Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (816166 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by yungsnazzy: 1:03am On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:
@ james your shoe from ebay delivered.

About d laptops and phone
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:36am On Oct 23, 2014
yungsnazzy:

About d laptops and phone

You will be alerted when it arrives lagos. Still on transit.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:02am On Oct 23, 2014
@Justi, how do I get ur account number?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:
@Justi, how do I get ur account number?

My contacts are on the front page.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by austinsmat(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

Ebay has refunded for your PS 3 Console.
ok win this bid with good price and purchase it for me we caculate balance wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?emvAD=320x196&aid=281473638364&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull Item number: 281473638364
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

Okay oh.... smiley
DONE. Confirm deposit please.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2014
austinsmat:
ok win this bid with good price and purchase it for me we caculate balance wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?emvAD=320x196&aid=281473638364&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull Item number: 281473638364

My good price can be $1,000 oh smiley

So pls be specific how much is the highest i can bid for the item?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2014
tranxo:

DONE. Confirm deposit please.

Okay no alert yet. Once i receive your alert i will notify you as usual and place your orders both on Amazon and ebay.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by austinsmat(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

My good price can be $1,000 oh smiley

So pls be specific how much is the highest i can bid for the item?

280 to 300 within
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2014
austinsmat:
280 to 300 within

Hmmm bid is already $285 and item has $25 ebay shipping and has 15 more hours to go.

The bid will sure exceed $300.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2014
tranxo:

Slight delay. Add this and tell me the total
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0087HHBXM?m=A1ZOVX13GY6F8W

#192,100 Alert received

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

#192,100 Alert received
Ok. Hoping they will all make it in time for your next shipping.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2014
tranxo:

Ok. Hoping they will all make it in time for your next shipping.

Hopefully, provided they all get delivered before wednesday shipment.

Do you want your items consolidated or i ship anyone available when shipping?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hopefully, provided they all get delivered before wednesday shipment.

Do you want your items consolidated or i ship the anyone available when shipping?
What do you suggest?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2014
tranxo:

What do you suggest?

it depends, if you ain't in a hurry then consolidating them will be preferred, most especially if you reside outside lagos, so you wont have to pay twice in transporting them across to your state.

But if in a hurry then the later can suffice.

NOTE:

Case Logic SLRC-201 SLR Zoom Holster (Black)

Case Logic DLC-115 15.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Briefcase

Both items from Amazon Usually ships out in 2 to 3weeks oh.. shocked shocked Just got the message as i wanted to check out. Should i go ahead?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

it depends, if you ain't in a hurry then consolidating them will be preferred, most especially if you reside outside lagos, so you wont have to pay twice in transporting them across to your state.

Ok. I prefer consolidation. But let me know as they start coming in, in case I need to change my mind.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

NOTE:

Case Logic SLRC-201 SLR Zoom Holster (Black)

Case Logic DLC-115 15.6-Inch Laptop and Tablet Briefcase

Both items from Amazon Usually ships out in 2 to 3weeks oh.. shocked shocked Just got the message as i wanted to check out. Should i go ahead?
Wait . Proceed with others if they ship immediately. Will get back to you on these two later in the day. thanks for your eagle eye.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
tranxo:

Wait . Proceed with others if they ship immediately. Will get back to you on these two later in the day. thanks for your eagle eye.
Did you get this justi4jesu
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
tranxo:

Okay Noted then am on halt to purchase them until i hear from you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
tranxo:

Did you get this justi4jesu

Yap i got it.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
tranxo:

Hope you've placed orders for the laptop and dell bag.

See these
http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/Case-Logic-16-Laptop-Attache-Bag-Black-Grey-PC/12380450

http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/Case-Logic-SLR-Zoom-Holster/13912716

justi4jesu

Yes these carriers walmart shipping $11 and Tax of $4
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kolsrah(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by dhealthy: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
http://amzn.to/1scMXpo

Please give me cost of this to lagos.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes these carriers walmart shipping $11 and Tax of $4
I don't understand. Thought I saw free shipping
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
dhealthy:
http://amzn.to/1scMXpo

Please give me cost of this to lagos.

$22(#3,740)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
tranxo:

I don't understand. Thought I saw free shipping

No free shipping and Tax even join.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
.....@dhealthy

Your LG G2 Secured.

New like seller said and also LG Warranty card.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
justi4jesu:

No free shipping and Tax even join.
So what's the cost implication in relation to the amazon quote?
Also, have you placed order for the laptop hard disk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (504) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.