Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test (76310 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by dljbd1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
pedroito: I doubt if anyone who has not gotten any mail after the test ll still be contacted. So we should move on. From a reliable source .
Life goes on cool

**goes to prepare for an interview**
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
mechbeejay: hi room, hw was una AC yestrday, i was in d group 10am group, d AC was mor of self comfidence n public speakin, com see hw ppl dey form queen english

Was in the same group and I don't think any1 in that group was forming anything.... Those that spoke queens english, spoke well, with confidence sef
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
Shout out to all the wonderful dudes and lasses I met today......some pple are really talented and intelligent......hope we all get called whenever EY decides to call
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by mechbeejay: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
yeah all wer al xcellent n did very wel in AC.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
Yea, guess e'ryone did well! Doz who God brought d job 4 ll be cald. 4 me, I ws impresd by d overall performance. If EY nah Bank, I tink all of us r gud 2 go. Very big tnks 2 God n Mrs Ijeoma 4 delivery me 4rm dat use topic I picked 1st, lolz!

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by SegunMike(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
topelouis: Shout out to all the wonderful dudes and lasses I met today......some pple are really talented and intelligent......hope we all get called whenever EY decides to call

wink I quite agree too.

Had a nice and tiring time too. Great work guys!
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by kejoe: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Was there an AC today? Mine was yesterday, and there were two batches. That means the interview process hasn't ended, if the AC is still ongoing.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
kejoe: Was there an AC today? Mine was yesterday, and there were two batches. That means the interview process hasn't ended, if the AC is still ongoing.

Yea, 2 batches as well! Dix year's process seems 2 be very confusing.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Hangelar(f): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2014
EngrDozzyMary:

Yea, 2 batches as well! Dix year's process seems 2 be very confusing.
I think you're mixing it all up. Was ur AC on Thur 7th or Fri 8th? Cos everybody I know that had theirs this week did it on Thur 7th. And I think I know u. Weren't u d guy in d 10am group on Thur that picked a question on brain-drain or something like that, & was given the opportunity to pick another question? If you are, then, how sure are u that there was another AC yesterday being Fri 8 August?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2014
Hangelar: I think you're mixing it all up. Was ur AC on Thur 7th or Fri 8th? Cos everybody I know that had theirs this week did it on Thur 7th. And I think I know u. Weren't u d guy in d 10am group on Thur that picked a question on brain-drain or something like that, & was given the opportunity to pick another question? If you are, then, how sure are u that there was another AC yesterday being Fri 8 August?

An AC held yesterday Friday 8 Aug 2014 and there were 2batches! In my batch, there were 21applicants; I think EY will still organize other AC's though
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hangelar: I think you're mixing it all up. Was ur AC on Thur 7th or Fri 8th? Cos everybody I know that had theirs this week did it on Thur 7th. And I think I know u. Weren't u d guy in d 10am group on Thur that picked a question on brain-drain or something like that, & was given the opportunity to pick another question? If you are, then, how sure are u that there was another AC yesterday being Fri 8 August?

Yea, had mine ystaday 8th. We were abt 25 in 11am batch!
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by kejoe: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
All these ACs for how many graduate posts? lol
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
kejoe: All these ACs for how many graduate posts? lol

Most big 4 recruit about 70-100 GTs.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by XtraSmooth404: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
tobiflink:

what's up bro? If they take 70-100 GTs, why does a firm like KPMG recruit almost once in two months? These big 4's are recruiting more than banks now... Wonder why. Got an idea on the salary range for the big 4's?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
XtraSmooth404:
what's up bro? If they take 70-100 GTs, why does a firm like KPMG recruit almost once in two months? These big 4's are recruiting more than banks now... Wonder why. Got an idea on the salary range for the big 4's?

That "once in two months", KPMG might take just 20. The big 4 recruit more than banks cos they lose employees regularly (no bond). Salary range is about 130-150k for the big 4.

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by masagoody(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2014
XtraSmooth404:
Kpmg does not recruit once in two months. they do test almost every week and the idea is to have more than enough good candidates to select from. their recruitment starts anytime and ends in august for the new intakes to be given offers to resume in September. if you are invited for a test in august or September, you are possibly being recruited for the september intake of the following year.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by kejoe: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2014
masagoody: Kpmg does not recruit once in two months. they do test almost every week and the idea is to have more than enough good candidates to select from. their recruitment starts anytime and ends in august for the new intakes to be given offers to resume in September. if you are invited for a test in august or September, you are possibly being recruited for the september intake of the following year.

