Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

What Is Your Most Scary Moment! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is Your Most Scary Moment! (626 Views)

That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / Your Most Scary Moment: Please Share... / Mermaid Found After Tsunami: Wow Scary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Most Scary Moment! by syndrum(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
It's not possible to walk without having our head moved.. It's truely possible to have a very funny but scary moments we wouldn't ever forget in our life.. this one happened when I was an undergraduate to our hostel mate by my buddies and i.
It was exactly 10pm when majority of the students were in the various rooms watching film,eating,playing games and all sorts during vacation period after exams. in which they had nothing to do.
So, I suddenly came up with a plan to make things bubbling... We're to deceive them that armed robbers are on raid.... So...it happened like this...one of us ran inside the compound hitting the gate such that his movements could be heard like he's been chased... so I began asking nobody questions " broda what is happening?"...after d question, I also ran inside creating alarm for ppl in our first hostel flat... immediately, dt thing in them told them that something bad is about to happen. all of a sudden I began seeing each each room bulb off...
then, silently I started calling one of them but no answer...their door also locked... Good! it's working, then my friends came in with changed and cracked voice..." heeell o, oya open up"....but no answer... then another person said..." chiffo, maybe we sud use gun ooo to open dr door and also shoot anybody we see"...all of a sudden, one of our hostel mate shouted, a lady for that matter whose boyfriend was sleeping ova dt nyt " aye yin o ni baje oooo ...e joor".... naxoo we con laaaf...then everyone began coming out of their rooms...some sweating, shocked and tired from sudden heartbeats......na God say make we no kill person then
Abeg share yours!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Most Scary Moment! by mumubynature(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
error 522:.......cloudflare......It could be worst than u think..It might take long than u expected
Re: What Is Your Most Scary Moment! by syndrum(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
worst?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lol What Do U Make Of Dis / A Very Powerful Chinese Story / Diaries Of A Fresh Graduate (season 1 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.