Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (547376 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
kolamark: The Federal Government together with the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, has
pegged the cutoff marks for 2014 admissions into universities at 180, while polytechnics
and colleges of education were put at 150, respectively.
More info here - http://www.punchng.com/news/jamb-releases-admission-cutoff-marks/
nice one
so very soon Unilorin will start arranging for their post utme
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
Following
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by usefulman01: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
can't wait for the post utme to be out....Hmmm
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by furetin(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
it is well
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by usefulman01: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
let knw one another well here..am usman applying 4 chemical engr gt 238 and u@all
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by isoh(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
If you passed the cut-off mark then begin to
prepare for post utme but if not, don't settle for the
option of poly-technic or college of education when
you can still gain admission into 200level! Sounds
interesting?! It is true, real and authentic! The
alternative to admission into University without
Jamb is IJMB
WHAT IS IJMBE
Every year, a vast multitude of admission seekers
strive to gain admission into various tertiary
institutions through utme/jamb. Its like trying more
than on key in a single keyhole at a time! It is with
this reason that a programme was design to serve
the need of admission seekers. IJMBE is an
acronym for Interim Joint Matriculation Board
Examination. The programme is the product of the
initiative of Ahmadu Bello University. An accredited
centre is here in ILORIN although the sit of
administration and cordination is Zaria. The
programme takes applicant into 200 level in any
Nigerian private or public university that accepts it
as a criteria for admission. The programme is
available for all courses ie-science, social sciences
and commercial. IJMBE is run for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for final examination
During the programme you will be taught
extensively, but only in three subjects. For example,
if you wish to study medicine or biochemistry, then
your subjects combination
is BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS.
The final result is calculated in points. The higher
the
points, the better for you, that is:
A B C D E F
5 4 3 2 1 0
Now, if a student going for medicine gets A in
biology, B in physics, C in chemistry then his
aggregates becomes
12 POINTS with the addition of 1 point if there is no
F in the grades making a total of 13 POINTS
REQUIRMENTS
O'Level Result (Max of 2 sittings)
12 Passports.
Note: Check page 4 of Jamb Brochure, Item 2.2 (2)
to confirm IJMB as a requirement for University
admission
Our facility in ILORIN is modern where adequate
and effective attention is given to conducive
environment and regular lectures in preparation for
the final examination. REST ASSURED that we
realize that the sole aim of sitting for the
programme is ADMISSION and that is guaranteed
provided candidate fulfill their part by passing the
final IJMB exam. The centre assist with admission
processing into some selected universities across
Nigeria. There is no time to loose as the educational
trend is moving fast. Don't be left behind...
Contact Us
Phone: 08035812144

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by jimmycole: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
lucrownt: All 2014/2015 aspirants of the University of Ilorin are welcome back to this thread. Feel free to ask questions about your desired courses. Wishing you admissions. You'll be among the selected few by God's grace. Stay blessed.
. Unilorin past question is available at d rate of five hundred naira only(500) call 07032247325
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
isoh: If you passed the cut-off mark then begin to
prepare for post utme but if not, don't settle for the
option of poly-technic or college of education when
you can still gain admission into 200level! Sounds
interesting?! It is true, real and authentic! The
alternative to admission into University without
Jamb is IJMB
WHAT IS IJMBE
Every year, a vast multitude of admission seekers
strive to gain admission into various tertiary
institutions through utme/jamb. Its like trying more
than on key in a single keyhole at a time! It is with
this reason that a programme was design to serve
the need of admission seekers. IJMBE is an
acronym for Interim Joint Matriculation Board
Examination. The programme is the product of the
initiative of Ahmadu Bello University. An accredited
centre is here in ILORIN although the sit of
administration and cordination is Zaria. The
programme takes applicant into 200 level in any
Nigerian private or public university that accepts it
as a criteria for admission. The programme is
available for all courses ie-science, social sciences
and commercial. IJMBE is run for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for final examination
During the programme you will be taught
extensively, but only in three subjects. For example,
if you wish to study medicine or biochemistry, then
your subjects combination
is BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS.
The final result is calculated in points. The higher
the
points, the better for you, that is:
A B C D E F
5 4 3 2 1 0
Now, if a student going for medicine gets A in
biology, B in physics, C in chemistry then his
aggregates becomes
12 POINTS with the addition of 1 point if there is no
F in the grades making a total of 13 POINTS
REQUIRMENTS
O'Level Result (Max of 2 sittings)
12 Passports.
Note: Check page 4 of Jamb Brochure, Item 2.2 (2)
to confirm IJMB as a requirement for University
admission
Our facility in ILORIN is modern where adequate
and effective attention is given to conducive
environment and regular lectures in preparation for
the final examination. REST ASSURED that we
realize that the sole aim of sitting for the
programme is ADMISSION and that is guaranteed
provided candidate fulfill their part by passing the
final IJMB exam. The centre assist with admission
processing into some selected universities across
Nigeria. There is no time to loose as the educational
trend is moving fast. Don't be left behind...
Contact Us
Phone: 08035812144
hey man
kindly create a topic or pay for advert for ur ijmb school.... stop posting your ijmb stuff here...bulky tin
then post the link here in case any one is interested .. but you posting that long shit here no makebrain

