Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (817433 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:45am On May 18, 2015
@phemmy

#35,000 Alert received and all 6 items on ebay purchased.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:53am On May 18, 2015
justi4jesu:
GOODS SHIPPED FROM US

Shagati* Car Keys

Ray* Hp 2000 4gb Laptop

2 more Hp Laptops with 1 Laptop Battery

Anny* Hp pavilion G6

Hp G6 battery

Hp mini battery

Hp Probook

Lawal* Hp Laptop

Hp Elitebook laptop

Blackberry Phone

Acheke* Tablet from Walmart

Olaoluwa* Hp Envy 15t Laptop

Please go pick up your packages, there was a little internal straike between Clearing agents and NAHCO, that caused the delay...Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by harrysterol(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2015
justi4jesu please how can I know an item you can buy now for me on ebay since most of the links I paste here are always on bid, and I don't intend you bid any for me
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:35am On May 18, 2015
harrysterol:
justi4jesu please how can I know an item you can buy now for me on ebay since most of the links I paste here are always on bid, and I don't intend you bid any for me

Okay let me know what specifications you want in the laptop you intend buying. Size of Ram,Harddrive,processor and model.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by harrysterol(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2015
justi4jesu:

Okay let me know what specifications you want in the laptop you intend buying. Size of Ram,Harddrive,processor and model.
may not necessarily be one particular one since is for resell, only meant how to detect which item that is not on bid again that won't cause more delays on bidding
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:42am On May 18, 2015
harrysterol:
may not necessarily be one particular one since is for resell, only meant how to detect which item that is not on bid again that won't cause more delays on bidding

Okay directly below the search bar, it is written "All Listings" "Auction" "Buy it now"

Just click on Buy it now.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by harrysterol(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2015
justi4jesu:

Okay directly below the search bar, it is written "All Listings" "Auction" "Buy it now"

Just click on Buy it now.
thanks boss grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Frosti(m): 12:17pm On May 18, 2015
justi4jesu:

No you are actually copying the site page and not the product link.
You don't get it, do you?

There is no product link, yet. It is not yet available for purchase but will become available as a flash sale on the 28th of May. I want to know if you can buy it for me on that day.

You can read the listing on the page to understand more.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:26pm On May 18, 2015
Frosti:
You don't get it, do you?

There is no product link, yet. It is not yet available for purchase but will become available as a flash sale on the 28th of May. I want to know if you can buy it for me on that day.

You can read the listing on the page to understand more.

No i didn't because you didn't explain it the way you just did for me to get you. Now you just explained what you meant. That Amazon is for India and the shipping charges will be high from India to US, so its up to you if you still want to go ahead with it, i can buy it.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Frosti(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2015
justi4jesu:

No i didn't because you didn't explain it the way you just did for me to get you. Now you just explained what you meant. That Amazon is for India and the shipping charges will be high from India to US, so its up to you if you still want to go ahead with it, i can buy it.

OK, I will forget about it then. Will get back to you if and when it becomes available on the main Amazon site.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:40pm On May 18, 2015
Frosti:

OK, I will forget about it then. Will get back to you if and when it becomes available on the main Amazon site.

OK
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shagati(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2015
justi4jesu:

GOODS SHIPPED FROM US
shagati* Car Keys

Key fob collected in good condition.
Thank you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:54pm On May 18, 2015
Shagati:

Key fob collected in good condition.
Thank you.

You are welcome.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2015
How much will it cost me to get it down to Onitsha?

Hope you wouldn't kill me with dollar rate?

If price work, I will send you the username and password

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:07pm On May 18, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
How much will it cost me to get it down to Onitsha?

Hope you wouldn't kill me with dollar rate?

If price work, I will send you the username and password

Item cost $255

Ebay shipping $12

Shipping to lagos $20

Total $287(#62,600)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2015
justi4jesu:

Item cost $255

Ebay shipping $12

Shipping to lagos $20

Total $287(#62,600)

Thanks

1. Please what if I am to send the item to your address in Usa. What the shipping cost to Lagos?

2. Can I pay in $$$ using my PayPal account?

3. What is your dollar rate in Naira?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:39pm On May 18, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:

Thanks

1. Please what if I am to send the item to your address in Usa. What the shipping cost to Lagos?

2. Can I pay in $$$ using my PayPal account?

3. What is your dollar rate in Naira?

$20(#4,400)

Yes with additional 5%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tbmas(m): 12:44am On May 19, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:03am On May 19, 2015
tbmas:
How much to lagos plz http://m.ebay.com/itm/391017333827?nav=SEARCH

Item cost $15

Ebay shipping $3.76

Shipping to lagos $5 per pound

Total without shipping $18.76(#4,130)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:11am On May 19, 2015
@Olaoluwa

#4,000 Alert received.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:40am On May 19, 2015
SHIPPED GOODS FROM THE US ON 18TH MAY

Ben* Toshiba Mini laptop

Dell Inspiron Mini Laptop

Hp Pavilion dv2000 Laptop

Dell E6410 Core i5 Laptop

Dell E6400 Core i5 Laptops (2 pieces)

Lenevo B570 Laptop

Hp Compaq CQ50 Laptop (Total 8 Laptops)

Salamudeen* Asus Laptop with Box

Durex

Oneniceguy* New Dell Laptop with Box

Sipe* Mobile Phone

Samsung Mobile Phone

Frank* 3 Hp Laptops

Yemi* Big box of shoes and Bags

Ugo* Wacom Tablet

Goods are undergoing clearing and will be out on or before Friday.................Thanks

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by llaouz: 4:35pm On May 19, 2015
My 250,000 delivered to me.
Got to say this, @ some point I was scared sending that amount of money to someone have never seen but @justi4jesu is soo trustworthy and loyal to her customer. Your money and package is 100% safe ..tanx a billion ma

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 19, 2015
llaouz:
My 250,000 delivered to me.
Got to say this, @ some point I was scared sending that amount of money to someone have never seen but @justi4jesu is soo trustworthy and loyal to her customer. Your money and package is 100% safe ..tanx a billion ma

With page entering 186 pages, I actually paid with confidence.. cool cool

That laptop specs must be crazy for that prize mhen...!!! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by chaloner(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2015
Will you get item for me from alibaba if I drop the link ?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by llaouz: 12:41am On May 20, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

With page entering 186 pages, I actually paid with confidence.. cool cool

That laptop specs must be crazy for that prize mhen...!!! cheesy cheesy
yeah, amazingly crazy

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by crossblane1(m): 4:11am On May 20, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:19am On May 20, 2015
llaouz:
My #250,000 delivered to me.

You are welcome, Enjoy your Laptop Machine smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:21am On May 20, 2015
chaloner:
Will you get item for me from alibaba if I drop the link ?

Yes you can drop it.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:27am On May 20, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by chaloner(m): 6:29am On May 20, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes you can drop it.
ok tnx
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:32am On May 20, 2015
chaloner:
ok tnx

You are welcome.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:33am On May 20, 2015
@Certified

#15,400 Credit Alert received

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (504) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.