikoro etc what are they doing in Ekiti state? are they voting?
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dubienatti(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
bashy_demy: Are you this daft? Am talking about Fayemi campaign manager who is a Member of House of reps from Ekiti State, Also those that are arrested and who are member of the opposition. About the bold up there, What about Uba, Obanikoro etc what are they doing in Ekiti state? are they voting?
no sir am not,dos guyz where arrested 4 allegedly sharing money at pollin units.. chris uba n obanikoro ar not public office holders..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
which opposition leader were arrested? Do u think APC leaders will be arrested and it won't be d first thing to be published in newspaper d next day? Why are they looking for excuse to defend their rejection by d good people of ekiti state. Make una park well ooo jare

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
bashy_demy: Are you this daft? Am talking about Fayemi campaign manager who is a Member of House of reps from Ekiti State, Also those that are arrested and who are member of the opposition. About the bold up there, What about Uba, Obanikoro etc what are they doing in Ekiti state? are they voting?
what value has Obanikoro's presence added to d popularity and acceptability of Fayose. Or was it Obanikoro that thumb printed on behalf of the people. No one can do anything when people made up their mind. Fayemi knew that people were already against him. APC is only trying to redeem their soiled image with cheap propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
dubienatti: no sir am not,dos guyz where arrested 4 allegedly sharing money at pollin units.. chris uba n obanikoro ar not public office holders..
Now i know you guys are born with lies, So they are sharing money in Polling unit a day to election? please who are they sharing the money to a day to election? And Obanikoro who is a Minister of State for Defence is not a public office holder? Jelili Adesiyan who is a Minister of Police Affairs is not a public office holder? Guy you need to be attend to.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
moyinoluwabun: which opposition leader were arrested? Do u think APC leaders will be arrested and it won't be d first thing to be published in newspaper d next day? Why are they looking for excuse to defend their rejection by d good people of ekiti state. Make una park well ooo jare
Are you in Nigeria at all? So you dint hear they arrest APC leaders and journalist?read this

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/ekiti-under-siege-security-operatives-arrest-apc-leaders-invade-home-governor-fayemis-camp
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by bashydemy(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
moyinoluwabun: what value has Obanikoro's presence added to d popularity and acceptability of Fayose. Or was it Obanikoro that thumb printed on behalf of the people. No one can do anything when people made up their mind. Fayemi knew that people were already against him. APC is only trying to redeem their soiled image with cheap propaganda.
And what value did Ameachi,Oshiomole,Nyako etc presence added to Fayemi popularity when they were denied entry into ekiti state for the final campaign? What are they doing in Ekiti in the first place..... All i have to say is watch out for revenge soon.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by dubienatti(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2014
bashy_demy: Now i know you guys are born with lies, So they are sharing money in Polling unit a day to election? please who are they sharing the money to a day to election? And Obanikoro who is a Minister of State for Defence is not a public office holder? Jelili Adesiyan who is a Minister of Police Affairs is not a public office holder? Guy you need to be attend to.
guy u dey personalize dis issue n is not gud..fayemi campaign maneger n another comissioner were alleged to hav bein arrested on d eve of d election by JMPTF.there hav'nt bein any proof of dat.until den innocent until proven guilty..obanijoro n jelili ar appointed officials not elected like ameachi n oshomole.
Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2014
I have reserved my comments on Ekiti Election for a personal reason and mainly in sympathy with Seun and the entire Nairaland team. Firstly, the attack on Nairaland happened around this period. Comments on the election and the whole scenario would have been very hot on Sunday but Nairaland had been attacked.

I was afraid of the consequence of honest and incisive reporting being made by people that have access to information on Seun and his team. Though majority of people post propaganda and falsehood, but there are few investigative and incisive correct reporting. Before the election, attacks on governors that were supposed to participate in the last rally was firstly reported here. Some lousy minds said it was a lie and propaganda by APC until it was reported both in print and electronic media. I had believed the attacks on the governors as reported on nairaland was actually a propaganda because few days earlier, the president, senate president and other dignitaries have carried out rally with Fayose in the same city. but, they were actually attacked. In the days of UPN (Awolowo) and NPN (Shagari) such crude demonstration of power never took place.

A day to the election and the eve of the election, a lot of arrest was made. I was in Erio . The news of the arrest was everywhere, there was panic everywhere. Party agents could not communicate with some of their key leaders. Their phones were either switched off, not picked at all or picked by an unknown person. Stories and rumour everywhere of attacks by combine team of army, police and SSS.

Well, I was very young during the NPN and UPN tussle in Ondo and Oyo states where thousands of lives were lost and properties worth millions destroyed. In Oyo State before the 1983 election during Chief Adisa Akinloye's ( NPN National Chairman) Birthday, a popular Fuji Musician (Sikiru Ayinde Barrister) sang a song - 'A o fi yewon pe National lo n'ijoba' which means, we shall show them that power belongs to the presidency. They did in Oyo and Ondo state, It led to a lot of confusion before the military through Maj.Gen Buhari came to power in 1984.

Also, in the first republic, Akintola formed an alliance with the central Government, there was a lot of problems in the western Region. The alliance with central government worked in favour of Akintola. Awolowo was sentenced to Prison for leading the destruction that took place when people revolted. Military coup eliminated him later. While, what happened in the first and second republic can only be actually recounted by those who actually participated in those elections, with what I witnessed in Erio and Ido, I can now understand very well the historical facts of what took place in Akintola and Shagari era in the West.

I congratulate Ayo Fayose - the people's governor. Welcome sir. With less than 300,000 voters you won. God is good. National lo n'ijoba

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2014
I still cannot believe that Ayo Fayose won another election in Nigeria, the poultry project scam has so quickly been forgotten and the pending case the EFCC has against is no longer worthy of mention ?! Good luck to the people of Ekiti, I hope for their sake new found fountain of rice lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by Layolaw(f): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Enough of all this noise about the election, Ekiti pple has use their only power to speak even fayemi has concede defeat, so why are you taken paracetamol for another persons' headache

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Process Skewed In Favour Of PDP – APC by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Commences Crude Oil Exploration In Nasarawa State / Ortom: I'll Resort To Fasting And Prayers For God To Direct Me On My Next Move / Youth Party (YP): INEC Registers New Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.