Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (349677 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
If initialize has another version of messages, can he please upload it?

Na waa o, here is very dry these days, naira don spoil marker finish .

Still waiting on initialize to upload the conversation that supports his claims
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Santafemetrix(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
princetom1:
Following, i think some parts of u guys conversation is omitted, why?

Not at all..Still uploading... Network issue
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Santafemetrix(m): 11:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
More

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Santafemetrix(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
The last..

And that's all from me.
He has the chats too and if he feels I omitted anything, he is free to upload his. I don't have anything to lie about. I can't even lie because of ordinary USB type-c cable, but what's wrong is wrong!

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Santafemetrix(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
At least from the chats it's has been established that the phone was with him overnight and I am sure he would have opened it, because for one, the phone pack wasn't sealed, but that's by the way. Just decided to point that out because he said I pressured him so much that he had to send the phone the very day it got to him.

He informed me of the phone being with him at night, around 11pm and sent me a message the next morning to confirm where he is sending the phone to.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by peteregwu(m): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2017
I read through the whatsapp message conversation, but I think the mistake is from initialize. This guy bought aa phone of N100k and you just seem to belittle the guy just because of a USB cable for a phone of 100k shocked. It doesn't make sense arguing, and it's not good trying to make your customer feel stupid. Ordinary USB cable compared to a phone of 100k. This guy trusted you by buying phone at that huge amount from you, and you are paying him back with dispaointment and distrust. Well, if you are matured, initialize, you need to handle it with diplomacy by sending him the cable. Simple! So Na this small matter you com make your customer com here come dey expose you. Mtcheewww.....if to say Na you get slot, wet in you go come do?

9 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:24am On Mar 01, 2017
Santafemetrix:
At least from the chats it's has been established that the phone was with him overnight and I am sure he would have opened it, because for one, the phone pack wasn't sealed, but that's by the way. Just decided to point that out because he said I pressured him so much that he had to send the phone the very day it got to him.

He informed me of the phone being with him at night, around 11pm and sent me a message the next morning to confirm where he is sending the phone to.

Why not upload the whole chat from start to end?

You asked me to install the tempered glass for u but was it installed when u got the phone.

I had dropped the phone with the guy that will take the phone to God is good motors park in the morning but I don't have to explain in details how logistics works to you if I don't want another long chat to start so I just say it the way I will.

Your purpose for coming here is only to soil my reputation since you believe you have no reputation online to protect and I will be the only loser by the time you taint my thread with your displeasure and long posts. Whatever u do unjustly will visit you back at a time when you also have an unblemished reputation to keep

If you recall how many times you called to persuade me to accept your 100k because you have no phone to use and you can't raise any more amount than that 100k for the phone. I gave in to ur pressure because I became considerate after you kept calling back with different excuses and I decided to reason and do you the favor of bearing the cost of sending to you free without charge and that was exactly what I did when the phone arrived. If I could bear the waybill cos I reason your case and you kept calling back to narrate it (I'm sure, then you saw me as a very nice and accommodating person) what I expected from u when I told u this morning that you send me the waybill is a reasonable consideration/suggestion but instead u opt to come here to come and seek justice but ur true intention is for you to get me to lay at ur feet and beg you not to. I see it as a blackmail and I won't fall for it. Mr

You paid for the phone afternoon (close of biz time in China) on 8th of February, the order was made on the 9th and I delivered it to u on the 14th.

***Here's the part of the chat u didn't have enough data to upload***

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2017
peteregwu:
I read through the whatsapp message conversation, but I think the mistake is from initialize. This guy bought aa phone of N100k and you just seem to belittle the guy just because of a USB cable for a phone of 100k shocked. It doesn't make sense arguing, and it's not good trying to make your customer feel stupid. Ordinary USB cable compared to a phone of 100k. This guy trusted you by buying phone at that huge amount from you, and you are paying him back with dispaointment and distrust. Well, if you are matured, initialize, you need to handle it with diplomacy by sending him the cable. Simple! So Na this small matter you com make your customer com here come dey expose you. Mtcheewww.....if to say Na you get slot, wet in you go come do?

