Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (116915 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2014
lol, interesting. She paid d 10k to alabi. U're such a shameless Being. Didnt she pay u money to give her picks that wud win her money? Oh so u dnt knw when she loses it's on ur slow brain?
U keep talking thrash, while am stating facts. If she had won more than what she lost, she wudnt have any reason to blast and mess u up. But i goes to show she lost more regardless of whether she won on d 1st day.
Btw, talking abt so that the world will know who is best, what are u best for? For picking oda ppus hard earned work? And using it to extort money from ppu? Yet u call urself a tipster?
U run ur mouth up and down, yet u RAN after u posed a challenge to lukesmith and he picked it up. What is more Pathetic than that?
Again lukesmith may have been nice to even pick ur challenge, given that u dnt have d brain to do the picks urself. For me? Nah? I'd rada do someone go up against someone who puts in effort. Not a coward of ur magnitude.
One more thing. I have always said it from day1.
'i am my own competition, and only the man in the Mirror can Beat me, and the man in that Mirror is Me'.
Bt i have gone out to my way 2 challenge ur cohort called controversialJ who isn't controversial enough, cause he sure has met his match in me. Untill then both of u shud shut up!
Whilst facts are being stated.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2014
YBNSCEO:
I dnt have d brains yet my games keep winning and I stake on my stake on games if u r so sure of ur games y dnt u put ur money on them??u keep blabbing I scammed a girl,and I keep sayin I scammed ur mother can u post a screen shot of teller showing 10k paid to meyungman u r sayin trash she didn't pay 10k to me rather she paid 1k for my picks and I sent the picks to her therefore services was rendered and that is not scam!!!d first day she won y didn't u say I scammed her thenno is wen she lost that u now say is scam!!!suppose she won 100k wud u say I scammed her of 100k U r a fool sport bet is no scam u r a coward I challenged u to drop ur picks and I drop mine so d world wud know who really is the best but u refused because u knew u r no match for me!!!!fool
chimajii, pls challenge this guy na. abi u dey fear cool
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2014
it is this same u who has started parading himself as knowing 'virtual Tennis'....u claim to knowvirtually all sports. Vfl,soccer,bb,tennis,virtuatennis. E.t.c
When lukesmith called u out on the nonsense lecture u wee supppsedly giving. U challenged him, and he pickd it up. U ran.
It's no hidden knowledge that anything virtual doesnt have 'strategy' or any sports doesnt have strategy. U need proof?
It was here weeks/months back that a supposed renowned vfl PRO of this forum was put on Blast after he Smoked out #20,000k kept in his custody.
And here u are talking crap abt VFL having strategy, not to mention tons of vfl stories floating around on here.
But u went to that football thread to ask monsuru what format he was using for his virtuatennis, yet u claim to know it?smh..and when u were called out on it. Ur excuse was' oh, i want to add to my knowledge, is there anything wrong with that'?....and this same u said, u made 80k each from ds same virtua Tennis and vfl.
even if we were tp buy the excuse of u wanting to add to ur knowledge..ur reply or ur request to monsuru had the tone of 'I Know'....smh....how lame can u get?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2014
since he wants to earn BRAGGING RIGHTS, HE SHUD EARN IT THE RIGHT WAY, NO? Am not out for bragging rights, am out to Have LeGs in this.
Which is why i challenged his cohort called biggy. Since he makes so much noise of winning 40million...500k....900k.....he shud replicate that success around here. Not screenshot.
Bt for this ybnesco dude, u're not qualified. As i said before. Go and redeem urself 1st. Then go and buy brain, just like d rest persons on this forum who try to give it their all and are doing great things without making Noise.
And come to think of ppu who make noise.
AM SURE EVERYONE IS LEARNING A HUGE LESSON FROM THE ON-GOING MERRYBET PFP COMPETITION, WE'RE SEEING/WE'VE SEEN HOW PPU WHO BRAG, TEND TO SELF DESTRUCT AND START CLUTCHING ON STRAWS.
Whenever the so called biggy is ready, let him hit me up. Untill then CHIMA REMAINS UNBOTHERED AND CHILLING IN HIS THREAD
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2014
ATP singles
federer win
Andy Murray win

feel free to quote me cool
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2014
ice hockey
soligorsk v lida over 4.5

