Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (116842 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
hustla:

story story

Yeah story story, yet you still found time to come here. Aint your life pathetic including that of your cohort(s)? Hahahha. Poor you guys.
Always know that you and the rest persons are [b] 'Non-factors' 'irrelevants'. Go do well with your life and stop being a Leech.
someone who doesn't give a fuq about your existence, yet you lose sleep over him just to get attention.kikikikiki #NowPlaying 'Obsessed'
#TeamSolo #Hardworker #OneMansQuad
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Let God Continue to Lead the Way, This Business is Not easy. By tomorow, the US OPen pick Rule will be made. Nothing New as regards the rule. Just a way of Reitrating it. So that, the Greedy 1s will know better.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by hustla(m): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
chimajii:

Yeah story story, yet you still found time to come here. Aint your life pathetic including that of your cohort(s)? Hahahha. Poor you guys.
Always know that you and the rest persons are [b] 'Non-factors' 'irrelevants'. Go do well with your life and stop being a Leech.
someone who doesn't give a fuq about your existence, yet you lose sleep over him just to get attention.kikikikiki #NowPlaying 'Obsessed'

k
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by caesaraba(m): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Finally, thread's alive.

@Chima, abeg try and ignore. If you keep replying, they'll keep posting. It's your thread, ignore unnecessary comments from detractors.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2014
is this thread afraid of Ebola
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Evening all, so much is happening in this forum.. Comdeycentral.c hilarious threead The dust has settled, the calm before the storm
I always give credit to those who speak the truth and aint in the binnis of sugarcoating or being bootlickers..
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Well well well as always my rule stands, US open is hours away from here. Everything sticks,my rules as regarding mode of playing picks aint changed. That's chimas Platinum rule.
Lines opened a day ago,bt u'll be shocked it's a tough call, cause the draw is a shit show. But one thing is certain, Gods Grace continues to abound.see you 2morow.keep greed aside, if it's only 3 picks a day or even one, then so be it. Doing 20+ picks is rubbish.*there is a reason I said so*
Less is More..
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
chimajii: Well well well as always my rule stands, US open is hours away from here. Everything sticks,my rules as regarding mode of playing picks aint changed. That's chimas Platinum rule.
Lines opened a day ago,bt u'll be shocked it's a tough call, cause the draw is a shit show. But one thing is certain, Gods Grace continues to abound.see you 2morow.keep greed aside, if it's only 3 picks a day or even one, then so be it. Doing 20+ picks is rubbish.*there is a reason I said so*
Less is More..
any objections, observations, additions or subtractions?..............Speak now or forever hold ur peace! #anticipatingUsOpen!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2014
DAY1:
Men
V.pospisil
Women
A.Kudryavteva
Stephane v
S.stephens

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ponti93(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2014
chimajii: DAY1:
Men
V.pospisil
Women
A.Kudryavteva
Stephane v
S.stephens
can we accumulate?

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by clodd007(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
ponti93: can we accumulate?

haha.... learner
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by LONGFELLOW02(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Chimaji weldone ohh.

Longtime. . .

Hope u're seeing green.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Greenified(m): 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
ponti93: can we accumulate?
He go finish u today.... No one asks the doctor questions
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: Chimaji weldone ohh.

Longtime. . .

Hope u're seeing green.

lol, i dey oooo...kikikiki.....Oonah thread tooo funnnyyy oooooooo...Lwkm taya!! my ribs oooo......btw, i really applaud that dude that speaks the truth, nothing beats 'being honest' in ur dealings. Those are my kind of people.
also, it's funny hw persons think it's because a supposed clue was dropped which made the vTennis bandwagoners begin to lose. Not True.
i would have spoken on that issue but nah, make i just they watch onah entertain me... #MoreGreensToOnah
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
REsult Of Picks Posted
ODD: 1.75,1.65,1.30
GREEN:3

RED: 2
Not a Strong Showing for A Day one that has seen so many shaky plays. average.
Edit: the 3rd green stemms from K.nara, my bad i tot it was on there but wasnt, just 2 persons Got it from me. So thats that. Again My Bad.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by jdula: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
chimajii: REsult Of Picks Posted
ODD: 1.75,1.65,1.30
GREEN:3

Not a Strong Showing for A Day one that has seen so many shaky plays. average.
Edit: the 3rd green stemms from K.nara, my bad i tot it was on there but wasnt, just 2 persons Got it from me. So thats that. Again My Bad.

