Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? (4447 Views)

What If God Answer Your Prayer In This Way On Your Posting / Is It Good To Runs Your Posting? / Can Your Call Up Number Come Out With Your Posting The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
A Popular African Adage Says,"If the door of oppurtunity does not come knocking,forcefully break down the door and force your way in"...We are always afraid of the unknown which is normal,but we all know that life itself is a big risk...Any activity we carry out is a risk..Oppurtunities to be explored itself is a risk...Should man choose to bless himself,or, allow God bless him....If one's destiny is in Sokoto and at that given point in time,the fellow is chilling out in the U.S.A...How will such a person fulfill his destiny...If your life partner is in Akure and you are Nsukka at that given point in time,how will you guys cross paths.I am not ruling out the possibilities of you two meeting but when it happens,many waters might have gone under the bridge(Time Factor)..In a nut shell,have you ever had any cause to regret after influencing your posting...A friend of mine who didn't influence his posting and is now leaving large once told me that,10 friends of His,who had influenced their posting,said that they have given up totally on Life...To be honest,i will like to influence mine also...but right now,i want to weigh the Pros and Cons...I believe there are fellows here who are also in such a dilemma...We want the suggestions of Empathisers and not Sympathisers....Let us help to ease one another's burden...Plsssss faithfully drop your comments.....Thanks.....

1 Like

Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Miner13: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nlder's oya comment

Beside we need to know the internet haram that cause nairaland to crash like the sosoliso air crash
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by DONCARD: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
Am seriously working out my nysc posting to edo state and I don't know if am doing the right fit.
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
I knw a guy in zaria wu was deployed to serve in sokoto,all of a sudden hix dept said he has a cov whch he re-wrote.in the nxt batch,he was deployed to port,naw he is a big boy with shell...wu blesses himslf wen Jah neva bless am
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by shakol91(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
Please I need more opinions on this topic,I'm at a point of dilemma now, doesn't know what to do maybe I should influence the posting or not. And if I should influence it,can you suggest any state with better opportunities to excel maybe through selling of imported products or other legal means
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
shakol91: Please I need more opinions on this topic,I'm at a point of dilemma now, doesn't know what to do maybe I should influence the posting or not. And if I should influence it,can you suggest any state with better opportunities to excel maybe through selling of imported products or other legal means
guy,i am also in a fix,most of dox wu view dix thread are nt commenting...
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by shakol91(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
Daninya1: guy,i am also in a fix,most of dox wu view dix thread are nt commenting...
what do you suggest we can do ?
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by MissIndependent(f): 5:04am On Jul 09, 2014
If you have the opportunity of influencing it, you better do so. Follow your mind. By the way, i hope you are talking about Batch C 2014 if you are still thinking of influencing your Batch B 2014 posting by now, sorry Mr man it is too late for that.
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by shakol91(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
MissIndependent: If you have the opportunity of influencing it, you better do so. Follow your mind. By the way, i hope you are talking about Batch C 2014 if you are still thinking of influencing your Batch B 2014 posting by now, sorry Mr man it is too late for that.
ok. My major concern to influence it is because of insecurity but if I'm to influence it,I don't have a certain state that can guarantee business opportunities (I mean where I can live moderately and continue my importation business). Xo missy I'm just confused to make a choice now.
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
MissIndependent: If you have the opportunity of influencing it, you better do so. Follow your mind. By the way, i hope you are talking about Batch C 2014 if you are still thinking of influencing your Batch B 2014 posting by now, sorry Mr man it is too late for that.
too late for batch B?@?
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2014
Daninya1: guy,i am also in a fix,most of dox wu view dix thread are nt commenting...
it's too late to influence it
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by latitidejavu: 11:01am On Jul 11, 2014
Can i get the contact of a reliable person in NYSC who can help influence posting for batch C. Thanks.
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2014
latitidejavu: Can i get the contact of a reliable person in NYSC who can help influence posting for batch C. Thanks.

They most times ask you for money.
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2014
rationalmind:

They most times ask you for money.
I have dat doesn't collect money,
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2014
adedeji65: I have dat doesn't collect money,

Maybe you both are related by blood
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by shakol91(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
rationalmind:

Maybe you both are related by blood
please talk about influencing it and leave the issue of asking for money or not
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
shakol91: please talk about influencing it and leave the issue of asking for money or not

So the issue of asking for money isn't part of influencing ones posting.

My guess, you're a polytechnic product grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by shakol91(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
rationalmind:

So the issue of asking for money isn't part of influencing ones posting.

