Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (349654 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Available
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by TrebleChamp(m): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
initialize the spec of the gionee m2 you posted show android 4.4 kitkat, can you pls clarify this?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
TrebleChamp: initialize the spec of the gionee m2 you posted show android 4.4 kitkat, can you pls clarify this?

It was a mistake, I corrected the ones I saw, might be the few ones I didn't notice that has it.

Gionee M2 comes with Android 4.2.2. (Lewa OS)

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by TrebleChamp(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
initialize:

It was a mistake, I corrected the ones I saw, might be the few ones I didn't notice that has it.

Gionee M2 comes with Android 4.2.2. (Lewa OS)

ok, its the one on page 0 (1st page) by the way. Keep up the honest dealings man, the sky is the starting point.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
TrebleChamp: ok, its the one on page 0 (1st page) by the way. Keep up the honest dealings man, the sky is the starting point.

Thank you sir, i will effect the correction immediately.

Amen smiley
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2014
Enjoying my jiayu g4 advanced, thanks to initialize. grin

Everything is just so smooth. cool

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2014
Psychodavidovic: Enjoying my jiayu g4 advanced, thanks to initialize. grin

Everything is just so smooth. cool

You can say that again bro, that's what I promised when I signed up

I'm still capable of bringing you more Enjoyment and Fun......Keep contacting me when you need it

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to serve wink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by biggboy(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2014
I can see this ministry moving to it's permanent site very soon! Hallelujah
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2014
biggboy: I can see this ministry moving to it's permanent site very soon! Hallelujah

I hope you win that contest, hope you were able to answer the questions correctly and supplied the answer before the deadline. An up-comer needs all the encouragement he can get. Goodluck!
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by evergreen247: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2014
Pls can some with Jiayu g3c review the camera, display, weight, batery etc.

@initializer i saw dat g2f wcdma version is 480*854 OGS while ST-CDMA is 720p. Pls can u compare d display. Advice btw g3c & g2f base on real life especially display clearity nt paper spec which i knw. Thanks.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2014
Mr. Initialise
Which BB did you tell me that time sef?
C4 or B5?

Oh.good morning cool
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by avicky(f): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
initialize:

Seems both of you are keen on review of the phone

Here's a review video, when you are ready you can buy the phone before the stock runs out. Thanks

[flash=480,360]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcZENlCLAWY[/flash]

I am only keen on getting a review from a nigerian user. I had already watched all the p6i reviews on YouTube before you posted this. Thanks anyways.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
evergreen247: Pls can some with Jiayu g3c review the camera, display, weight, batery etc.

@initializer i saw dat g2f wcdma version is 480*854 OGS while ST-CDMA is 720p. Pls can u compare d display. Advice btw g3c & g2f base on real life especially display clearity nt paper spec which i knw. Thanks.

Jiayu phones are true to specs so expect both to have the same camera quality except that the difference in screen resolution in both device will make d pix appear differently even if picture is taken under same condition.

G3C is G2F's senior as the price makes obvious but the truth is the difference between both is the screen size, screen resolution and battery capacity, all other specs are the same.

To choose btw G2F and G3C is a function of price. Both are great device and will win 95% of phones in their price category (i.e. If you have 21k buy G2F and if u can get up to 25k buy G3C).

Thanks for your enquiry
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
dljbd1: Mr. Initialise
Which BB did you tell me that time sef?
C4 or B5?

Oh.good morning cool
cdma C4 or B5
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
avicky:
I am only keen on getting a review from a nigerian user. I had already watched all the p6i reviews on YouTube before you posted this. Thanks anyways.

How many phones have we purchased after we've seen both international and local reviews?

The truth is that, people that are ready to buy a product goes for it without thinking twice, it's a phone, not a life support. We don't have to scrutinize every phone trying to get the perfect fit, the truth is there's no "one size fit all" the phone will have its pros and cons or its merits and demerits.

Make up your mind and buy it if its your choice or choose another option from the alternatives.

>>> The more you look, the less you see<<<

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
initialize: cdma C4 or B5
Thanks.
If you don't mind I can send the cheese to you and you can help me purchase it and do all the tweakings; that will be after I get your consent too smiley
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
dljbd1:
Thanks.
If you don't mind I can send the cheese to you and you can help me purchase it and do all the tweakings; that will be after I get your consent too smiley

You know I never leave my customers wanting..... Here I am, send me.

>>>If you read where I mentioned that Stancity's #76,000 was in my account, I have already purchase the HP 15 Core i5 Laptop and waybilled it to him in Umuahia.

"Stancity" is one of my several customers that have adopted me as a relation, he's among the 1st set of the Jiayu G4S users.

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by biggboy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
initialize:

I hope you win that contest, hope you were able to answer the questions correctly and supplied the answer before the deadline. An up-comer needs all the encouragement he can get. Goodluck!
BOSS I did my best and submitted before deadline. Thanks for asking. There is something I need from you FOC! I will chat with you on whatsapp sir.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
biggboy: BOSS I did my best and submitted before deadline. Thanks for asking. There is something I need from you FOC! I will chat with you on whatsapp sir.

