Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 AM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (348396 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sales ongoing

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Remedy007: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2015
To all the nairalanders and technology lovers around. I just received my (package) Elephone P8000 yesternight, what an awesome delivery by Mr Initialize.
Delivery point = Ebonyi State (Abakaliki).

The most interesting and the gospel truth about it is that Mr Initialize (a good man with a nice heart) delivered this awesome phone to me while he paid wholesomely for the way-bill. That is what i call being nice in business.

4 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Remedy007: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2015
As per the issue of trust, he beat my imagination on that as he delivered from Lagos to Abakaliki as he promised even though that i don't know him and i haven't met him for the first time.

As i said earlier, he paid for the cost of the phone delivery from Lagos down to Ebonyi State. He is really a good guy. But please don't go asking him to pay for your own way-bill as he paid for mine cos we might not share same fate. winkz

6 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Remedy007: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2015
If any of you should see him, please do tell him that i owe him one cos he just made a legit friend from the East.

#Respect.

#One Love.

#peace Out.

RemedyCosmos Jide (In 2Pacs voice------you know i appreciate)

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by bigspif(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
@ OP pls how much can you deliver Elephone P8000 and Elephone Vowney to Katsina and how long does it take, thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Remedy007:
To all the nairalanders and technology lovers around. I just received my (package) Elephone P8000 yesternight, what an awesome delivery by Mr Initialize.

The most interesting and the gospel truth about it is that Mr Initialize (a good man with a nice heart) delivered this awesome phone to me while he paid wholesomely for the way-bill. That is what i call being nice in business.

Thanks for the feedback, compliment and recommendations.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
bigspif:
@ OP pls how much can you deliver Elephone P8000 and Elephone Vowney to Katsina and how long does it take, thanks

P8000 is #47,000 to Kastina while Vowney is #70,000.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 8:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Remedy007:

We would like to see ur review and impression of the phone, i use same phone too and it has been awesome since i start using it for 2 weeks now
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Remedy007: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2015
princetom1:

We would like to see ur review and impression of the phone, i use same phone too and it has been awesome since i start using it for 2 weeks now
Am still gonna do that in the fullness of time (smiles), i mean in due course. Am still going through the phone since then trying to explore the phone and its content. The joy of having the phone is just like one who was newly admitted in a Uni. Cant afford to keep the phone off site since then, just seems like a woman that gave birth to a new baby. The user interface has been very friendly and lovely. The most interesting part of it is that people actually love the phone, its look and morphology. I have always been approached with the question of what phone is this, i have lied on few occasions that it's an IPhone. this phone is actually different from every other android device. Screw Samsung as an android cos with this phone am popular.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Remedy007:

Am still gonna do that in the fullness of time (smiles), i mean in due course. Am still going through the phone since then trying to explore the phone and its content. The joy of having the phone is just like one who was newly admitted in a Uni. Cant afford to keep the phone off site since then, just seems like a woman that gave birth to a new baby. The user interface has been very friendly and lovely. The most interesting part of it is that people actually love the phone, its look and morphology. I have always been approached with the question of what phone is this, i have lied on few occasions that it's an IPhone. this phone is actually different from every other android device. Screw Samsung as an android cos with this phone am popular.

Classic! Premium!! Cute!!!

wink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Remedy007:

Exaggeration apart, is same thing with me, i have become a star over night bcoz of my phone, everyone is just asking and admiring it all d time. So many people calling from NL to inquire abt my experience with it. grin

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by aranthes: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
princetom1:

Exaggeration apart, is same thing with me, i have become a star over night bcoz of my phone, everyone is just asking and admiring it all d time. So many people calling from NL to inquire abt my experience with it. grin
LOL. True Talk. I've also had my fair share of NL calls.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sales ongoing....

I still have phones left for sale.

Lenovo K3 note Yellow @ #38,000

Thl 5000 @ #45,000

Siswoo C55 pro @ #32,000

Cube 9x 16GB and 32GB also available.

Call, SMS or WhatsApp 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Rickywowoz: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
initialize:
Sales ongoing....

I still have phones left for sale.

