Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,549 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (348422 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chikago:
I've heard so much about the Letv Le1 here. But there are no price tags for the 3 phones.

Letv le1 16gb price
Letv le1 32gb price
Letv le1 64gb price

Letv max price and

Letv 1pro price

Letv le1 (x600) is #68,000 for 16GB. Only 16gb available now.

I'll ask pro price later.

****Longest time Chicago
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Androidking: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2015
I bought vkworld vk700 ...the phone came safely but this is the worst phone I have seen in my life admin my advice is pls don't order the phone again

I bought this phone based on what I saw from the pix u uploaded about the phone camera believe me my Nokia torch flashlight is better than that of this phone and d camera quality na wow ...nothing from the begging to the end is encouraging

The notification light is so stupid they just hide it under a cover

See am just angry ...I tot u check phones so well before u encourage people on what to buy ...I bought this from u becos u beleive am buying what I will not regrete my money for ..believe I am so upset with the device ....they worst and d one that makes me want to break the phone is that I can't even play FIFA 15 ordinarFIFa .o force stop response is even better ..if I launch the game my screen will go blank and black ..nothing will happen unless I remove the ba3 ...d weather was very. Cold ..no game at all ..the phone was getting hot ...
I don't know where to stop self just know that am so so upset ...u really need to try phones so deeply ...I guess u give jiayu more attention than other phones ..in short good night

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Chikago(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Androidking:
I Vought vkworld vk700 ...the phone came safely but this is the worst phone I have seen in my life admin my advice is pls don't order the phone again

I bought this phone based on what I saw from the pix u uploaded about the phone camera believe me my Nokia torch flashlight is better than that of this phone and d camera quality na wow ...nothing from the begging to the end is encouraging

See am just angry ...I tot u check phones so well before u encourage people on what to buy ...I bought this from u becos u beleive am buying what I will not regrete my money for ..believe I am so upset with the device ....they worst and d one that makes me want to break the phone is that I can't even play FIFA 15 ordinarFIFa .o force stop response is even better ..if I launch the game my screen will go blank and black ..nothing will happen unless I remove the ba3 ...d weather was very. Cold ..no game at all ..the phone was getting hot ...
I don't know where to stop self just know that am so so upset ...u really need to try phones so deeply ...I guess u give jiayu more attention than other phones ..in short good night

Kai...pls try and calm down.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2015
Androidking:
I bought vkworld vk700 ...the phone came safely but this is the worst phone I have seen in my life admin my advice is pls don't order the phone again

See am just angry ...I tot u check phones so well before u encourage people on what to buy ...I bought this from u becos u beleive am buying what I will not regrete my money for ..believe I am so upset with the device ....they worst and d one that makes me want to break the [url][/url]phone is that I can't even play FIFA 15 ordinarFIFa .o force stop response is even better ..if I launch the game my screen will go blank and black ..nothing will happen unless I remove the ba3 ...d weather was very. Cold ..no game at all ..the phone was getting hot ...
Lol bro pls came down, i odered the device weeks before u, in as much as am disappointed, the best i did was to calm down and let out my disappointment directly to INI, just take it easy some thing's are best handled privately..
N.B the performance isnt too bad for its budget bro, brand new.. grin

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
initialize:

Yoruba will say, egun mo no sugbon eyan o mo egun.

You don't need to advertise to me taiwo.... I know you and I know you do as said.

Keep it up.... I pray you have more strength to survive and more resistant necessary to be consistent. In all, your safety is assured in Christ.
kingsleyuk2003 post=35187808:

I can testify to his service. Quick and Fast. I used his service to get my tech products delivered to me. Meanwhile if you are interested in this tech product, it is a new technology that allow Dual OS, Full blown Windows 8.1 and Andriod on thesame device. You can beat it. see link https://www.nairaland.com/2384270/dual-os-tablet-full-blown

Thanks BOSS.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by kubba: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
initialize:

I have stopped selling the Gionee M2 for a while now. I don't have a quote

Do u have infinix zero?

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Mustack: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
kubba:

Do u have infinix zero?
no.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Androidking:

Bro am sorry.. Just relax yourself... Going by the name you bear, i dnt think anyone should be doing a review for you.... Pls take it easy...

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ThePrekky(m): 12:59am On Jun 28, 2015
I need the Samsung Galaxy tab s 10.5
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 28, 2015
Stancity:
Bro am sorry.. Just relax yourself... Going by the ur name, i dnt think anyone should be doing a review for you.... Pls take it easy...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by africanboy(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2015
Stancity:
Bro am sorry.. Just relax yourself... Going by the name you bear, i dnt think anyone should be doing a review for you.... Pls take it easy...