Sonderjyske - Rungsted 1 win
IFK Helsinki - Fribourg over 4.5
Sparta Sarpsborg - Manglerud over 4.5

chimajii, over to u grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2014
^^ llol, it's funny how u keep coming back to post picks.. Lwkm! the general reply u got from everyone was 'GO AND OPEN UR THREAD'...'NOBODY ASKED U FOR PICKS' too bad u CAN'T STAND ON UR OWN. Keep hiding behind my SHADOW, that's clearly where u belong.
even, u are now posting ICE hockey picks in a Tennis Thread. Lwkm!!
IN THE WORDS OF NIKE: 'dO IT URSELF'
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2014
shocked wow fear no go let me read previous post o...looks like this many talk(without proof). people don show this thread come spread mat... God is in control... chimma this people no want let you rest.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2014
lekkie073:

chimajii, pls challenge this guy na. abi u dey fear cool
e dey fear its so clear am beta than him and he knows it
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2014
chimajii:
^^ llol, it's funny how u keep coming back to post picks.. Lwkm! the general reply u got from everyone was 'GO AND OPEN UR THREAD'...'NOBODY ASKED U FOR PICKS' too bad u CAN'T STAND ON UR OWN. Keep hiding behind my SHADOW, that's clearly where u belong.
see how stupid u r again now u want to pick up fight with him u a slowpoke!!!u gat notin and u know it,,,,u neva want to learn because u believe u know it all baba u r a pompous foool!!!!and a COWARD I Challenge u again PICK any sport and drop ur best picks and I wud mine let's see whose beTTER!!!Foool
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2014
chimajii:
dem never born u wey I don dey into sportsbet. no sports is new to me.

someone is challenging u to a duel, u dey take style run grin

wayo man .....

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
u no go post picks but u go dey post results ....
ur followers are either fellow mugus or u have opened other monikers to follow urself which is tantamount to fraudulency....; D
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
lekkie073:
u no go post picks but u go dey post results ....
ur followers are either fellow mugus or u have opened other monikers to follow urself which is tantamount to fraudulency....; D
lol baba u said it all
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by overdrive(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Christaks(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
wch of una insult get highest odd...I want to stake on it....since its d only game I see.... at least 3.5 its ok.

alwys attach odd to d insult
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by eckersley: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Post deleted
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
.....halleluyah
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
federer WIN
chimajii, take note grin

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by yomade007(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
@lekkie073, I dey follow you"" federer won
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
eckersley:

One might hv to read the entire thread to understand the bold.
I did read and kinda understand.
Explanation
-----------
The picks are for his premium subscribers
[wch are sent to them via some medium [mail, what's app, bb or whatever]
BUT ONLY THE RESULTS ARE POSTED HERE
probably as proof of winning/strike rate etc
that's a clear fraud!!!!he is deceiving himself y don't he post the games before dey start here so that all can see and believe like I do no instead na result wey any one can claim to have posted na em e dey paste here!!!wayo!!!!he doesn't even bet on the games he post unlike me that put my money on it yet he opens his cowardice mouth to claim boss
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by eckersley: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
post deleted
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by kroosx: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
all of u re just fooling ursef... we in dis bizness knw d risk factor... d in n out of it... so wen one comes claiming to mk millions i just smh nd laff at such fary fellow.... in nigeria i doubt if rich punters could read up to 1 percent.....
last bullet d noise makers shld shut d phuck up nd focus on deir hustles else dey wont go far.... million ni billion ko