Welcome back bro..... long time
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2014
Wow just got back from my ban.....so the mail mod button works.......wow chimajii is back welcome back mate cheesy
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2014
jdula:

Welcome back bro..... long time

I just Dey oooo...football thread wan finish me with laugh...chai
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2014
Two out of them will play 2morow. The ITF precisely
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2014
lgboks: Wow just got back from my ban.....so the mail mod button works.......wow chimajii is back welcome back mate cheesy

Ban? Lol, that yeye software trap you. Kpele, Me just dey
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2014
chimajii:

Ban? Lol, that yeye software trap you. Kpele, Me just dey
na so we see am o.....go email you later......
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by jdula: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
chimajii:

I just Dey oooo...football thread wan finish me with laugh...chai

Chaii bro, Na clowns full that place
I da always watch dem frm side line

You see dat vtennis scenario when tak place der abi?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
betting kuku no easy o...
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:59am On Aug 27, 2014
RESULT
Odd: 1.65,1.45,1.35,1.30,1.60
Green:5
Combo: 1/1..won, odd of 1.60

Red:1
S/N: much better showing
Less is more..
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
lwkm this forum, hilarious thread
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
please can any tell me, why is it that when people, after posting their 'supposed' picks, 1s the thing lose, bam. They'll never come back to post 'Lost'. But if that same pick happend to have WON. THEY'LL ALMOST BREAK there ankles to run in and say 'WON'. Just few persons who come back to say 'lost'. I really respect them.
Funny cause, certain persons make so much noise on here about knowing certain sports and yet they aint shii and their capping skills is 'HORSE S H I T'
S/N: then they'll stay away for days, emerge again, acting like they werent the 1s who dropped the lost pick. Bam! They start to make noise about how they have a supposed strategy to a given sports. Yada! Yada! Yada! Bull crap..
Lol, The Lies people tell on here and the Quest for Relevancy/Attention seeking can certainly 'Build a nation'
Hahaha, after spitting fire and lies just so they create this 'illusion' of i have something to give/offer. Lmao. Wait, they luv when people say to them' bro i just pm'd You pls help a brother out, oh bro you got a mail pls reply. Kikikikikiki
FEAR GOD, and let you work speak for itself

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
God knows if i were still posting in that football thread, i'll liiterally Call these people out. They'll have no hiding place. Lol
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:07am On Aug 28, 2014
RESULT
ODD: 1.80,1.40,1.40,1.35,1.30,1.25,1.21
GREEN: 7

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Arcard(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2014
U want dm to continue postin casting bet. Dy hv to strategize nah football hard dan tennis i think. Oya b*** me
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2014
Arcard: U want dm to continue postin casting bet. Dy hv to strategize nah football hard dan tennis i think. Oya b*** me

Good u said I think,and u're wrong if u think football is harder than tennis. Tennis is just as hard as football if not harder. Sometimes I wonder how u guys build such conception.
If u dnt knw just knw now.
The same way bookies set odds for favourite in tennis is d same way they do for football.
If anything u guys have a massive advantage of having a legion of leagues to choose from, something tennis doesn't have and also u guys have massive markets, tennis doesn't.
*in before you use an 8.0 odd winning a 1.40 in football* it happens a lot in tennis. The us open is a prime example go and check d results on flashscore and see hw favourites are losing like fuq.tennis the past 3months has been horrible, nah just God and hardwork they make us thrive even whilst its horribility.
D problem wit u guys in football is u obviously dnt do enuf to knw where and what markets to play.
Same way u have a 1.20,1.30 e.t.c odd ML winning in tennis daily is the same way you have that as well in football. Heck most tyms when a supposed playa is supposed to win he/she loses. Which is common in all sports.
Man, very soon, you'll find a supposedly easier sports than tennis *in ur words*
Then u'll start all ova again and say, oh tennis is hard. Hockey for instance is another easy sports, cause u have over 2.5goal in match wit odd of 1.17 or 1.20, guess what, u'll be shocked that this same match that looked over will end in under.
U're an example, yesterday I stumbled on ur long combo slip. Do u mean to say there wasn't a 1.20,1.30,1.40 odd e.t.c in ur slip that won?..I just flawed ur misconception and logic
Haha, sometimes most of u think when u run away from one sports to another after losing a ton then u're safe, only to find out that u still lose.
THAT ABmBOLA dude in U ppus THREAD flaws ur logic, do you not see his winnings? What SPORTS does he do? Am sure it's tennis.
His odds ranges from 1.25-3.50+ on a daily. And u're here saying odawise

There is no escape route or easy sports in sportsbetting. No sports is easy.
If you have d ballz to post a won bet, what is stopping u from posting a lost bet? Those who don't are just pathetic and petty.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by ojigbijigbi: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
chimajii:

I can see your still way over your head grow up boy.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
#nowplaying ' naughty kid' by Nobody has your time attention seeker...from the Lp ' I don't Care'

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.