Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:17 AM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (348395 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by engrjoe(m): 6:15am On Jun 18, 2015
And there was NO POP CORN.

Well probably because I came late.

Nothing wrong in both analysis bt I must say experience is a very good teacher. Since INIT's experience wit sm ELE product wasn't cool nd he considers himself as a CLIENT-FAMILY-be4 considering himself a SELLER, customer's satisfaction is most important b4 profit because there is a saying dat "TREAT A CUSTOMER WELL AND HE BCOMES A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE" since customers bring sales nd sales bring profit, it won't be out of place to say high Quality Control and Quality Assurance brings high # of customers

Making profit is very important in sales. Since Elephone makes profit, don't expect INIT to make loss.

RECOMMENDATIONS:
*Baba Godvilla link INIT to a sure QC/QA personnel who will take responsibility for any defect, trust me he will order pass expectation.

Cheers: I sight u guys (Godvilla and Initialize) one love

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2015
Sales ongoing:

THL 5000 @ #49,000

Jiayu S3 3GB RAM @ #47,000

Lenovo K3 note @ #40,000

Jiayu G4S @ #33,000

Elephone G7 @ #32,000

Vkworld VK700 @ #22,000

Call, SMS or Whatsapp: 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by oheavens4u(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mr. INI do check out this phones Mlais M7 & Zeaplus M7. What do you think about both flagship phones and how much will you sell each? Thanks...
*More grease to your elbow bro*
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2015
jimikata:
Good day, please how much is vkworld 6735?
Urgent response plz.

#32,500
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2015
oheavens4u:
Mr. INI do check out this phones Mlais M7 & Zeaplus M7. What do you think about both flagship phones and how much will you sell each? Thanks...
*More grease to your elbow bro*

Mlais M7 is #44,000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by primeson1(m): 10:30am On Jun 19, 2015
primeson1:
Av ordered on jumia

BANGYSMV....saw u on jumia

hello init, the xiaomi piston 2 was delivered today and am dissappointed.

one ear bud is notloud at all....and d overall effect aint good, no bass at all....infact innjoo ear piece is far far better

embarassed
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by africanboy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
How much is the Jiayu S3 (3GB ram)? Can you deliver to Alausa?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
africanboy:
How much is the Jiayu S3 (3GB ram)? Can you deliver to Alausa?

#47,000.

Delivery to Alausa possible @ #500
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
primeson1:

hello init, the xiaomi piston 2 was delivered today and am dissappointed.

one ear bud is notloud at all....and d overall effect aint good, no bass at all....infact innjoo ear piece is far far better

embarassed

Hi, the #2,000 Xiaomi Earphone you ordered is a 1:1 clone and you shouldn't be disappointed as the earphone is completely packed and enclosed with no means to test the output of the speaker or the overall effect.

If you need the Original Xiaomi Pistol 2 Eaphone, it is #5,000.

Xiaomi Piston 3 is #6,000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by primeson1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
wait o, i dont get you.

didnt i called you before placing the order?

and you allowed it to flow like that?

kind of having a second though about you undecided

initialize:

Hi, the #2,000 Xiaomi Earphone you ordered is a 1:1 clone and you shouldn't be disappointed as the earphone is completely packed and enclosed with no means to test the output of the speaker or the overall effect.

If you need the Original Xiaomi Pistol 2 Eaphone, it is #5,000.

Xiaomi Piston 3 is #6,000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by jimikata(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
initialize:

Mlais M7 is #44,000
and mlais mx base?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by wolfenstein(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
pls guys wanna do away with my redmi 1s, need an upgrade. anyone interested?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
primeson1:
wait o, i dont get you.

didnt i called you before placing the order?

and you allowed it to flow like that?

kind of having a second though about you undecided

When did you call me?

If you have my contact you relate with me like you do. I didn't refer you to where you made the order.

I could have a second thought about your claims too. It a high grade copy and I use it with no issue.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by primeson1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
i called you and i mentioned my username,

besides are you not the same seller on jumia?

bangysmv

is this not your store on jumia?
http://www./bangysmv/

http://www./xiaomi-piston-earphones-gold-231360.html

nairaland has blocked jumia from the site address

initialize:

When did you call me?