Ok, I'm online.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2014
please sir. I am much interested in the MUCH G2 PROFESSIONAL GAME PHONE. But can u please drop the price? please.......
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2014
Jimmychoo: please sir. I am much interested in the MUCH G2 PROFESSIONAL GAME PHONE. But can u please drop the price? please.......

#27000 is a bargain price sef.

How much do you want it to be? Tell me offline
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2014
Hello everybody

Simmer down!!!

Available phones are:

Jiake JK11 @ #20,000

Jiayu G2F @ #21,000

Gionee M2 @ #22,000

Elephone P6i @ #23,000

JIAYU G3C @ #25,000

MUCH G2 @ #27,000

Jiayu G4S @ #38,000

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Call, Text of whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mr. Initialize.

Good morning brother,

How life?

Please will 25k do the trick? I mean with the C4 things? cool
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by tonbari: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
initialize: Call, Text of whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473

i have been folowing silently... i no fit shout.. you would hear 4rm me... xcelent job God d see you.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by debedebe(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
initialize: Hello everybody

Simmer down!!!

Available phones are:

Jiake JK11 @ #20,000,

Jiayu G2F @ #21,000

Gionee M2 @ #22,000

Elephone P6i @ #23,000

JIAYU G3C @ #25,000

MUCH G2 @ #27,000

Jiayu G4S @ #38,000
which phone is Much G2
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
dljbd1: Mr. Initialize.

Good morning brother,

How life?

Please will 25k do the trick? I mean with the C4 things? cool

That amount is even enough to do the B5, for The C4 should be between 20-22k
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by dljbd1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
initialize:

That amount is even enough to do the B5, for The C4 should be between 20-22k
Wow...B5 cheesy
You will definitely hear from me this week...somebody say AMEN!!! grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
tonbari:

i have been folowing silently... i no fit shout.. you would hear 4rm me... xcelent job God d see you.

Thank you so much for the sweet words, its reliving to be appreciated. God will appreciate you sir

***I assume you are the one that sent me a text about an hour ago, if you ain't the person, there's still storage space in my phone for your next and my ear is not waiting to hear from you sir.

I live for your orders. Contact me alwayswink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
debedebe: which phone is Much G2

MUCH G2 MTK6589 1.2GHz Quad Core 5.0 Inch HD IPS Screen  Smartphone Game Player 8.0MP Camera 1GB+16GB 3G GPS OTG Bluetooth

Highlight:

1)MTK6589, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.2GHz; GPU: PowerVR SGX 544
2) 1GB+16GB
3)1280 x 720 pixels HD screen
4)8.0MP back camera with flashlight
5)support 3G GPS OTG Bluetooth

Basic Information
Model MUCH G2
Band 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
Sim Card Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
Service Provide Unlocked
Style Bar
Color Black
Shell Material Plastic

System
OS Android 4.2.2
CPU MTK6589, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.2GHz; GPU: PowerVR SGX 544
ROM 16GB
RAM 1GB

Screen
Display Size 5.0 Inch
Type IPS, capacitive touch screen
Resolution 1280 x 720 pixels HD screen
Screen Color 16000K Colors

Support Format
Ringtones Type Polyphonic/MP3
Audio File Format MP3/WAV/AMR/AWB
Video File Format 3GP/MPEG4
Image File Format JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/GIF
E-book Format TXT/CHM/DOC/HTML
FM Radio Yes, earphone needed
Earphone Port 3.5mm
Card Extend Support TF card up to 32GB extended

Data Transfer & Connectivity
Data transfer USB/Bluetooth
Mobile internet WAP/WiFi

General
Camera/Picture 
Resolution Dual Cameras, 2.0MP front camera, 8.0MP back camera with flashlight and auto focus, up to 3264 X 2448 pixels resolution, support full screen capturing
Language English, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Cestina, Deutsch, Espanol, Filipino, French, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands,
Portuguese, Romana, Vietnamese, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Hebrew, Thai, Khmer, Arabic, Korean, Simplified/Traditional Chinese
Phonebook 500
Message SMS/MMS
Input Handwrite/Keypad
GPS Yes, built in, also support A-GPS With EPO assistance to speed up postioning 
JAVA No
WIFI Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
Gravity Sensor Yes
Multi-Touch Yes, 5 point touch
Dimensions 166 x 74 x 12mm
Net Weight (Including battery) 178g
Standby Time About 2~3 days
Other Feature 3G, WiFi, GPS, FM, OTG, DIY Button, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging, Wallpapers, Calendar, Calculator, Clock, Camera, Play Store, Tethering & portable hotspot, etc

Package
Size 198 x 105 x 53mm
Weight 440g
Accessories 1 x MUCH G2 Smart Phone
1 x 4200mAh Battery
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual

Price to Lagos is #27,000

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by CodedKriz: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
mr initialize, I hail oo..been following this page silently for weeks now, I plan on getting the jiake 11 this Saturday, bt b4 I do, wats the ppi of the phone and what accessories com along with it, also, wat colours does it come in..earnestly waiting your reply
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
dljbd1:
Wow...B5 cheesy
You will definitely hear from me this week...somebody say AMEN!!! grin

Amen.... AMEN.... AMEN..... AMEN..... AMEN...... AMEN..... AMEN.... AMEN..... AMEN.... AMENgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.