Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (349628 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Graphene(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2014
initialize: Happy Independence + Happy New Month

>>>>Success in all Endeavors we ask for....Amen

Good day, how much does the xiaomi Mipad cost
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Graphene:

Good day, how much does the xiaomi Mipad cost

Original Xiaomi Mi Pad Mipad 7.9 inch 16GB Nvidia Tegra
K1 Quad Core 2.2GHz IPS 2048X1536 2GB RAM 8MP MIUI
Tablet PC 6700mAh

Price is #55,000 with additional accessories

Keyboard case
Flip case
Xiaomi earphone
OTG cable
Screen protector
Usb cable
Touch pen
Charger
Charger adapter

Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Graphene(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
initialize:

Original Xiaomi Mi Pad Mipad 7.9 inch 16GB Nvidia Tegra
K1 Quad Core 2.2GHz IPS 2048X1536 2GB RAM 8MP MIUI
Tablet PC 6700mAh

Price is #55,000 with additional accessories

Keyboard case
Flip case
Xiaomi earphone
OTG cable
Screen protector
Usb cable
Touch pen
Charger
Charger adapter

Thanks

Thanks for your quick response but that price is kinda steep since the tablets cos 240 dollars (16gb). Also I really don't need most of the added accessories except the flip case and xiaomi piston earpiece. So,please let's negotiate
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Graphene:

Thanks for your quick response but that price is kinda steep since the tablets cos 240 dollars (16gb). Also I really don't need most of the added accessories except the flip case and xiaomi piston earpiece. So,please let's negotiate

For the Xiaomi Mi Pad 16GB, flip case and Piston 2 earphone

Pay #50,000

***Additional accessories are sold separately
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:08am On Oct 02, 2014
Available
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by iclass: 5:43am On Oct 02, 2014
please do you have the jiayu g3c and g2f on ground? if yes whats the price?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2014
ifechez: can u get the Inew i8000 for me and how will it cost me? tanx

Yes sir, I can get the knew phone

Price is #26,000

****I thought I had replied since_ Pardon me
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2014
iclass: please do you have the jiayu g3c and g2f on ground? if yes whats the price?

Both phones are not in stock presently

Jiayu G2F cost #20,000

Jiayu G3C is #25,000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sales and supply of phones, tablets, accessories, powerbank, laptop, etc

Holla!

Call, Text or Whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Jpjp: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pls let someone tell me how strong the battery of the cube 9x talk can serve, if it can also serve a day like my techno G9 pad3 and let someone pls also tell me about the best power bank to charge it and pls can one use this cube 9x as his main smartphone? thanks at all.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by jorhney(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
who uses jiayu G4S here?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by jorhney(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
initialize: Sales and supply of phones, tablets, accessories, powerbank, laptop, etc

Holla!

Call, Text or Whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473

bro I would love to get d jiayu G4s ., before I order from u would like to know how to root and port cwm without pc
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Arbeola13: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Prices of the Xiaomi MI3 16GB and MI4
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by pgo17(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
jorhney:

bro I would love to get d jiayu G4s ., before I order from u would like to know how to root and port cwm without pc
piece of cake. The phone comes pre-rooted you can toggle it 4rm settings>security. Download an app from play called jiayu.es to get ur cwm. And if you like custom roms check needrom.com you will get lots of them there.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by jorhney(m): 12:20am On Oct 03, 2014
pgo17: piece of cake. The phone comes pre-rooted you can toggle it 4rm settings>security. Download an app from play called jiayu.es to get ur cwm. And if you like custom roms check needrom.com you will get lots of them there.

bro I don't get you ... pre rooted asin??
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by pgo17(m): 12:38am On Oct 03, 2014
jorhney:

bro I don't get you ... pre rooted asin??
its rooted from factory.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by jorhney(m): 1:00am On Oct 03, 2014
pgo17: its rooted from factory.

is this for real do you own one? is supersu installed on it aiidy??
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2014
Jpjp: Pls let someone tell me how strong the battery of the cube 9x talk can serve, if it can also serve a day like my techno G9 pad3 and let someone pls also tell me about the best power bank to charge it and pls can one use this cube 9x as his main smartphone? thanks at all.

Sorry for the late reply....

The CubeTalk 9x will last 24hrs on full usage and can stay on for 3days till next charge if used averagely according to users.

There is no best powerbank. I have bought fake Xiaomi 10400mah once, fake Romoss Sense 4 too. If you consider names when buying a Powerbank or High capacity you might be mislead. With powerbank; you only take chances.

Presently, I have the Pineng 10000mah, Pineng 20000mah and Xiaomi 10400mah with real capacity.... You can take chance with them, 30days money back guarantee.

The CubeTalk 9x has a 9.7 inch screen, using in as a main smartphone should mean you intend to use it with a Bluetooth headset or a smart watch when you consider making phone calls with it. Putting a 9.7 inch tab that weighs close to 1kg to your ear to receive a call which may last more than a minute isn't friendly tongue .....I remember when my main phone was a Nokia N-Gage. Not nice I tell you grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2014
jorhney: who uses jiayu G4S here?