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by davees4real(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Hi...am a bonafide 200l stds of d bbf(beta by far) university...life science faculty...am here to render any hlp in d best way i can to all aspirant seekin admissn to d bbf university...A year ago i was also in a condition lyk u guys n i can rememba i came accross useful informatn frm d staylyt stds den..pls n pls do nt fall any crab or wateva hlpin hand u might recieve wen money issue z dier first prioty...i can tell u vividly dt whosoeva wanna sincerely hlp u out in one way or d oda truthfully wld first n foremost realise u av wat it takes to compete for d admission process....once again crabs n scoundrers ar all out dere...lokin 4 pple to manipulate n devour dem of dier money...beware!!!!....U can contact me tru 08163725632(whatsapp),Davees2(2go) n 7E4C57CE bbm pin....n for all muslim aspirant,kindly use dz fastin period to pray to Almighty Allah...bliv me,Unilorin no b say i knw book oooo.....Wishin all aspirant d best
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2014
davees4real: Hi...am a bonafide 200l stds of d bbf(beta by far) university...life science faculty...am here to render any hlp in d best way i can to all aspirant seekin admissn to d bbf university...A year ago i was also in a condition lyk u guys n i can rememba i came accross useful informatn frm d staylyt stds den..pls n pls do nt fall any crab or wateva hlpin hand u might recieve wen money issue z dier first prioty...i can tell u vividly dt whosoeva wanna sincerely hlp u out in one way or d oda truthfully wld first n foremost realise u av wat it takes to compete for d admission process....once again crabs n scoundrers ar all out dere...lokin 4 pple to manipulate n devour dem of dier money...beware!!!!....U can contact me tru 08163725632(whatsapp),Davees2(2go) n 7E4C57CE bbm pin....n for all muslim aspirant,kindly use dz fastin period to pray to Almighty Allah...bliv me,Unilorin no b say i knw book oooo.....Wishin all aspirant d best
thank you
we need many of you here
but wait ooo... all of you guys are bonafide students, weytin me come be?
me self bonafide student.. thank God
#UnilorinStudentsonBBM

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Shehu9ja: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2014
Of the greatest unilorin aspirants,i hail u all in d name of struggle,u shall all struggle 2 progress n nt struggle invain op 2 c u smilin at d end of d struggle.
I'm a 400lvl unilorite,info reaching me nw says dat d post utme might commence on 14th jul,2014 so get ready 4 d excercise.4 more info contact me on 08064976238(whatsapp,text msg n voice call only).#SUCCESS#
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by jimmycole: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]for unilorin post utme past questions call me on 07032247325
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by lukaze: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
Seizing the provision of this channel to bid all BBF aspirants goodluck in their endeavour. Admission into the university of Ilorin is very competitive as you've all know but with God, you will all record victory. However, in your bid to become a student of unilorin,don't let anyone take advantage of you, be careful of people you bestow your trust on,pray fervently and trust only God, and be informed that unilorin did not have any steady question prototype,thus past questions can never tell you exactly what the school will set this year,so I will encourage you to read widely and vastly. For any assistance, inquiries and further explanation, my contact is 08062978020(also available on whatsapp)...............REPPIN SOCIAL SCIENCE FACULTY
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2014
Observing like observation grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Bush2013: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2014
Dr.'Hesjay:
Observing like observation grin grin grin grin
Dr hesjay flash me with 08039516712 I will call you
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 04, 2014
I will
Bush2013: Dr hesjay flash me with 08039516712 I will call you
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2014
From a reliable source. Following the last senate meeting held on Tuesday 1st of July. Some resolution were made.
Some professors were elevated and a new Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic was appointed.
Resumption date was also deliberated and this year cut off mark was decided and they all concluded on using 180 as the general cutoff mark for this year admission process, in lieu of this, post ume form 'll be on sale from this week ,which means the post ume form 'll be out within the next 24hours.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by usefulman01: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2014
bro... u mean we shud xpect the form todae??
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khattab008: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2014
Just Passing
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by furetin(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2014
I bought a copy of unilorin past questions from myschool.com.ng and the questions i saw on the pdf where juss mathematics chemistry and physics and biology and its a eighty one pages book i got it for a thousand five hundred if you need it add me on whatsapp ill give you dont buy it from them
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2014
usefulman01: bro... u mean we shud xpect the form todae??
ur blad dey hot ooo...
calm down.. try check the school site tomorrow for any news
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by furetin(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2014
my whatsapp is 08185682367 thanks
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2014
khattab008: Just Passing

Brother, I greet you o
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khattab008: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2014
Neyoor:

Brother, I greet you o
I hail oo Boss, hw ws d exams??
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2014
I'l advice u guys not to waste your hard-earned cash on all these 'unilorin past kwstns'..
Imagine dat man up there bought a 'unilorin past kwstn' with physics,chemistry,biology n maths..
Unilorin past questions indeed
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
khattab008:
I hail oo Boss, hw ws d exams??

Alhamdulilah bro........ May God crown our effort.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by khattab008: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Neyoor:

Alhamdulilah bro........ May God crown our effort.
Amin.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hardaytohun: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
Amina Yah Allah!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dr.'Hesjay:
I'l advice u guys not to waste your hard-earned cash on all these 'unilorin past kwstns'..
Imagine dat man up there bought a 'unilorin past kwstn' with physics,chemistry,biology n maths..
No past que is meant 4 unilorin..bt pple don't understand
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2014
Dr.'Hesjay:

lol.... grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by kolamark(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Neyoor: From a reliable source. Following the last senate meeting held on Tuesday 1st of July. Some resolution were made.
Some professors were elevated and a new Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic was appointed.
Resumption date was also deliberated and this year cut off mark was decided and they all concluded on using 180 as the general cutoff mark for this year admission process, in lieu of this, post ume form 'll be on sale from this week ,which means the post ume form 'll be out within the next 24hours.

what about d resumption date......any info ?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2014
kolamark:
what about d resumption date......any info ?

Resumption is september bro......

Faculty of Education is now having a New dean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.