You didn't read that I paid for the waybill that got the phone from Lagos to Onitsha?

I really don't have the time again to monitor pple online like you do. You always live to see pple fail but I will never fail no matter how u try to paint this thread red.

I took the order out of consideration and it wasn't solely for profit purpose as at the time I made the order the phone already cost more than I estimated. I didn't make excuses or tell him to add more money like ur person will do. I have agreed to collect 100k and bear the cost of the waybill and that was exactly what happened.

If he claimed that he didn't get a cable in the phone when he got it... I agreed to replace the cable but to bear another waybill to Onitsha is what I have refused to do.

No where did I devalue his 100k or disregard him as a customer. Read again if you have to.

On a personal note... I'm sure they served you the precise dish you desire... Eat till u are filled and also take some when leaving

Bye

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2017
It's a new month

I have new phones in stock

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB 64GB @ 95k

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x 3GB 32GB @ 90k

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 3GB 32GB @ 90k

Xiaomi Redmi 3s 3GB 32GB @ 70k

Xiaomi Redmi 4a @ 55k

08069321572 on whatsapp or call
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2017
initialize:

You asked me to install the tempered glass for u but was it installed when u got the phone.

I had dropped the phone with the guy that will take the phone to God is good motors park in the morning but I don't have to explain in details how logistics works to you if I don't want another long chat to start so I just say it the way I will.

Your purpose for coming here is only to soil my reputation since you believe you have no reputation online to protect and I will be the only loser by the time you taint my thread with your displeasure and long posts. Whatever u do unjustly will visit you back at a time when you also have an unblemished reputation to keep

If you recall how many times you called to persuade me to accept your 100k because you have no phone to use and you can't raise any more amount than that 100k for the phone. I gave in to ur pressure because I became considerate after you kept calling back with different excuses and I decided to reason and do you the favor of bearing the cost of sending to you free without charge and that was exactly what I did when the phone arrived. If I could bear the waybill cos I reason your case and you kept calling back to narrate it (I'm sure, then you saw me as a very nice and accommodating person) what I expected from u when I told u this morning that you send me the waybill is a reasonable consideration/suggestion but instead u opt to come here to come and seek justice but ur true intention is for you to get me to lay at ur feet and beg you not to. I see it as a blackmail and I won't fall for it. Mr

You paid for the phone afternoon (close of biz time in China) on 8th of February, the order was made on the 9th and I delivered it to u on the 14th.

There is absolutely wrong in what's up there. Pls initialize, u had been in this bizz for long, accept that u are wrong and everyone move on. If i send u 100k, i will do same, come to think of it, he is using somebody else phone and he needs to be sure when he will return it, even if he calls u everyday to ask, what's wrong to answer him that it's not yet ready. He isn't pressuring u at all, bcoz u aren't d one sending d phone from china.

Someone send u 100k for phone and u saying he just wanna tanish ur reputation? If reputation is important to u, u should have known that u should send him d cord. Also, from the chat up there, u didn't make any suggestion, u told him point blank, to send money for waybill and his info.
Initialize also said he didn't made money from d phone, chai, see lie, oluwa o, eje jesu. Pls initialize stop these petty lies.

Pls kingreign, nurey, diportivo, aieromon, EgunMogaji,
Can u guys pls take a look at this and share ur thoughts? At least 2 head they said it's better than 1, GAZZUZZ pls

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 1:02am On Mar 01, 2017
princetom1:

There is absolutely wrong in what's up there. Pls initialize, u had been in this bizz for long, accept that u are wrong and everyone move on. If i send u 100k, i will do same, come to think of it, he is using somebody else phone and he needs to be sure when he will return it, even if he calls u everyday to ask, what's wrong to answer him that it's not yet ready. He isn't pressuring u at all, bcoz u aren't d one sending d phone from china.