Lenovo K3 note Yellow @ #38,000

Thl 5000 @ #45,000

Siswoo C55 pro @ #32,000

Cube 9x 16GB and 32GB also available.

I want buy Lenovo , what's the payment plan and transportation to onitsha
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Rickywowoz:
I want buy Lenovo , what's the payment plan and transportation to onitsha

You pay to my bank account and I will waybill the phone with its complete accessories to you.

Cost of waybill to Onitsha is #2,000.

You pay today, you get you order tomorrow.

For further procedure... Contact 08069321572 through phone call or SMS.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Rickywowoz: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
please confirm the accessories, i will make payment tomorrow
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
Rickywowoz:

Flip case

Tempered glass

Silicon case

Otg cable

Earphone

Card reader

USB cable

Charger

Eu adapter.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by teebell90: 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
All this accessories for one person. Even me wey dey closer to the China sef na only 3 accessories i get. Omo Bros! enjoy this dealer wella ooh!

initialize:

Flip case

Tempered glass

Silicon case

Otg cable

Earphone

Card reader

USB cable

Charger

Eu adapter.

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
teebell90:
All this accessories for one person. Even me wey dey closer to the China sef na only 3 accessories i get. Omo Bros! enjoy this dealer wella ooh!

Pastor T.... Nicely setup room.... We dey wait u for Lag. We don enter September.

Lenovo K3 note Rep. Gbayi!

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ade Gerrara yea mehn... angry

I'll come and go and report you to Mr Akintola Williams, you will see yourself now.

cc: dljbd1

tochilyn kiss stancity kiss suxxman kiss vosquare lipsrsealed
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
Rickywowoz:

Payment inbox.... immediate response automated
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Rickywowoz: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
initialize:

Payment inbox.... immediately response automated
There is only one INITIALIZE

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 32GB version {Prime} in stock

Price #50,000

Accessories include:

Flip Case

Tempered Glass

Silicon Case

Screen Protector

Mikey

Earphone

OTG Cable

Card Reader

Charger

USB Cable.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 16GB version in stock

Price #45,000

Accessories include:

Flip Case

Tempered Glass

Silicon Case

Screen Protector

Mikey

Earphone

OTG Cable

Card Reader

Charger

USB Cable.

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by AdemolaA2: 2:16am On Sep 10, 2015
Silverman42:

How much will it cost to get the 64gb version of this tablet with case into Nigeria and how long will it take
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/9-7-inch-Retina-2048x1536-Teclast-X98-Air-3G-tablet-pc-Android-4-4-Intel-Z3736F/32220678883.html?s=p
Good morning Sir, Please I have colorfly tablet with a broken touch screen. I need a complete screen or flex for it. Thanks!!!
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
initialize:
Ade Gerrara yea mehn... angry

I'll come and go and report you to Mr Akintola Williams, you will see yourself now.

cc: dljbd1

tochilyn kiss stancity kiss suxxman kiss vosquare lipsrsealed
mister master importer so important to importation tongue
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
tochilyn:
mister master importer so important to importation tongue

Stan Baby
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 11, 2015
initialize:

Stan Baby
shocked
Important importer; Sade's Mistress.. grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by gbodimowo(m): 3:40am On Sep 11, 2015
initialize hian kontinue u no dey ask of person faa
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:24am On Sep 11, 2015
gbodimowo:
initialize hian kontinue u no dey ask of person faa

Sorry Tayo.... I too strong so I no crawl for night for some days now.

How ur body?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Rickywowoz: 6:14am On Sep 11, 2015
Rickywowoz:
There is only one INITIALIZE
TESTED TRUSTED AND CONFIRMED...RECEIVED MY K3 NOTE YESTERDAY. ENJOYING MY DEVICE NOW..IT CAME WITH A SCREEN GUARD, I'M I SUPPOSE TO PUT THE TAMPERED GLASS ON IT?

THE ACCESSORIES THIS GUY GAVE ME,YOU CAN'T EVEN GET IT IN CHINA, THE THING PLENTY,THE SOUND OF THE EARPIECE SHARP DIE.

THERE IS ONLY ONE INITIALIZE !!!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by aranthes: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
This guy (Auxus Prime AKA Elephone P8000) still got me trippin'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.