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by infobiz9ja(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Chimaji aka tennis guru I hail oh! U always make me smile & I like your command of the English Language. I don't know if u still remember me but I haven't forgotten u. Catch u soon.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2014
Just have to speak up...99% of people here are new that's why they speak the way they do...I follow the football trend and I was there when chimajii was advised to open his own trend if he wants to post his tennis picks and also avoid many attacks from other punters there...he did and hence this thread was born(i followed from day 1 even before the info lost of nairaland). from my experience when punters in nl post picks they do it in funny ways(only few do so in a good way),they don't post results(few do),minus the success rates...but since I know chimajii his picks are posted with the time of the match,odds(as at the time he his posting the pick,it varies with the sites though), at the end of the match he post the results,he updates his thread like you watching the game both pre match and post match details....this thread was very lively and all followers were happy...his rules are simple(follow them and you enjoy life)...don't call him boss or any other big name(just chimajii),if you posting your own picks do so in a way that others can locate your picks and post results...then things changed when humans started pouring in with soul purpose of looking for trouble. he started posting picks and then as soon as the matches starts he takes them off(and later post results,if you old here you know am right).i forgot to add the part were he started this venture with soul aim of doing a subscription kinda group for his picks(so hence he was showing his future subscribers what they would benefit)..if you think you as good(even if chimajii never boosted unless he was looked down on) then open your thread,post the link here(i will follow) and show ppl what you made of.dont come and ride on some ones else's hard work.if you don't like him then no be force to come here na...I trust we all are adults(so act like one) the guy helped ppl before he started his subscription stuffs...I get angry when I come here and see this arguments and attacks...this was one of my favourite thread of all times(now I don't even come here) the guy no find una trouble...if u beta pass am then show ppl don't attack him

2 Likes

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lgboks(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2014
lgboks:
Just have to speak up...99% of people here are new that's why they speak the way they do...I follow the football trend and I was there when chimajii was advised to open his own trend if he wants to post his tennis picks and also avoid many attacks from other punters there...he did and hence this thread was born(i followed from day 1 even before the info lost of nairaland). from my experience when punters in nl post picks they do it in funny ways(only few do so in a good way),they don't post results(few do),minus the success rates...but since I know chimajii his picks are posted with the time of the match,odds(as at the time he his posting the pick,it varies with the sites though), at the end of the match he post the results,he updates his thread like you watching the game both pre match and post match details....this thread was very lively and all followers were happy...his rules are simple(follow them and you enjoy life)...don't call him boss or any other big name(just chimajii),if you posting your own picks do so in a way that others can locate your picks and post results...then things changed when humans started pouring in with soul purpose of looking for trouble. he started posting picks and then as soon as the matches starts he takes them off(and later post results,if you old here you know am right).i forgot to add the part were he started this venture with soul aim of doing a subscription kinda group for his picks(so hence he was showing his future subscribers what they would benefit)..if you think you as good(even if chimajii never boosted unless he was looked down on) then open your thread,post the link here(i will follow) and show ppl what you made of.dont come and ride on some ones else's hard work.if you don't like him then no be force to come here na...I trust we all are adults(so act like one) the guy helped ppl before he started his subscription stuffs...I get angry when I come here and see this arguments and attacks...this was one of my favourite thread of all times(now I don't even come here) the guy no find una trouble...if u beta pass am then show ppl don't attack him

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Primestone(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=lgboks post=27938258][/quote] yea I luv dat.if u r better show us..no time.I just joined d thread
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by YBNSCEO(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2014
Nobody is riding on his sucess I dey my thread they teach pple on vfl totally free o suddenly he comes in and start saying trash sayin my picks are trash and he knows d game beta than me,so I put up a chalenge to him so we all can knw who rili is beta??and as a coward he ran from d challenge covering up wit trash!!!wats my business wit this thread b4u dey ur lane I dey my lane but u wan show say na u sabi pass am still challenging the coward

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
lekkie073:
ice hockey
soligorsk v lida over 4.5 WON

Sonderjyske - Rungsted 1 win WON
IFK Helsinki - Fribourg over 4.5. LOST
Sparta Sarpsborg - Manglerud over 4.5 WON

chimajii, over to u grin
chimajii I wan challenge u for tennis...grin

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
lekkie073:
ATP singles
federer win
Andy Murray win

feel free to quote me cool
Andy Murray win
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lekkie073(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
picks loading......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.