Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,125 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ (426021 Views)

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib / Nayah And Friends On Here / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Lero15(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Missmossy:

Thats cool

Are you an undergrádùate?
No. Fresh working-class graduate.
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

Spot on!
Signor11 is only looking at it from the standpoint of being president or governor. Power is hierchical. Apart from that, there are different types, you seems to be harping on political power only. If you are a manager in your work place, you are in position of power, you have the right to hire and fire. If you give query to your surbodinate, it is because you are in a powerful position in that company. And that is called, legitimate/position/offical power.

Power and influence are intertwined. They go together. One cannot function without the other. Power emanates from position of authority, which can influence people both positively or negatively.
When you are in position to influence decision it is power.

With all I have analysed. Signor11, can you answer this question sincerely? Do you wish to be a low level worker all your life where you are working? Do you want to tell me you don't wish to be promoted to a bigger and better position there?
Provided you want to be in a bigger position, that means you want to influence people, have impact on them. It is still the same with 'Everyone wants power'. tongue

I hope we are not over- crowding this thread with our discussions.
Once again you've judged correctly
But I beg to differ
Power like you say is .............
Maybe I should say that power can be seen from 2 angles and there the messy one and the cool 1
Desire to rise to the top isn't what am talking about mind you
Open another tread I'd meet you there and we share tots as have today or better still
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by zyzxx(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Missmossy:

Lol
join d discussion ma
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by zyzxx(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Onve again you've juged correctly
But I beg to differ
Power like you say is .............
Maybe I should say that power can be seen from 2 angles and there the messy one and the cool 1
Desire to rise to the top isn't what am talking about mind you
Open another tread I'd meet you there and we share tots as have today or better still
no don't open another tread, it makes dis crib more Intresting and meaning wen we can discuss somethings we can learn from here
Not only to laugh and ...

Cc babe2sure
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
zyzxx:
no don't open another tread, it makes dis crib more Intresting and meaning wen we can discuss somethings we can learn from here
Not only to laugh and ...

Cc babe2sure

Nice
I am not looking at it from only that angle read my second post
All positions are power related
But not all leaders are power driven

Cc babe2sure
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by zyzxx(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

Spot on!
Signor11 is only looking at it from the standpoint of being president or governor. Power is hierchical. Apart from that, there are different types, you seems to be harping on political power only. If you are a manager in your work place, you are in position of power, you have the right to hire and fire. If you give query to your surbodinate, it is because you are in a powerful position in that company. And that is called, legitimate/position/offical power.

Power and influence are intertwined. They go together. One cannot function without the other. Power emanates from position of authority, which can influence people both positively or negatively.
When you are in position to influence decision it is power.

With all I have analysed. Signor11, can you answer this question sincerely? Do you wish to be a low level worker all your life where you are working? Do you want to tell me you don't wish to be promoted to a bigger and better position there?
Provided you want to be in a bigger position, that means you want to influence people, have impact on them. It is still the same with 'Everyone wants power'. tongue

I hope we are not over- crowding this thread with our discussions.
Signor11 is coming from another point of view I can c it truth if we look it from that second angel

All ur point are valid ma

1 Like

Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Nice bro
So people who don't want to be presidents are shy @babe2sure
No people become managers without killing for it like some do. The power driven ones are the ones that put juju on the managers chair so they can take His/ place. The desire to get to the top in your career is ok but if you kill people to get there and then become a dictator when you get there then your a mishap ............ John maxwell so differntiate betwenn both. Either way a healthy desire for power is cool but I don't want either healthy or unhealthy. I have my reasons

How your side zyzxx

I didn't say people who don't want to be president are shy o. Haba!
We are still saying the same thing, I don't advocate wrestling power by force or harming others to get to the top. Far from it.
I am a fearful person. grin very very fearful. So, I don't vie for positions. Though, I get them tossed on me most times.

There is a particular oil coy around my area. Hardly, will a month pass without them posting obituaries. We know what is happening there, they were killing each other because of positions. You got to watch your back all the time, cos someone somewhere want your position.
And my GM once talked of a particular company that, if you are not babalawo(herbalist) son or daughter, you cannot work there.
These are pathetics situations.
And I have had my fair share of something similar. Now I know better. Hmmm.
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Missmossy(f): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lero15:
No. Fresh working-class graduate.
For your mind tongue
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Missmossy(f): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
zyzxx:
join d discussion ma
My network is shaky jare and i aint going to stay here focused going off and on
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

We are still saying the same thing, I don't advocate wrestling power by force or harming others to get to the top. Far from it.
I am a fearful person. grin very very fearful. So, I don't vie for positions. Though, I get them tossed on me most times.

There is a particular oil coy around my area. Hardly, will a month pass without them posting obituaries. We know what is happening there, they were killing each other because of positions. You got to watch your back all the time, cos someone somewhere want your position.
And my GM once talked of a particular company that, if you are not babalawo(herbalist) son or daughter, you cannot work there.

