Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (817560 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by iamzizou: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2015
justi4jesu:

No problem, the challenge you have is posting the correct link, even this one you posted is wrong I had to search for it manually. smiley

7 Items successfully purchased.

Thank you justi and happy sunday
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2015
iamzizou:

Thanks dear same to you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 27, 2015
Hi @justi4jesu how can I get a Dubia sim card maybe (etisalat) through you to Nigeria and would it work in Nigeria?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:27am On Jul 27, 2015
udedefaith:
Hi @justi4jesu how can I get a Dubia sim card maybe (etisalat) through you to Nigeria and would it work in Nigeria?

Sorry I don't know how to get that.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
@johnpaul

Note 2 delivered

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
@bukola

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
@Tope

#90,000 Credit Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
sad
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
jreyez:
sad

Yesssssssssss smiley Seller has not shipped, today is Monday and you should know the Time-difference. Item was purchased on Saturday.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
@Harrison

#15,600 Credit Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 9free(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Justina, How far with those designers bags you advertised sometimes back?
Is the deal still on?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
9free:
Justina, How far with those designers bags you advertised sometimes back?
Is the deal still on?

Yes if you aren't scared of the exchange rate.. wink
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 9free(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes if you aren't scared of the exchange rate.. wink

Can one order for lesser number than was advertised?
Like two or three pieces because with the skyrocketing of exchange rate I may not be able to order a dozen
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
9free:

Can one order for lesser number than was advertised?
Like two or three pieces because with the skyrocketing of exchange rate I may not be able to order a dozen

Yes you can buy less than 12pieces for that particular bag.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Delivered package

Weight 131 lbs.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Packages delivered

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
....blackberry storm

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
@hp laptop screen

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
@ JOhn

Mobile phone

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
@Boss

4 laptops

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
@Tope

#12,000 Credit Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
@hluseun

#65,000 Credit Alert received

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by vicatrix(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
vicatrix:
I shipped a laptop to you through ebay paid for through PayPal update or reply my email/Bbm.
Ebay Item Id: 231623723096

Hi, the parcel has been delivered at your front door 1day ago but you haven't updated me yet. Why?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by vicatrix(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
vicatrix:
I shipped a laptop to you through ebay paid for through PayPal update or reply my email/Bbm.
Ebay Item Id: 231623723096

Waiting for update...
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:04am On Jul 29, 2015
vicatrix:

Hi, the parcel has been delivered at your front door 1day ago but you haven't updated me yet. Why?

Goodmorning!

You purchased the item yourself, so you were meant to keep track on it and inform me that your package has been delivered and I would confirm and acknowledge it. Your package has been received and would be among next week shipment.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2015
iamzizou:

7 shoes from 10 Dollar mall shipped.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by sonyc00(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Excuse me justi,if i want to place a bid on a fairly used phone like a htc one m7 or a samsung galaxy s4 on ebay,for like 30 dollars and i win it,will the seller really give me the phone.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2015
sonyc00:
Excuse me justi,if i want to place a bid on a fairly phone like a htc one m7 or a samsung galaxy s4 on ebay,for like 30 dollars and i win it,will the seller really give me the phone.

Yes he will give you the phone as long as you pay for it. smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jollyrogers: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2015
Good morning. There are items I want to buy on aliexpress. About 10 of them and they all have outrageous shipping fee. Is there a way u can buy dem without paying for the shipping and ship all of them together for me?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2015
jollyrogers:
Good morning. There are items I want to buy on aliexpress. About 10 of them and they all have outrageous shipping fee. Is there a way u can buy dem without paying for the shipping and ship all of them together for me?

No china shipping for now. You can contact @Ymodulus
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
@jreyez

Google Nexus Phone Case shipped from Ebay

Google Nexus Mobile Phone Shipped from Ebay

Both sellers shipped out today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (504) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.