Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (116890 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by hustla(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2014
chimajii:

Did you just try elevating them to 'grown ups' category? Never! They're kids. And as such silly in all ramifications. My advice to you, pay no attention to these 1s who have nothing to offer. Just do what you're here for and allow them to sew in their stupidity. As i said in my previous post, they're irrelevant and have no say in this thread.

cheesy
Super Story

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ooneal(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2014
we're having issues with the usual forum wahala, but i already used the mail mod button. But the first play of the day is challenger cordenons 'arnaboldi'
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ooneal(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
not sophie getting blown away like that.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by donbrowser(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Chai
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ooneal(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2014
RESULTS OF PICKS POSTED
ODD: 1.63,1.63,1.40,1.35
Combo: 1/1, WON
GREEN; 4

RED;3
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ooneal(m): 7:08am On Aug 13, 2014
wta: cincy
A.pavlychenkova....1.50+
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2014
Challenger: cordenons
R.Hildago...1.40+
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ooneal(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
ATP: cincy
T.robredo...
Wta: cincy doubles
Mladenovic/babos
Makarova/vesnina
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by puskin: 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Here we go again. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Quiet house.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Ufranklin92(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2014
Wassap chima
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by uyeeez: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bros Chima...I've registered Marathon bet...Verified my neteller account but have problem validating my access bank visa card...Pls bros how where u able to validate it...I'll be very glad to receive your reply.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmm just watching from top of nairalands fence
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2014
Well it seems Chima has left the building due to the actions of certain intrusive folks.

That not withstanding, US Open is upon us and predictions must be made. Do we use this thread or create a new one?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Not Even You @puskin can break my SPIRIT, keep trying.
Kudos to you for the ban, and a big weldone for continuing in your Reprehensible and disgusting ways of moderating MY thread.
don't know which is funnier, your act or the constant trolls who troll this thread.
Then you came on here to post 'here we go again'...funny! You clearly couldn't do jack when these trolls where showing out. But the hilarious thing is that, if I was the one doing such in any thread**of which i don't have such time to do such,cause I respect myself so much**, you'll avail urself quickly to 'BAN' ME OR remember that there is a Thing as RULE 2 & 3 OF THE FORUM.
Not shocking, cause it's only in a nigerian forum moderators think they got so much powers to do as they like simply because most persons don't know where and when a Moderators Power Stops.
Go outside of here and see what obtains in foreign Forums and possibly take a cue.
HERE IS THE MESSAGE YOU SENT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AFTER THE Ban>>>'ANYONE can GO INTO ANY THREAD, INSULT the OP, troll the users, and nothing will happen, Highest thing that will happen is, The moderator **that's if its @puskin** would Ban the OP who did hit back at the troll and supposedly the troll. YOU DESERVE AN AWARD FOR THIS!! tBH.
@caesaraba, well well well, can't say much, crazy what people do. On the other hand, US open is Upon Us, yes! Prediction must go on, No doubt. All you need to do is OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD,post your thread LINK in you ppus football thread AND START POSTING YOUR PICKS. PEOPLE WILL GLADLY FOLLOW YOU , so long as you're hitting it and you have a Sound**not copying and lifting peoples picks, OR GUESSING* Knowledge of the sports, that's that.
No one has monopoly of knowledge for whatsoever. The only thing is no matter how people Try, certain persons will always know more than certain persons on a Given SUBJECT. Do your Best and Let God do the Rest.
Whether the OP of a thread is around,left the building,refused posting. You clearly can't continue from where that particular OP stopped. Cause it's not YOUR thread. just the Normal Rule that obtains in every Forum.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Well good to see you online Chima. Nah, I do not intend running my own gig. I'm a tennis person through and through and thought this was a nice place for tennis punters to connect. Just kinda felt such a wonderful thread shouldn't be left to die like this. Anyway, good we the followers of the thread now understand you were under a ban. Cheers.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
it's just weird what happens, you know. #fingerscrossed Hopefully that's the last incident the thread will encounter. Cause it's usually same people or random people who just pop up and start shii.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
chimajii: Not Even You @puskin can break my SPIRIT, keep trying.
Kudos to you for the ban, and a big weldone for continuing in your Reprehensible and disgusting ways of moderating MY thread.
don't know which is funnier, your act or the constant trolls who troll this thread.
Then you came on here to post 'here we go again'...funny! You clearly couldn't do jack when these trolls where showing out. But the hilarious thing is that, if I was the one doing such in any thread**of which i don't have such time to do such,cause I respect myself so much**, you'll avail urself quickly to 'BAN' ME OR remember that there is a Thing as RULE 2 & 3 OF THE FORUM.
Not shocking, cause it's only in a nigerian forum moderators think they got so much powers to do as they like simply because most persons don't know where and when a Moderators Power Stops.
Go outside of here and see what obtains in foreign Forums and possibly take a cue.
HERE IS THE MESSAGE YOU SENT TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AFTER THE Ban>>>'ANYONE can GO INTO ANY THREAD, INSULT the OP, troll the users, and nothing will happen, Highest thing that will happen is, The moderator **that's if its @puskin** would Ban the OP who did hit back at the troll and supposedly the troll. YOU DESERVE AN AWARD FOR THIS!! tBH.
@caesaraba, well well well, can't say much, crazy what people do. On the other hand, US open is Upon Us, yes! Prediction must go on, No doubt. All you need to do is OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD,post your thread LINK in you ppus football thread AND START POSTING YOUR PICKS. PEOPLE WILL GLADLY FOLLOW YOU , so long as you're hitting it and you have a Sound**not copying and lifting peoples picks, OR GUESSING* Knowledge of the sports, that's that.
No one has monopoly of knowledge for whatsoever. The only thing is no matter how people Try, certain persons will always know more than certain persons on a Given SUBJECT. Do your Best and Let God do the Rest.
Whether the OP of a thread is around,left the building,refused posting. You clearly can't continue from where that particular OP stopped. Cause it's not YOUR thread. just the Normal Rule that obtains in every Forum.

lol.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2014
back again
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
I am Not in the Conversation, But i'm the damnn Conversation. Kikikikikikikikiki See You when The Open Starts. #oNEMANSQUAD #SOLO #Grace #God #KeepingTheHatersRandomsIrrelevantsBothered
CHIMA remains Unphazed by what the weaklins/Non factors say 'cryptic or Open
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by praemaise(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
@Chimajii

God know say me I miss you o. Hmmmmm....e b like say u go sabbatical....lol

Welcome

Keep it rolling bro.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
praemaise: @Chimajii

God know say me I miss you o. Hmmmmm....e b like say u go sabbatical....lol

Welcome

Keep it rolling bro.

Hahahha, I been really busy. Kikikikikikiki
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by hustla(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
chimajii: Not Even You @puskin can break my SPIRIT, keep trying.

story story

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.