Not necessarily. Some people resumed in April this year in KPMG

As for EY, I was thinking they were the smallest of the Big 4s in Nigeria. Not sure about them taking up to 70 people. And as for pay, to the best of my knowledge, PwC pays the most out of the big 4.

Let's be hopeful sha. we should get feedbacks this week, since Mariam said new intakes would be resuming in few weeks' time.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by masagoody(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
kejoe:

Not necessarily. Some people resumed in April this year in KPMG

As for EY, I was thinking they were the smallest of the Big 4s in Nigeria. Not sure about them taking up to 70 people. And as for pay, to the best of my knowledge, PwC pays the most out of the big 4.

Let's be hopeful sha. we should get feedbacks this week, since Mariam said new intakes would be resuming in few weeks' time.
sure... but I never do AC
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by ohiozei: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
We thank the Lord for the AC on Friday 8th August. We were about 50 candidates. Since there was another AC on Thursday, I estimate that we are about 100 candidates EY will to filter to get their desired graduate trainees. May the Lord grant us success. Amen

And for all those who were not contacted at all, God will surprise you with great jobs in due time. AMEN
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
masagoody:
sure... but I never do AC

Bozz, hv u done ur interview?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
ohiozei: We thank the Lord for the AC on Friday 8th August. We were about 50 candidates. Since there was another AC on Thursday, I estimate that we are about 100 candidates EY will to filter to get their desired graduate trainees. May the Lord grant us success. Amen

And for all those who were not contacted at all, God will surprise you with great jobs in due time. AMEN

Am actually estimating a total of abt 200 candidates 4 all d ACs so far! 2nri n co had dias abt 3wks ago, sm peeps had dias last 2wk plus abt 100 of us dat did last wk! Anyway, let's hp 4 d best.. Gudluck 2 us al!
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Hangelar(f): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
ohiozei: We thank the Lord for the AC on Friday 8th August. We were about 50 candidates. Since there was another AC on Thursday, I estimate that we are about 100 candidates EY will to filter to get their desired graduate trainees. May the Lord grant us success. Amen

They also had AC the previous week. Met some people that came for their AC while I was there for my interview and they were almost 40 just for that day. So it's not just 100 people that were invited for AC as u estimated.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by XtraSmooth404: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
masagoody: Kpmg does not recruit once in two months. they do test almost every week and the idea is to have more than enough good candidates to select from. their recruitment starts anytime and ends in august for the new intakes to be given offers to resume in September. if you are invited for a test in august or September, you are possibly being recruited for the september intake of the following year.
Thanks for the explanation, was beginning to wonder about the frequent tests.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by melvin0004(m): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2014
tobiflink:

E Y recruit just 25 last yr after several AC der total work force is nt up to 60
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 11, 2014
melvin0004: E Y recruit just 25 last yr after several AC der total work force is nt up to 60

Total, as in staff strength? so they had 35 before?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by kejoe: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2014
tobiflink:

Lol. I wonder o.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2014
tobiflink:

less dan 35, he said nt up 2 60 n de employd 25 GT last yr. Lolz, he might be corect abt d fig 4 last yr GT but as 4 60 stafs in all bros nah only u waka come o.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2014
melvin0004: E Y recruit just 25 last yr after several AC der total work force is nt up to 60
do u mean d 25 GT + oda staff r less dan 60? Diariz God o
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by kejoe: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2014
EngrDozzyMary: do u mean d 25 GT + oda staff r less dan 60? Diariz God o

I'm sure that's not possible. EY has clients in Lagos and other states, and would need staff to go do the audits of these clients., and that's just for Assurance alone. Not to talk of other units. infact it's impossicant. lol
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by masagoody(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2014
EngrDozzyMary:

Bozz, hv u done ur interview?
Yes. almost 1 month ago
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2014
masagoody:
Yes. almost 1 month ago
dats serious, gues doz u did wt hv gone 4 TS! Mine came abt 2wks afta gues its same 4 al, dia might be anoda AC anyway! Gudluck..
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2014
kejoe:

I'm sure that's not possible. EY has clients in Lagos and other states, and would need staff to go do the audits of these clients., and that's just for Assurance alone. Not to talk of other units. infact it's impossicant. lol
lolz, dnt tink d 60 is corect. Sm xperienced guys started induction dix mrng n r most lykly be sent 2 diff clients at d end of d inductn. So, put d GTs 2geda, dozin ofx n doz wt dia clients. No doubt, de shud be mor dan 60.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police / From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). / Nigerian Airforce Dssc 2012 Shortlisted Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.