Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (116891 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Everdon1993: @chima,can i fund my williamhill account with my visa debit card? And about the verification,how do i get verified on williamhill.dnt be offended,reply ASAP.

Sure you can, and to verify your william hill,all you need do is mail them you birth certificate. And your account will be verified.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
abolem369: I didn't see it and many others! Plz can you drop your number or contact me on emmanyjobs@gmail.com

Maybe you didnt see it, dont say others too. Cause before you came they must have started all been played. Picks were dropped 4.50am. Then at 6am. Also i dnt give you my contact on here.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
RESTS OF ALL PICKS POSTED
ODD|| 2.40, 1.45,1.45,1:30,1.60,1.50
GREEN: 6

RED: 1
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Everdon1993(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
chimajii:

Sure you can, and to verify your william hill,all you need do is mail them you birth certificate. And your account will be verified.
ok,thanks alot,i appreciate.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by cybug: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Finally opened account with pinnacle, marathon and unibet..

I mailed each, asking them i want to verify my account..

Pinnacle is yet to reply.

Marathon said they don't request for verification until after i've made a withdrawal request.

Unibet said that there security department have not asked me to do verification. That they can ask for it any moment if they need it. But that i can still go ahead if i feel i want to verify it before depositing money.

Williams hills dey fall my hand since.. couldn't scale through the last stage of registration... Don't know why.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
cybug: Finally opened account with pinnacle, marathon and unibet..

I mailed each, asking them i want to verify my account..

Pinnacle is yet to reply.

Marathon said they don't request for verification until after i've made a withdrawal request.

Unibet said that there security department have not asked me to do verification. That they can ask for it any moment if they need it. But that i can still go ahead if i feel i want to verify it before depositing money.

Williams hills dey fall my hand since.. couldn't scale through the last stage of registration... Don't know why.

Good one...now that u have those info...u'll have to open neteller, so that you can fund your accounts. Also scroll up u'd see where i talkd abt netteller... Weldone
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by jdula: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
chimajii:

The picks have already been played. Almost everyone saw them. 7 of them.
oh oh too bad, I came around as early as 8am, and I dint see dem, I went 4 a little break afta being dreedy a bit, intend startin again dis week, here I am missing de first day. Anyways 2marro neva dies.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by cybug: 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
chimajii:

Good one...now that u have those info...u'll have to open neteller, so that you can fund your accounts. Also scroll up u'd see where i talkd abt netteller... Weldone

I have a neteller account already... But i'm yet to verify it... I was told to link my neteller account to my visa card/bank account to verify it... Will do that this week.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
cybug:

I have a neteller account already... But i'm yet to verify it... I was told to link my neteller account to my visa card/bank account to verify it... Will do that this week.

Oh, then verify it, cause that's d only way. With your voters ID, or D/license or passport. You're done

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
jdula: oh oh too bad, I came around as early as 8am, and I dint see dem, I went 4 a little break afta being dreedy a bit, intend startin again dis week, here I am missing de first day. Anyways 2marro neva dies.

Aww....aii tomorow then, I cam quite early. U can ask those at the football thread. Majority of them were here quite early,picked and left.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
@all ignore the clown whose post is above me.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Greenified(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
chimajii:

Now look here, let me warn you sternly. Hear me and hear me well, if you're a frustrated soul. Better do well and keep that to yourself. Don't you have sense? You keep coming to this thread and no one is answering you,that should tell you to fall off the surface of the earth. Don't dare me. If maybe it's ur tym to Die, safe journey. Don't come here and wish urself death.
If you have any sense at all, you'll see that someone said 'he didnt think odas' saw the picks or post.
And i only told jdula at least most persons from there saw it, incase he or the oda dude felt what i was saying isn't true.
If i have high shoulders*of which i dont* at least am doing something to help people. Now tell me what do you do? Huh? Do yourself a favour and f.uck off.
You feel too important. Was there any need to mention that guys from the football thread pick ur games and left before u make ur point?
I'm not defending anyone here but try to STOP FEELING IMPORTANT.

4 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Greenified:
You feel too important. Was there any need to mention that guys from the football thread pick ur games and left before u make ur point?
I'm not defending anyone here but try to STOP FEELING IMPORTANT.

if i mentioned that, who the fuq are you to tell me what to say? I don't have tym to exchange words with people of ur calibre, if that came across to u as feeling too important. Your problem not mine..and i am not bothered . u lack comprehension skills. Can you for 1s mind your damn business? At least if at all i FEEL IMPORTANT, iT'S IN a THREAD i opened, AND NOT YOURS. That was said to buttress the fact at least those ppu came early out here. And doesnt change nothing nor is it a LIE. not you trying to be ashamed because the truth was spilled, as if it was a hidden knowledge,Mtcheww!!
And to think you're the same person who went on that football thread to call someone out for the picks he dropped and talking too much with 'after imm go come yarn dust'..smh...as if you were forced to play the persons pick. Not to mention whether the guy on that thread talks a lot or not. YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN HIM,cause you all talk too much on there. With exception to one or 2 persons
Again,u shud knw i dnt bragg abt my winnings or anything i do or even shout like you craze heads who have nothing to do oda than to disturb peoples Thread under the guise of new moniker do. Sit ur Hairy A s s down
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chimajii hw ya doin?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
@all that kids comment is the problem they have, being too invested in ppus own affairs not minding theirs. How does sum1 find tym to tell anoda man 'he's not too sure if when he DIES *NOT ME* that his coffin will be a normal coffin'.
@greenified Let God Judge You This Day.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by aumeehn: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
kakakakaka..!!! I laf no be small grin grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
:-)
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
all mails Have been replied. sorry it took a while. Who knows we could possibly test run the mail system 2morow. That's not to say any1 shud drop their mails here, i got the mail adds already.
instead of dropping the picks here we'll Use the mail and see how it works
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by wallexbaba(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
@chiama, many people benefit from ur daily picks and we really appreciate it bro. We do have easy access to the picks here bro, it's always very easy to access. we prefer it being dropped here than email. God bless. U are great and u are doing a great work.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
wallexbaba: @chiama, many people benefit from ur daily picks and we really appreciate it bro. We do have easy access to the picks here bro, it's always very easy to access. we prefer it being dropped here than email. God bless. U are great and u are doing a great work.

Thanx for your input. As i said, i may test run the mailing system. also it is necessary i do Test it. It is not about what you guys prefer,it's about doing what is necessary.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:30am On Jul 22, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:40am On Jul 22, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:36am On Jul 22, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:26am On Jul 22, 2014
morning all,those who tried to PM me via NL, pls u can't PM me. all you need do is add '@ yahoo do com' to my handle on here to mail me.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:41am On Jul 22, 2014
@nnemmpi
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2014
and with Ease schiavone Wins 1.70.. 1st COMBO LANDS WITH EASE as well.....1.29 x 1.30=1.68
and we quietly Move to 3 WINS 0 LOSS.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2014
got here late and all your posts are gone wow
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2014
K
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2014
all mails replied again

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.