My guess, you're a polytechnic product grin
I'm not, if you're influencing it you already know how you go about it,so it's not a big thing either paying or not. But I only need the answer to the OP question either from experience,suggestion or ideas.
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
shakol91: I'm not, if you're influencing it you already know how you go about it,so it's not a big thing either paying or not. But I only need the answer to the OP question either from experience,suggestion or ideas.

It's a big deal cos not everyone can afford the ridiculous amounts those NYSC officials ask for.

One was asking me go bring 70K if I want go influence my posting to lagos.

I have someone who I assume is reliable. He's an NYSC official in Edo state. He collected 20K to help influence my posting. Since call up number isn't out yet, I can't give you a hundred percent assurance he'll do it for you.

Just chill for the release of call up numbers. If he succeeds in doing mine, I'll give you his contact.

That's if you have no other who's willing to do it free of charge.
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Guys,pls dnt derail dix thread.it is strictly for posting aftermath...bsd,if u gv person 30k to influence your posting,oyo for u..dem go chop your money,clean mouth...scammers evrywer,beware..
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2014
rationalmind:

It's a big deal cos not everyone can afford the ridiculous amounts those NYSC officials ask for.

I have someone who I assume is reliable. He's an NYSC official in Edo state. He collected 20K to help influence my posting. Since call up number isn't out yet, I can't give you a hundred percent assurance he'll do it for you.

Just chill for the release of call up numbers. If he succeeds in doing mine, I'll give you his contact.

Call up for number right?
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
adedeji65: Call up for number right?

Sorry I meant to say call up letter
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by shakol91(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2014
rationalmind:

Thanks. I have someone who is ready to do it free of charge. I only need you to comment on the question raised by the OP, maybe it's good to influence it or not
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
shakol91: Thanks. I have someone who is ready to do it free of charge. I only need you to comment on the question raised by the OP, maybe it's good to influence it or not

Ok bro. Whether it's good to influence it or not is a subjective question and you may not get the answer you want. It might turn out to be good, it might turn out to be bad. It all depends

1 Like

Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by stteejax(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2014
I influenced mine...paid some 1...a fwend of my mum..no regrets cos av always wanted to stay in akwa ibom...
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
stteejax: I influenced mine...paid some 1...a fwend of my mum..no regrets cos av always wanted to stay in akwa ibom...
hmm,i love yur sincerity..were u able to achieve yur hat desires
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by shakol91(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
rationalmind:

Ok bro. Whether it's good to influence it or not is a subjective question and you may not get the answer you want. It might turn out to be good, it might turn out to be bad. It all depends
yea that's true. Can someone survive in Rivers state with the 19k allowance? I did Accounting Education,but I don't want to teach because there is no any extra remuneration. Pls is it possible to be posted in an organization with my (B.ed) or can I look for one and do it there
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
shakol91: yea that's true. Can someone survive in Rivers state with the 19k allowance? I did Accounting Education,but I don't want to teach because there is no any extra remuneration. Pls is it possible to be posted in an organization with my (B.ed) or can I look for one and do it there
you can survive wit 19k in d north where d cost n standard of living is low,if u r shrewd enuf you can save n venture into a small scale business.as a gradaute of education,if u graj wit a 1.1 or 2.1,your prospect as serving as a lecturer is brit..aside d renumeration from da skul,you cud churn up to a 100k frm da sale of handouts to studntz...
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by stteejax(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2014
Daninya1: hmm,i love yur sincerity..were u able to achieve yur hat desires
would know Wen I get my call up letter buh it's genuine
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
stteejax: would know Wen I get my call up letter buh it's genuine
so long,all da best...
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by shakol91(m): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2014
Daninya1: you can survive wit 19k in d north where d cost n standard of living is low,if u r shrewd enuf you can save n venture into a small scale business.as a gradaute of education,if u graj wit a 1.1 or 2.1,your prospect as serving as a lecturer is brit..aside d renumeration from da skul,you cud churn up to a 100k frm da sale of handouts to studntz...
Thanks. But I can't risk to serve in the North during 2015 election (I pray it won't be bloody) because SW is very far from that side so I can't serve there
Re: NYSC;Any Regrets After Influencing Your Posting??? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hi peepz,i learnt dat batch B call up letter will no longer be onlyn,dat stdnts should go get dia letters from dia various institutions..was NYSC D.G on NTA last wk friday..who can vouch for that

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Allawee For All States In Nigeria 2018 (current) / See what can happen during NYSC one year service (A disguised blessing)!photos / When Is Next Batch Coming Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.