Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (116858 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:10am On Jul 30, 2014
lgboks: This one I got here preety early so. God be praised....good morning ma fellow roomies hope u all are doing good.Chimajii I dey sight you o wink

Lol,i just come post result o
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 4:17am On Jul 30, 2014
^^^^^^^^ no shaking ......na strol me sef dey stroll around nairaland you never can tell what you going to stumble upon at dis time. cool
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:45am On Jul 30, 2014
tension
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:48am On Jul 30, 2014
RESULTS OF ALL PICKS POSTED

ODD: 1.75,1.52,1.40,1.40,1.62,1.40
GREEN: 6

RED: 2
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:47am On Jul 30, 2014
secure
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2014
color
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2014
all those who sent me mails yesterday and early this morning. Sorry i didnt see ur mails
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by teestar: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2014
26/2014 CH Padova (ITA)ClayMaximo GonzalezAlbert Ramos6-3 6-4 Final2.25-1.63
15/2011 ATP Monte-Carlo (MON)ClayMaximo GonzalezAlbert Ramos6-2 2-6 6-3 Qualifying1.67-2.18
29/2010 ATP Hamburg (GER)ClayMaximo GonzalezAlbert Ramos7-6(5) 6-7(3) 6-2 Second1.6-2.3
Gonzalez wins all the past fixtures.....stake wisely
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2014
**No words**
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Update: Our 1st pick is a voided one. Too bad, duan had to retire.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by praemaise(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chairman, abi Chima. It will do you best to own a website o. Banning people from posting on a thread is sick. But it's your choice, not mine. Just try and show some respect.

No be everybody dey fight u.

I eagerly await your reply *ties wrapper around waist*
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
praemaise: Chairman, abi Chima. It will do you best to own a website o. Banning people from posting on a thread is sick. But it's your choice, not mine. Just try and show some respect.

No be everybody dey fight u.

You can't have two tipsters tipping in the same thread. It's never done. If u call that banning, well, Your words not mine.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
#
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by praemaise(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
chimajii:

You can't have two tipsters tipping in the same thread. It's never done. If u call that banning, well, Your words not mine.

Then it's best to talk light to a stranger. That guy is a new tipster...he may not have known the rules. Well, it's your choice, not mine.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
praemaise:

Then it's best to talk light to a stranger. That guy is a new tipster...he may not have known the rules. Well, it's your choice, not mine.

Am with you on this, but one wud think, if you go somewhere new, you'd try to ask how things are done there, no? He's a punter not a tipster
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by praemaise(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
chimajii: you don't like a pick. Fine, Move on. If maybe this was coming from someone who knows these people at least, then it wud be a different thing. Clearly it is not the case.
S/N: AS FOR THE WEBSITE, that will come. For now it's just my BLOG.

That's been my prayer...trust me, I go subscribe. But just try take am easy, where you are is by Grace...I respect that. Where others are is by Grace. They may not have reached, but they are coming. Encourage them, not irritate them instead.

What do I know...I'm just in for the win. Any tipster that brings it (free or fee) is fine with me.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
praemaise:

That's been my prayer...trust me, I go subscribe. But just try take am easy, where you are is by Grace...I respect that. Where others are is by Grace. They may not have reached, but they are coming. Encourage them, not irritate them instead.

What do I know...I'm just in for the win. Any tipster that brings it (free or fee) is fine with me.

Lwkm...u be wherey!! mah no lie u....wheytin come vex me join nah...the 1st pick don turn to void, and i just see ds nigga post. Am learning each day, I can't know it all, bt people should try and use logic, that wud save us a lot of sum happenings
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by praemaise(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
chimajii:

Am with you on this, but one wud think, if you go somewhere new, you'd try to ask how things are done there, no? He's a punter not a tipster

I hope I didn't bite in anyway. I just like meeting people...I pray someday I meet you. We still be brethren o. No vex.

Thanks for the light(punter n tipster)...I didn't know they were different.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
praemaise:

I hope I didn't bite in anyway. I just like meeting people...I pray someday I meet you. We still be brethren o. No vex.

Thanks for the light(punter n tipster)...I didn't know they were different.

Lwkmd...u be madt man....kikikikikikikiki....wait...what do i even know sef.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by hustla(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
chimajii: all those who sent me mails yesterday and early this morning. Sorry i didnt see ur mails

ah
I'll resend
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
chima I Don open account with Williamhill buh dm No gree rgster my card oh. wat dos D's deposit limit mean Abeg cus 65 b d minimum number
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
today is going according to planned....well i jst came back. Hahaha....session two in a minute
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
chimajii: today is going according to planned....well i jst came back. Hahaha....session two in a minute
bros ansa na
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Arcard: chima I Don open account with Williamhill buh dm No gree rgster my card oh. wat dos D's deposit limit mean Abeg cus 65 b d minimum number

Jst saw this!! Wait. pick the highest deposit limit. That's what i did for mine back then.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Good
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
chimajii:

Jst saw this!! Wait. pick the highest deposit limit. That's what i did for mine back then.
chisos Na Hw Na u mean I go Dy fund thousand dollars for there.throw more light abeg
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Arcard: chisos Na Hw Na u mean I go Dy fund thousand dollars for there.throw more light abeg

Ur deposit limit choice shud be 'Unlimited'...check u'll see an option of 'unlimited'
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
chimajii:

Ur deposit limit choice shud be 'Unlimited'...check u'll see an option of 'unlimited'
bros in card registeration Wetin amount mean fo there Asin wat shld I write dia
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Arcard: bros in card registeration Wetin amount mean fo there Asin wat shld I write dia

if that is what you mean, u have to knw hw much u want to fund and convert it. Before inputin it in dollars.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.