Someone send u 100k for phone and u saying he just wanna tanish ur reputation? If reputation is important to u, u should have known that u should send him d cord. Also, from the chat up there, u didn't make any suggestion, u told him point blank, to send money for waybill and his info.
Initialize also said he didn't made money from d phone, chai, see lie, oluwa o, eje jesu. Pls initialize stop these petty lies.

Can u guys pls take a look at this and share ur thoughts? At least 2 head they said it's better than 1, GAZZUZZ pls

My post is to let all the conversation be seen as he has choose to post the ones he picked.

That's said... I know ur intentions, I know u well enough so u don't surprise me.

I know you from time...

No matter what I say, you will still take ur side cos ur purpose is clear.

You and your guys can have the thread.

A good mind always strive no matter the condition.

I have said all I will and after this I have nothing more to say

No replies, No quotes, Nothing!

You can even play your favorite music here and invite everyone you know to come and listen to it.

I'll listening as well

Time heals everything

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 1:15am On Mar 01, 2017
initialize:

My post is to let all the conversation be seen as he has choose to post the ones he picked.

That's said... I know ur intentions, I know u well enough so u don't surprise me.

I know you from time...

No matter what I say, you will still take ur side cos ur purpose is clear.

You and your guys can have the thread.

A good mind always strive no matter the condition.

I have said all I will and after this I have nothing more to say

No replies, No quotes, Nothing!

You can even play your favorite music here and invite everyone you know to come and listen to it.

I'll listening as well

Time heals everything

So? Is up there and people will see it and reason if they have such issue with u, that's how u will leave them stranded. Pls oga sir, u don't know me o, it's only my moniker u know. Peace
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Santafemetrix(m): 6:34am On Mar 01, 2017
initialize:

What's there? That part of the chat isn't important! You delivered my phone in good time and I said it in my first post. The issue here is USB type-c cable. I had to start from the eve of the day I got my phone because you said you sent the phone that very same day, if not that wouldn't have come up.

I don't have time for this!

You can keep the USB type-c cable and I don't care, but trust me you will wish you didn't take anything that belongs to me!
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Santafemetrix(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2017
initialize:

You didn't read that I paid for the waybill that got the phone from Lagos to Onitsha?

I really don't have the time again to monitor pple online like you do. You always live to see pple fail but I will never fail no matter how u try to paint this thread red.

I took the order out of consideration and it wasn't solely for profit purpose as at the time I made the order the phone already cost more than I estimated. I didn't make excuses or tell him to add more money like ur person will do. I have agreed to collect 100k and bear the cost of the waybill and that was exactly what happened.

If he claimed that he didn't get a cable in the phone when he got it... I agreed to replace the cable but to bear another waybill to Onitsha is what I have refused to do.

No where did I devalue his 100k or disregard him as a customer. Read again if you have to.

On a personal note... I'm sure they served you the precise dish you desire... Eat till u are filled and also take some when leaving

Bye

You have proven yourself to be a seasoned liar!

When I called you to demand for the phone, you asked me to give you time to get in touch with your supplier and it took you hours. After whick you called back and told me the price. You told me 100k and insisted on it and I paid that same hour.

So, are you trying to tell us that as a business man, you bought a phone for me for free without making money out of it, even when you took your time to talk to your supplier?

I'm happy that the whole message is there for everyone to see and judge for themselves.

If I can pay 100k for a device, I can as well pay 2k for the USB type-c cable, but I won't because what you did is wrong and the way you addressed me dismissively is wrong! That is not how to handle customers.

From our chats everyone can see how civil and polite I was the whole time and how dismissive and inconsiderate you have been.

Initialize, keep the USB cable: sell it or do whatever you please with it. It's an original LeEco USB type-c cable, so, you can sell it above 2k, at least it will cover for the waybill you willingly decided to pay for.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2017
Truth is initialize has some attitude problem..
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 8:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Zerotraffic:
Truth is initialize has some attitude problem..