If you have my contact you relate with me like you do. I didn't refer you to where you made the order.

I could have a second thought about your claims too. It a high grade copy and I use it with no issue.

even if i didnt call you, at least sell something original....you fall my hand and am very dissappointed embarassed
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
primeson1:
i called you and i mentioned my username,

besides are you not the same seller on jumia?

bangysmv

is this not your store on jumia?
http://www./bangysmv/

http://www./xiaomi-piston-earphones-gold-231360.html

nairaland has blocked jumia from the site address

even if i didnt call you, at least sell something original....you fall my hand and am very dissappointed embarassed

You are not acting in a way I will want to relate to you.

Did I advertise Xiaomi Piston Earphone anywhere on this thread?

I didn't link you to Jumia and I didn't post the link here.

Initialize is a person, BangysMV is a company with several guys on board. Take ur disappointment to where you saw the ad.

If you claim to have my contact and you know where you ordered and you've come here to insult me.

Then I'm very disappointed in you

FYI:

All my listing on Nairaland is 100% Original
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by primeson1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
No p.... It was my fault

How come u r associated with a company selling fake.... Won't your name be dragged along with it?

It is better u remove any bangysmv affiliation from ur contacts.

If I can't trust bangysmv with a little how can I trust them with so much

Even common 300 Naira earpiece works far far better.

It's well.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sales ongoing:

THL 5000 @ #49,000

Lenovo K3 note @ #40,000

Jiayu G4S @ #33,000

Elephone G7 @ #32,000

Vkworld VK700 @ #22,000

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by peteregwu(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Any good power bank for N1000? Pls let me know, need it urgently.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2015
peteregwu:
Any good power bank for N1000? Pls let me know, need it urgently.

If you see let's go and buy it together cos I dey find am too wink

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2015
Sales ongoing:

THL 5000 @ #49,000

Lenovo K3 note @ #40,000

Jiayu G4S @ #33,000

Vkworld VK700 @ #22,000

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:21am On Jun 24, 2015
Sales ongoing
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by peteregwu(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
initialize:

If you see let's go and buy it together cos I dey find am too wink

shocked
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
peteregwu:

shocked

Smiles
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 25, 2015
How much does Gionee M2 cost now?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
olatunji21:
How much does Gionee M2 cost now?

I have stopped selling the Gionee M2 for a while now. I don't have a quote
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by DADGREG: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2015
Gud day.
Pls, how much is mlais m52 and what are the expected accessories
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
DADGREG:
Gud day.
Pls, how much is mlais m52 and what are the expected accessories

I don't have the Mlais M52
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Chikago(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
I've heard so much about the Letv Le1 here. But there are no price tags for the 3 phones.

Letv le1 16gb price
Letv le1 32gb price
Letv le1 64gb price

Letv max price and

Letv 1pro price
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Well done INITIALIZE.........

I can always help to make deliveries to your esteemed clients.

Fast and express delivery service is my MISSION.

I can deliver within and outside Lagos.

You can check my signature for my contact,and also check my thread and read feedbacks from numerous customers of mine.

May God bless out HUSTLE.

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by kingsleyuk2003(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:

You can check my signature for my contact,and also check my thread and read feedbacks from numerous customers of mine.

I can testify to his service. Quick and Fast. I used his service to get my tech products delivered to me. Meanwhile if you are interested in this tech product, it is a new technology that allow Dual OS, Full blown Windows 8.1 and Andriod on thesame device. You can beat it. see link https://www.nairaland.com/2384270/dual-os-tablet-full-blown
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:

Yoruba will say, egun mo no sugbon eyan o mo egun.

You don't need to advertise to me taiwo.... I know you and I know you do as said.

Keep it up.... I pray you have more strength to survive and more resistant necessary to be consistent. In all, your safety is assured in Christ.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
kingsleyuk2003:

I can testify to his service. Quick and Fast. I used his service to get my tech products delivered to me. Meanwhile if you are interested in this tech product, it is a new technology that allow Dual OS, Full blown Windows 8.1 and Andriod on thesame device. You can beat it. see link https://www.nairaland.com/2384270/dual-os-tablet-full-blown

I know.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.