Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (815326 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Olarewajub: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
justi4jesu: Please go pick up your goods from the cargo Office....

Guente02* Lenovo Laptop

Tochi* Hp Laptop with Box

Zone* Acer Laptop and Galaxy Note 10.1

Dorobull* Black unbranded Blackberry Q10

Eddie* 6 Pairs of used Men's Shoes

Manass* Hp Elitebook Laptop

jt20* Black unbranded Blackberry Q10

Stripper* 4 Blackberry Playbook and 42inches LED Television Set

Thanks for your patience.
what's the cost?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Olarewajub: what's the cost?

Cost of what?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 9free(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2014

Guente02* Lenovo Laptop

Chai...... My name no show ooooo embarassed
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by toluxa1(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/mobile-phones-pdas/mobile-phones/lg/2014/6/28/lg-g2-32gb-brand-new-unwanted-gift-2/?back=ZHViYWkuZHViaXp6bGUuY29tL3NlYXJjaC8%2FcGFnZT0zJmtleXdvcmRzPXVud2FudGVkK2dpZnQmaXNfYmFzaWNfc2VhcmNoX3dpZGdldD0xJmlzX3NlYXJjaD0x&pos=2

How much will land this
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:56am On Jun 29, 2014
toluxa1: http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/mobile-phones-pdas/mobile-phones/lg/2014/6/28/lg-g2-32gb-brand-new-unwanted-gift-2/?back=ZHViYWkuZHViaXp6bGUuY29tL3NlYXJjaC8%2FcGFnZT0zJmtleXdvcmRzPXVud2FudGVkK2dpZnQmaXNfYmFzaWNfc2VhcmNoX3dpZGdldD0xJmlzX3NlYXJjaD0x&pos=2

How much will land this

#65,300
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:56am On Jun 29, 2014
9free:
Chai...... My name no show ooooo embarassed

Sorry 9free am still working on your order..
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 5:31am On Jun 29, 2014

Guente02* Lenovo Laptop

So happy our thread is back. We have lost more than 60pages of this thread.

Madam justi welcome back despite we were still doing our transactions while Nairaland head been dey shake.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:32am On Jun 29, 2014
stripper:

Madam justi welcome back despite we were still doing our transactions while Nairaland head been dey shake.

Thanks stripper, pick your items at the cargo office on Monday.

Thank you
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2014

Guente02* Lenovo Laptop

Madam justi welcome back despite we were still doing our transactions while Nairaland head been dey shake...
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by MOBBDEEP: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by MOBBDEEP: 7:25am On Jun 29, 2014
Is there a problem Ma about the invoice & bill making?
Let's do this quick.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2014
MOBBDEEP: Is there a problem Ma about the invoice & bill making?
Let's do this quick.

Am on it but the First Ck perfume cant be an original at that price.

So what do you suggest.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by MOBBDEEP: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

Am on it but the First Ck perfume cant be an original at that price.

So what do you suggest.

But you do appreciate it's a tester.
I don't want to use price alone to determine the authenticity of an item.
Let me cite an example, I lost a very good deal of SMART Collection of Designers Perfume Oils (18 of them in a pack ) worth 600AED which was offered at 160AED.
The bottleneck of the process of informing you, the tiresome bill preparation & compulsory wiring of money makes those good deals disappear before you know it.
You also knew about the BMW car.
Too much story.

Why don't we ask the seller if it the CK One Tester is genuine?
I think they are usually truthful especially when they know you are in UAE with them?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

But you do appreciate it's a tester.
I don't want to use price alone to determine the authenticity of an item.
Let me cite an example, I lost a very good deal of SMART Collection of Designers Perfume Oils (18 of them in a pack ) worth 600AED which was offered at 160AED.
The bottleneck of the process of informing you, the tiresome bill preparation & compulsory wiring of money makes those good deals disappear before you know it.
You also knew about the BMW car.
Too much story.

Why don't we ask the seller if it the CK One Tester is genuine?
I think they are usually truthful especially when they know you are in UAE with them?

That is what am telling you forget about all these long stories, seller said he cannot tell the originality of it. So no guarantee if its original or not.

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by MOBBDEEP: 8:50am On Jun 29, 2014
Remove the CK One Tester then
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by MOBBDEEP: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2014
Why don't we do the cost like the way you did on the previous, now deleted thread i.e :
*Cost of PC & accessories
*Cost of Ink
*Cost of Perfumes ( At least I know this to be 10800+4500 = 15,300Naira)
*Commission for you
*Shipping & Clearing to Nigeria
*Transportation to Calabar

Then the total.

In that way, everything is clear, transparent & people will learn how to calculate in subsequent dealings.
My thoughts anyway.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by bigsecsyde(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2014
Price of this item to lagos http://tnydu.biz/DUgewl.. Its urgent pls. Will credit your account on monday. Thanks and also http://tnydu.biz/DUgetS
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2014
bigsecsyde: Price of this item to lagos http://tnydu.biz/DUgewl.. Its urgent pls. Will credit your account on monday. Thanks

Seller said its last price..
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2014
MOBBDEEP: Why don't we do the cost like the way you did on the previous, now deleted thread i.e :
*Cost of PC & accessories
*Cost of Ink
*Cost of Perfumes ( At least I know this to be 10800+4500 = 15,300Naira)
*Commission for you
*Shipping & Clearing to Nigeria
*Transportation to Calabar

Then the total.

In that way, everything is clear, transparent & people will learn how to calculate in subsequent dealings.
My thoughts anyway.

Check your whatsapp.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by aluko360(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by bigsecsyde(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

Seller said its last price..
I meant final price to lagos (item+comm + shipping)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2014
bigsecsyde: Price of this item to lagos http://tnydu.biz/DUgewl.. Its urgent pls. Will credit your account on monday. Thanks and also http://tnydu.biz/DUgetS

Macbook (Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB
Serial Number 451482Q0F5W
macbook is good working condition with box original apple chARGER)#59,500

Hp pavilion m6 #68,500

All to Lagos
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Madam justi I hail oh.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by oshie(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
Good day all,
Wishing u all happy selling in part 2 of 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by promise2(f): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by bigx(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
which of the site's can I get a gold men's bracelet from?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
how much is this to lagos ma'am: http://tnydu.biz/D2hb2E and http://tnydu.biz/D2he3I. can you help me verify which one of these is iphone4s from the sellers as they didnt indicate which is which on their ads. also which bank do we pay into? if we could seal this deal tonight, i can make payment now.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
my_moniker: how much is this to lagos ma'am: http://tnydu.biz/D2hb2E and http://tnydu.biz/D2he3I. can you help me verify which one of these is iphone4s from the sellers as they didnt indicate which is which on their ads. also which bank do we pay into? if we could seal this deal tonight, i can make payment now.

Both sold out.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
bigx: which of the site's can I get a gold men's bracelet from?

Check on dubizzle you can get gold sellers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (504) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.