I guess he is seeing this, bcoz he is lashing out at everyone as if we wanna soil his name

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
....interesting
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by peteregwu(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
princetom1:

I smell immaturity, and lack of business etiquette on the side of initialize
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by peteregwu(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
initialize:

Bye

From the reading of your reply here, you sound so immature. The issue with your customer is just a akam case, very easy to handle. It wouldn't have gotten here, but because of giragira you landed yourself here. Imagine the way you just replied me as if I insulted you.....pathetic!
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by mbo89: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
How much is leagoo m8
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by LUDALOOLO(m): 9:39am On Mar 06, 2017
mbo89:
How much is leagoo m8

Leagoo m8 again... leeco cause plenty grammar for up so
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by OCTAVO: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2017
@Princetom1, why do you have to mention people to come and see the thread? It's obvious your intention is simply 'aproko'.

@Santafemetrix, is it true that initialize paid for waybill of the phone from Lagos to Onitsha? Please kindly answer this question.

@Initialize, it's not new that most people selling products or rendering services here on nairaland experience this at some point. Nairalanders have this attitude of wanting to box you to a corner when things go wrong just because you have a reputation to protect (even when they may be at fault too), but there's a saying that customer is always right afterall (regardless of your ordeal). Just find a means of getting it resolved without any further arguments on your thread. Apologise if need be and move on. Sometimes, peace is important than being right.

5 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
OCTAVO:
@Princetom1, why do you have to mention people to come and see the thread? It's obvious your intention is simply 'aproko'.

@Santafemetrix, is it true that initialize paid for waybill of the phone from Lagos to Onitsha? Please kindly answer this question.

@Initialize, it's not new that most people selling products or rendering services here on nairaland experience this at some point. Nairalanders have this attitude of wanting to box you to a corner when things go wrong just because you have a reputation to protect (even when they may be at fault too), but there's a saying that customer is always right afterall (regardless of your ordeal). Just find a means of getting it resolved without any further arguments on your thread. Apologise if need be and move on. Sometimes, peace is important than being right.

Not true sir. Its just his coments sir, judging me from my thread on auto section (chief judge) and then, he went on to diss everyone who said he is wrong. Only mentioned people's name to see the issue and say who is at fault, maybe if more prominent member of this forum says he is wrong or right, he will acept and everyone moves on. Santafemetrix had gotten another cable, he just tendered the issue here for people to see if he is at fault, am not here to corner anyone. Like the business man u are, if someone can't solve this little issue , what will happen if bigger issues arise? Initialize is giving everybody the, 'I don't give a fvck attitude bcoz of his reputation heRe which shouldn't be so. If u have time Sir, read all the screenshot of the conversation between the two of them and u will find answers to all ur queries.
Chai, chai, this Monday morning rain sweet o

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
OCTAVO:

OK sir...

Thanks for ur honest review of the issue and your unbias judgement.

I've told my side as it is and I have the replacement cable I got for him on my table. I've only concluded within me that I won't spend #4,000 on waybill for a single customer because I was the one that paid the #2,000 for the waybill that got the phone to him.

What I can reason now is that when next I have a waybill towards East or to Onitsha precisely, I will beg with that customer to help me transfer the cable to this person.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Mustack: 6:19am On Mar 07, 2017
make una drink cold water abeg.. @init no matter what customers are always right you know that...
anyway is there a cabin biscuits as a party gift?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
I have phones for sale

Xiaomi Redmi 4a 2GB 16GB @ #55,000

Xiaomi Redmi 3s 3GB 32GB @ #70,000

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x 3GB 32GB @ #90,000

Leeco Cool 1 Dual 4gb 32gb gold @ #90,000

Leeco Le Max 2 x820 32gb gold @ #110,000

Call or Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Santafemetrix(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2017
OCTAVO:

He paid for the initial waybill and that was because he opted to pay for it, I didn't ask him to. And I appreciated that.

And when I told him of the mising cable, I didn't even get as small as an apology or even a sympathetic statement from him: he acted like it wasn't an issue and after two weeks, I even had to ask before he told me he was with the cable. Now who does that? Because he paid for the initial waybill?