See casting

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by africanboy(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2015
Oh, I'm loving the Jiayu S3. Frozen twice but then even my Nexus 5 freezes too. Also, the vibration goes to sleep, but within a back a wakes up. Not a buzz killer.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Glowstone(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
bros how much for 16gb and 32gb memory card, last price
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Glowstone(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
and also update the front page with tecno phones and price
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Glowstone:
and also update the front page with tecno phones and price
We dont deal on Tecno phones here...

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Androidking:

Hmmm!

You sent me SMS and I called you in return when you were about getting this phone but you are quick to show your dissatisfaction on my thread. Issorait!

I bought this phone for low budget customers cos some customers usually call me to request for the exact specs the phone has with a tight budget, I have sold 3 units, urs made it 4pcs...

The only cons is the low intensity flashlight, the camera is still great and far better than some phones above 30k.

But since you've come here to register ur displeasure, I'll make you an offer....

I sold the phone to you @ #22,000, right?

Send back the phone, I'll access your complain and if its as it is you get a refund relative to the condition... If I don't find your claims genuine, I'll send the phone back to you.

That's all... Androidking, you surprise me.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2015
TYLOGISTICS1:

Thanks BOSS.

Welcome
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2015
kubba:

Do u have infinix zero?

Check on jumia or konga site.... If you need direction chat me on whatsapp 08069321572.

Welcome
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2015
ThePrekky:
I need the Samsung Galaxy tab s 10.5

Check www.nairaland.com/engrhamid

Or www.nairaland.com/eliascomm55

The 9.7-10.1 inch tab that I sell is Cubetalk 9x, brand new and affordable quality.

You mind? 08069321572 or 08080762473 whatsapp, SMS, Calls
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2015
Glowstone:
bros how much for 16gb and 32gb memory card, last price

No card now. Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by kubba: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2015
initialize:

Check on jumia or konga site.... If you need direction chat me on whatsapp 08069321572.

Welcome

Thanks! Is it that I cannot get it in a store like slot etc?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2015
kubba:

Thanks! Is it that I cannot get it in a store like slot etc?

Have you been to a store like slot etc to check?

If you haven't go and check first. Still need directions?

Welcome
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by kubba: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2015
initialize:

Have you been to a store like slot etc to check?

If you haven't go and check first. Still need directions?

Welcome

I will check and get back to u
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2015
kubba:

I will check and get back to u

Alright sir wink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Androidking: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Stancity:

Stan .I am far more disappointed with this ur comment ....I actually called ur two numbers before going for the phone but non was going ...I sold all my phones and d only review I have is what I saw here ...I don't any insult between us so just shot up
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Androidking: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Hmm
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Androidking: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
initialize:

Hmmm!

You sent me SMS and I called you in return when you were about getting this phone but you are quick to show your dissatisfaction on my thread. Issorait!

I bought this phone for low budget customers cos some customers usually call me to request for the exact specs the phone has with a tight budget, I have sold 3 units, urs made it 4pcs...

The only cons is the low intensity flashlight, the camera is still great and far better than some phones above 30k.

But since you've come here to register ur displeasure, I'll make you an offer....

I sold the phone to you @ #22,000, right?

Send back the phone, I'll access your complain and if its as it is you get a refund relative to the condition... If I don't find your claims genuine, I'll send the phone back to you.

That's all... Androidking, you surprise me.

Pls don't be ...I am sorry I made it public but I wasn't happy.. I really want to buy at least one thing from u . I have other places I just I must buy one thing from u and u know my first buy being like this it hurts me shaa
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by kubba: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
initialize:

Alright sir wink

Sir sad

I'm a ma embarassed
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
kubba:

Sir sad

I'm a ma embarassed

shocked

Mas' don't come around very often. Pardon me wink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by kubba: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
initialize:

shocked

Mas' don't come around very often. Pardon me wink

A Different ma smiley

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Stancity(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Androidking:

Stan .I am far more disappointed with this ur comment ....I actually called ur two numbers before going for the phone but non was going ...I sold all my phones and d only review I have is what I saw here ...I don't any insult between us so just shot up
You meant shut abi .. shot na for guns Eg; AK47s, u knw nawink

pls dnt be disappointed cus ur name carry weight.. Eem By the way, which of my numbers did u call becus each time i call u ur phn rings and u comfortably answer but wen u try to call me, it doesnt go tru why

Wait o, are u sure u havnt been trying to call my grandpa that died over 20yrs ago... Are you Christ

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Androidking: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Stancity:
You meant shut abi .. shot na for guns Eg; AK47s, u knw nawink

pls dnt be disappointed cus ur name carry weight.. Eem By the way, which of my numbers did u call becus each time i call u ur phn rings and u comfortably answer but wen u try to call me, it doesnt go tru why

Wait o, are u sure u havnt been trying to call my grandpa that died over 20yrs ago... Are you Christ

When u grow up let me know ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.