Me, Myself, I

and

Prof Stan
Needrom Olu
PUreSkiN
Mafia4Life
Engrjoe x 2
Rockcalvary la Mi3, et Miband grin
Aieromoney b4 1 + 2
Busoyee
Uyouyou
Dr Albert
Djbd1 b4 d BB
Necky has Blue
Ma bride k

et al
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Arbeola13: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2014
initialize:

Me, Myself, I

and

Prof Stan
Needrom Olu
PUreSkiN
Mafia4Life
Engrjoe x 2
Rockcalvary la Mi3, et Miband grin
Aieromoney b4 1 + 2
Busoyee
Uyouyou
Dr Albert
Djbd1 b4 d BB
Necky has Blue
Ma bride k

et al

is the white jiayu g4s in stock and how much is it with OTG cable included,
Prices of the Xiaomi MI3 16GB and MI4 also
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2014
jorhney:

G4S running out of stock like is newly discovered treasure.

I wouldn't say it better than Pgo17 did. He's said it all

Comes pre-rooted with option to toggle SU
Jiayu.es does it all, ROMS, Recovery, back up, restore, etc

With the G4S, you can say bye to your PC.... This ain't Sammy and Odin (i know of Mobile Odin) wink

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2014
Arbeola13: Prices of the Xiaomi MI3 16GB and MI4

Hello

Xiaomi Mi3 16GB = #55,000

Mi4 16GB (only White color) = #80,000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2014
jorhney:

is this for real do you own one? is supersu installed on it aiidy??

You will need to download your preferred SU from play store, but the phone is factory rooted only that the SU app isn't installed on some rom by default
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Arbeola13: is the white jiayu g4s in stock and how much is it with OTG cable included,
Prices of the Xiaomi MI3 16GB and MI4 also

Presently, I have no white color Jiayu G4S installed, you would need to wait till next week to get the G4S

at #35,000 you will get the following:

Jiayu G4S phone

1 x battery

1 x Silicon case

1 x screen protector

1 x charger

1 x EU charger adapter

1 x earphone

1 x touch pen

1 x cable winder

1 x OTG cable

1 x USB cable

1 x card reader

1 x Receipt

1 x Manual

1 x Thank you smile + Handshake (when you give me complete #35,000) smiley

1 x 1 = 1 grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by lillaowow(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
Hi initialize,
How much is the MI band and what exactly is its function
Thanks.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by jorhney(m): 11:44am On Oct 03, 2014
initialize:

G4S running out of stock like is newly discovered treasure.

I wouldn't say it better than Pgo17 did. He's said it all

Comes pre-rooted with option to toggle SU
Jiayu.es does it all, ROMS, Recovery, back up, restore, etc

With the G4S, you can say bye to your PC.... This ain't Sammy and Odin (i know of Mobile Odin) wink

okay sir .. I'll get to u soon .. do u have whatsapp? and do u have a link to this devices recovery image?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by jorhney(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2014
initialize:

Presently, I have no white color Jiayu G4S installed, you would need to wait till next week to get the G4S

at #35,000 you will get the following:

Jiayu G4S phone

1 x battery

1 x Silicon case

1 x screen protector

1 x charger

1 x EU charger adapter

1 x earphone

1 x touch pen

1 x cable winder

1 x OTG cable

1 x USB cable

1 x card reader

1 x Receipt

1 x Manual

1 x Thank you smile + Handshake (when you give me complete #35,000) smiley

1 x 1 = 1 grin

is ur service pay on delivery?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by jorhney(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2014
pgo17: its rooted from factory.

bro could u gimme ur whatsapp details ?? would love to learn one or two things abt this device
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
lillaowow: Hi initialize,
How much is the MI band and what exactly is its function
Thanks.

Description:

Mi Band, a fitness tracking wrist band that monitors your fitness and tracks your movement (walking or running) plus your sleeping pattern and use it as a smart vibrating alarm to wake up feeling better. Featuring the industry's most power-efficient bluetooth chip and accelerometer, a single charge on this waterproof device will last up to 30 days. Better yet, the band doubles as a security token that automatically unlocks your phone. The technical gubbins all live inside a small alloy body with LED notification lights. This alloy device can be slipped in and out of different colour rubber wrist straps to suit your style, and there were even some more smart concepts shown too including a leather option.

Features:

* Water resistant (IP67)
* 30-day standby power
* Sleep-cycle smart alarm
* Fitness monitor & sleep tracker
* Running MIUI Android 4.4 and above
* Unlock your Mi phone without a password
* Stylish band options (incl. wrap-around and leather)

Specifications:

* Input Voltage : DC 5.0V
* Battery Capacity : 41mAh
* Cell Type : Lithium Polymer
* Input Current : 25mAh (TYP)
* Alloy Body Dimension : 36*14*9 mm
* Alloy Body Shell Material : Polycarbonate
* Wrist Strap Material : DowCorning TPSiV
* Metal Face Material : Magnesium Aluminum Alloy
* LED Notification Light : Blue, Green, Red, Orange
* Adjustable Wrist Strap Length : 157mm ~ 205mm
* Compatible with Xiaomi Mi4 / Mi3 featuring Bluetooth 4.0

Summary

It functions as a Passometer, Pendometer/Fitness Tracker, Sleep Tracker, Message Reminder, Call Reminder, Remote Control Phone unlock, Anti-lost

Support IP67 which means it is fully water resistant and can be submerge in water for longer duration, last up to 30days in use till next recharge.

It works with only Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4 for now.

Price of the Miband is #10,000

wink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
jorhney:

okay sir .. I'll get to u soon .. do u have whatsapp? and do u have a link to this devices recovery image?

Whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473

Call 08069321572 or 08080762473

Text 08069321572 or 08080762473

**** I will upload to a data host / drive when required. The jiayu.es is a simple app
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
jorhney:

is ur service pay on delivery?

It is location dependent.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by jorhney(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
initialize post=/post/26830032:

It is location dependent.

am in akure

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.