There's no way I would take the burden of paying for another person's mistake. It was a costly one! Getting a device of 100k without charging it or knowing if it's functional, and plus I had to go and buy another USB type-c cable so I could use the phone I paid for, isn't that extra expense? Then after talking to me like he did me a favour for getting a device for me with profit, I should gladly pay extra 2k for the waybill?

He even went further to lie against me, insinuating that I was lying that the cable wasn't in the box, even when it's obvious the box was opened and not sealed.

I have let go of the matter, the USB type-c cable I am using is serving me well and I bought it for almost the amount he is asking me to pay for waybill.

The mistake was from him and his supplier and they should bear the burden of getting my cable back to me.

Someone cannot treat me like I am stupid when I am right and talk to me like I am fool.

Octavo, I only replied out of respect and courtesy... Initialize should do whatever he wants with the cable. This is becoming childish...

What's wrong is wrong: if he was the one who ordered goods from China and something got missing in the box, I am sure his supplier would bear the shipping cost to send it, just like his supplier bore the shipping cost to send the USB type-c cable, so why can't he do same?

And please sir, your assertion that the intent is to box him into a corner is off the line with all due respect. I didn't come here to force him or cajole him into sending the cable, I came here to hear views of other people because he made me look stupid. I have let the issue be, you don't know me, so don't categorize me. If I can buy a phone of 100k and pay without issues, I can as well get a USB type-c cable of 10k and it wouldn't be a problem.

But I will never accept it when someone treats me the way initialize treated me.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dapreacher(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Asus Pegasus 2 plus x550, 3gb ram 16gb rom, Camera 13mp back 8mp front, battery 3030mah, supports 4G (1 month old) available for sale at 42k(all accessories included) interested parties should message on whatsapp @ 08127616335

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by princetom1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Santafemetrix:

He paid for the initial waybill and that was because he opted to pay for it, I didn't ask him to. And I appreciated that.

And when I told him of the mising cable, I didn't even get as small as an apology or even a sympathetic statement from him: he acted like it wasn't an issue and after two weeks, I even had to ask before he told me he was with the cable. Now who does that? Because he paid for the initial waybill?

There's no way I would take the burden of paying for another person's mistake. It was a costly one! Getting a device of 100k without charging it or knowing if it's functional, and plus I had to go and buy another USB type-c cable so I could use the phone I paid for, isn't that extra expense? Then after talking to me like he did me a favour for getting a device for me with profit, I should gladly pay extra 2k for the waybill?

He even went further to lie against me, insinuating that I was lying that the cable wasn't in the box, even when it's obvious the box was opened and not sealed.

I have let go of the matter, the USB type-c cable I am using is serving me well and I bought it for almost the amount he is asking me to pay for waybill.

The mistake was from him and his supplier and they should bear the burden of getting my cable back to me.

Someone cannot treat me like I am stupid when I am right and talk to me like I am fool.

Octavo, I only replied out of respect and courtesy... Initialize should do whatever he wants with the cable. This is becoming childish...

What's wrong is wrong: if he was the one who ordered goods from China and something got missing in the box, I am sure his supplier would bear the shipping cost to send it, just like his supplier bore the shipping cost to send the USB type-c cable, so why can't he do same?

And please sir, your assertion that the intent is to box him into a corner is off the line with all due respect. I didn't come here to force him or cajole him into sending the cable, I came here to hear views of other people because he made me look stupid. I have let the issue be, you don't know me, so don't categorize me. If I can buy a phone of 100k and pay without issues, I can as well get a USB type-c cable of 10k and it wouldn't be a problem.

But I will never accept it when someone treats me the way initialize treated me.

Word
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by lagosboy3(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2017
Has this thread been discontinued?

All the heat ended so abruptly grin.

Not been here in a while... just to return to find out that my homeboy Initialize has been under a lot of heat.

Sorry bro. Trust this has been sorted though.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2017
I have phones in stock....

Xiaomi Redmi 4a @ 53k

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Grey @ 80k

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 64GB @ 95k

Leeco Cool 1 Dual 4gb 32gb @ 90k

Leeco Le 2 Max 32Gb @ 110k

Call or Whatsapp

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Phones are available

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.