Unhmm
I got you right from the start and am glad you've seen what I tried to prove
We should talk about impact of internet on people this day that's if you don't mind.

Oga zyzxx no lele oh

You guys rock
Missmossy how have you been
And the other guys I hail. t
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by zyzxx(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Babe2sure:

grin grin
babe2sure thou sha not fear
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by zyzxx(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Unhmm
We should talk about impact of internet on people this day that's if you don't mind.

Oga zyzxx no lele oh

You guys rock
internet my best freind and my worst enemy

Dat will be Intresting
Let me learn pls
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by zyzxx(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Missmossy:

My network is shaky jare and i aint going to stay here focused going off and on
Awww
Airtel warn thy head ooo

free d queen na
We need her attention here oo
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Lero15(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Missmossy:

For your mind tongue
Why the face, Mossy undecided

I'm not lying o.
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Unhmm

Seen what you tried to prove ke. Our discussion is not conclusive o. Because you did not agree that 'everyone wants power'.
You are insisting that you as a person does not want power. Eventhough, I told you that being even a supervisor, you are in position of power. But you had a narrow view to it.
How I wish a neutral person can help us with his/her own view of it.
This one that I said here, is just emphasizing that people should not harm others because of position, as I said at the beginning of this discussion.
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Missmossy(f): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
signor11:

Unhmm

Oga zyzxx no lele oh

You guys rock
Very well...you
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Missmossy(f): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
zyzxx:
Awww
Airtel warn thy head ooo

free d queen na
We need her attention here oo
Lollz...don't mind them
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by zyzxx(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Missmossy:

Lollz...don't mind them
HaHahahah
Dey av not free u yet
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Missmossy(f): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lero15:
Why the face, Mossy undecided

I'm not lying o.
Hian! i never said you are previously or did i?

You just don't understand my last statement.
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Lero15(m): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Missmossy:

Hian! i never said you are previously or did i?

You just don't understand my last statement.
lool... Ok. Good night, dear.
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Babe2sure(f): 3:19am On Mar 29, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin
babe2sure thou sha not fear

If thou shall not fear. undecided. Then, thou should be prayerful. cheesy
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Lero15(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Babe2sure:

If thou shall not fear. undecided. Then, thou should be prayerful. cheesy
shocked shocked
U no dey sleep? Abi u dey do vigil??
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Lero15(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Happy new week to u all and Happy Palm Sunday. Easter loading... cheesy
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Missmossy(f): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lero15:
Happy new week to u all and Happy Palm Sunday. Easter loading... cheesy
I wish you same.

1 Like

Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Lero15(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Missmossy:

I wish you same.
Thanks. How was service? And how is the choir grin
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Missmossy(f): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lero15:
Thanks. How was service? And how is the choir grin
I didn't go to church,slept late,woke up late and tired.

How was the service over there?
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Babe2sure:

Seen what you tried to prove ke. Our discussion is not conclusive o. Because you did not agree that 'everyone wants power'.
You are insisting that you as a person does not want power. Eventhough, I told you that being even a supervisor, you are in position of power. But you had a narrow view to it.
How I wish a neutral person can help us with his/her own view of it.
This one that I said here, is just emphasizing that people should not harm others because of position, as I said at the beginning of this discussion.

Guess I missed your surmission
I have spilled out what I asked
Position and power are different ma
And our quest for success is different from the desire to be powerful
To aim to be top of your game don't imply you want to be powerful.
When you see someone who kills to get to a certain position that person is power driven but that one that come to work and hears he is the new md and take 2 weeks to take it in and see that he is really worth the seat is successful.
Not all successful people want power........ Power is a whole new ball game and when power is metioned its just one thing that comes to mind FULL CONTROL by aLL MEANS....... Read 48laws of power.
I don't want power. I want to be the best of what I am and that's why I keep at it. But I won't kill people to be on top. Or maltreat people and kill every one that can take my place while am at the top like Herod who killed all His sons to prevent them from over throwing him as if he won't die someday. That's desire for power. When you say you want to be successful or you want to lead its ok. But when you want to have all other leaders bow to you ("ike am emperor) or you want to be like idi amin or mugabe you want power.

Heyy
Peeps
How was service
Missmossy
Zyzxx
Greatbaba
Dre11
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Lero15(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Missmossy:

I didn't go to church,slept late,woke up late and tired.

How was the service over there?
OK.
It was great.
How's the atmosphere over there. Hope peaceful?
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Missmossy:

Very well...you
Doing just fine
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Missmossy(f): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lero15:

OK.
It was great.
How's the atmosphere over there. Hope peaceful?
Yes very peaceful, no crises of any sort.

1 Like

Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Missmossy(f): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
signor11:

Doing just fine
Happy Palm Sunday to you.
Re: Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ by Lero15(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Missmossy:

Yes very peaceful, no crises of any sort.
OK. Lagos, I guess?

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (429) (Reply)

Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) / Do you know what a BBW means? / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.