Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:29 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (810404 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Sent you a bbm request..I tried to click on the white 16GB link and it says not available!!! Does it mean that one sef don go?? Wahala dey oo
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
my_moniker: Sent you a bbm request..I tried to click on the white 16GB link and it says not available!!! Does it mean that one sef don go?? Wahala dey oo

Didn't get your request meeting Seller for pick up by 6pm Dubai time if i get your alert.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by myads890(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
justi4jesu:
Charges to Lagos :

Phones and Gadgets or Small items = 5,000 + Cost of item

Laptops = 10,000 + Cost of item

CONTACTS:

Email: Justi4jesus@yahoo.com

Whatsapp : +971555821385

BBM PIN: 754040A1

That 5000, is it in naira?

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

Didn't get your request meeting Seller for pick up by 6pm Dubai time if i get your alert.
the request says pending over here...will talk on whatsapp. Did you get what I said that the link isn't coming up again?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2014
I'm talking to u on whatsapp...
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2014
Got this too....http://tnydu.biz/D2hgQ9
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Zone: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

All sold out try to look for current adverts, these ones are stale.

Kindly check these ones

http://tnydu.biz/DYhkSX

http://tnydu.biz/DYhkO4

http://tnydu.biz/DYhkEt

http://tnydu.biz/DYhkA9

http://tnydu.biz/DYhjnq
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2014
myads890:

That 5000, is it in naira?

Yes in Naira.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Zone: 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2014
justi4jesu:

All Available

Waiting for the landing cost for each.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
Zone:

Waiting for the landing cost for each.

Each will carry same landing cost. Pls contact me on my Email as usual.

Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Niiade(m): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
network didnt allow us conclude on the fmr deals.. can we move fast on these ones maybe i could pay in before 10am tomorrow. i also sent you a message on whatsapp which is yet to be replied( i guess you are busy)..http://tnydu.biz/D2hg3R and http://tnydu.biz/D2hg3m. i prefer the first one though. thank you as we move quick on this.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
wont mind this as well..http://tnydu.biz/D2hgSg

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:48am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:49am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:50am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 6:18am On Jul 01, 2014
Madam justi thanks i collected my Playbooks and other items from the Cargo office yesterday

Marketing don start. grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 6:20am On Jul 01, 2014
I sent u a mssg on whatsapp now...it urgent as the seller is waiting for your confirmation.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 6:21am On Jul 01, 2014
my_moniker: I sent u a mssg on whatsapp now...it urgent as the seller is waiting for your confirmation.

Mr Urgent grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:27am On Jul 01, 2014
my_moniker: I sent u a mssg on whatsapp now...it urgent as the seller is waiting for your confirmation.

Replied you on whatsapp, when you pay in i will revert back.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:28am On Jul 01, 2014
stripper: Madam justi thanks i collected my Playbooks and other items from the Cargo office yesterday

Marketing don start. grin

Abeg sell fast so that you go order another one cheesy cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2014
stripper:

Mr Urgent grin
it has to be urgent ooo..tracking down those buyers isn't easy mehn. If you are slow, you lose out on good deals.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mymoniker(m): 6:39am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Replied you on whatsapp, when you pay in i will revert back.
Does your service include checking the phone to see its in good condition as described on the page by the seller?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2014
my_moniker: Does your service include checking the phone to see its in good condition as described on the page by the seller?

Yes Sir.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 6:59am On Jul 01, 2014
my_moniker: it has to be urgent ooo..tracking down those buyers isn't easy mehn. If you are slow, you lose out on good deals.

You are right. Dont worry madam is quick at securing good deals if she gets your alert on time, that am sure of. So dont panic because other are also looking to buy b those good deals so it is about how fast you are that determines her to acquire it.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by stripper: 7:00am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2014
3 weeks used Black q10 blackberry Available Going cheap... 39 500k

Accessories includes:

Original Box

Headset in box

Extra Ludacris Soul Bass Headphone

Original blackberry Charger

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2014
Welcome back....All posts more than 50pages have been lost due to Nairaland's attack.

Now these explanations are for newbies that dont know my previous charges before Nairaland crashed.

You can shop in Dubai on sites listed below:

Dubizzle.com (USED GOODS LIKE PHONES,LAPTOPS,GADGETS,ELECTRONIS etc)

Souq.com

Ebay.com

Amazon.com

Walmart.com

Dubizzle is The UAE's favorite online classifieds and community web portal. Dubizzle.com receives approximately 69 million page views and 5.7 million visits a month. These statistics are continuing to grow at an accelerated rate as loyal users keep coming back to dubizzle and as new users are driven to the site to meet their daily needs.

dubizzle, launched in August 2005, provides its users with an extensive and completely free classifieds section, property for sale and property for rent sections, jobs pages, discussion forums and an array of other fun and useful pages.

With its high traffic and targetable demographic, dubizzle.com is the ideal platform for advertisers to ignite consumer interest in their product or service.

While

Souq.com is the largest e-commerce site in the Arab world, featuring more than 400,000 products across categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, household goods, watches or perfumes.

Today Souq.com attracts over 23 million visits per month and is fast growing as more consumers shop online in the Arab world. Often tagged as the "Amazon of the Middle East", Souq.com operates both as a retail site and as a marketplace for third party sellers.

It offers a convenient and safe online shopping experience with online payments, option to pay cash on delivery and free returns. Established in 2005, Souq.com pioneered online shopping in the region as an auction site linked to the Arab internet portal Maktoob.

When Yahoo! acquired Maktoob in August 2009, Souq.com was not included in the sale and was spun off as part of Jabbar Internet Group. The site then switched to a marketplace with a fixed price model in early 2011, and then launched its retail division late 2011.

Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, Souq.com caters to the needs of local markets with commercial offices in Egypt, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and a technical and development center in Jordan.

Charges to Lagos :

Phones and Gadgets or Small items = 5,000 + Cost of item

Laptops = 10,000 + Cost of item

CONTACTS:

Email: Justi4jesus@yahoo.com

Whatsapp : +971555821385

BBM PIN: 529D18D7
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2014
Olarewajub: Is it compulsory that one must be in Lagos to get the purchased goods, can dhl do the work?

Sorry for the late response, yes Dhl can do the Job from Dubai to Your location if you can incure the High cost involved.

Goods sent to Lagos are dispatched to various clients at their respective locations like oshogbo, Benin, osun, lagos, portharcourt, Abuja etc

So it depends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (504) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.