Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (116857 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by shadex1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
dat physika boi sounds sneaky undecided
oya confess!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 3:31am On Oct 01, 2015
atp:
H. Chung@1.40
M.bagdahtis@1.90
Challenger:
M.gonzalez@1.45
Wta:
A. Beck@1.50
D. Vekic@1.72
Challenger:
Lajovic D@1.22
Challenger:
M.ihan@2.40
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Physika(f): 4:12am On Oct 01, 2015
shadex1:
dat physika boi sounds sneaky undecided
oya confess!

I jux missed today's picks sad
Ws able to play only....
*D'railers*
Shadex1 @ 0.5
lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:19am On Oct 01, 2015
Adding: G_ilermo G Lopez@1.70 *ATP*
F. Lopez@1.45
G. Muguruza@1.35*wta*
Something seems off bout these 2 picks undecided..but then again lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Benny4(m): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2015
Green Independence Day, shall it be! smiley
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by shadex1(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2015
@physika, u played me @ 0.5?
am i dat much of a favorite? undecided
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Physika(f): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2015
shadex1:
@physika, u played me @ 0.5?
am i dat much of a favorite? undecided

cheesy
I tell u bro..
U ar topnotch..
Smokin hot, no homo.
cheesy

4get abt losing 50% of amount stake on u to win cos the euphoria of selctin u to win, that in itself, is enof reward. grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by shadex1(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2015
Physika:

cheesy
I tell u bro..
U ar topnotch..
Smokin hot, no homo.
cheesy

4get abt losing 50% of amount stake on u to win cos the euphoria of selctin u to win, that in itself, is enof reward. grin

Lmao. i shall neither, 'Quote', 'Like' nor 'Share' ur post; i shall Report u to the OP, MOD and.......OP again.. cheesy
i forgive u!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Physika(f): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2015
*Game played...

*D'railers open*
Shadex1 @ 0.5

I placed bet wit #10k nd won #5k..
Good biznez, right? lipsrsealed

Kikikikikikiki
Abeg nor vex o
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by shadex1(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
:
H. Chung@1.40
G.lopez@1.70..WON
M.gonzalez@1.50..WON
F.lopez@1.45..WON
G. Muguruza@1.35..WON
M.kukushkin@1.30..WON
D. Vekic @1.72..WON

.LOST: 3
Still to come
Challenger:
Lajovic D@1.22
S/N: the only pick I was looking out for to win was bagdahtis..smh d rest don't mean a thing to me.
3 REDS is too much given that today is independence and it shud be green tru out lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Benny4(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
chimajii:
[color=#006600][b]:

S/N: the only pick I was looking out for to win was bagdahtis..smh d rest don't mean a thing to me.
3 REDS is too much given that today is independence and it shud be green tru out lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Benny4:
Green Independence Day, shall it be! smiley

2mao is another Day!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
M. Gonzalez@1.50...WON
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Basketball Germany:
Alber Berlin.. -4.5@1.90
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by shadex1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
profit still outweighs the loss. so in general, its still a good day.
setting my alarm clock for the nxt batch
@chimajii
i rebuke every monitoring spirit tonight smiley
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
shadex1:
profit still outweighs the loss. so in general, its still a good day.
setting my alarm clock for the nxt batch
@chimajii
i rebuke every monitoring spirit tonight smiley

Did u play d basketball pick?
Did any1? Lemme knw if I'd have to lurk around to post result or go hug my bed lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Alba berlin -4.5@1.90....WON......Ended 74-54
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
RESULTS OF ALL PICKS POSTED
Alba berlin...-4.5@1.90..WON
H. Chung@1.40
G.lopez@1.70..WON
M.gonzalez@1.50..WON
F.lopez@1.45..WON
G. Muguruza@1.35..WON
M.kukushkin@1.30..WON
D. Vekic @1.72..WON

.LOST: 3
Still to come
Challenger:
Lajovic D@1.22
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by shadex1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
chimajii:
Alba berlin -4.5@1.90....WON......Ended 74-54

yea, i played it but unluckily for me, the odds had dropped to 1.45 and before i could even place the bet, it had dropped to 1.40. smart a**holes, dey prolly been following ur thread cheesy

very good day. keep d good work up bruv!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Physika(f): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kukushkin was not amon picks posted
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Physika:
Kukushkin was not amon picks posted

I lifted it from my a s s and pasted it there. Pls check d last pick I posted yesterday or rada yesterdays pic, u'll see him there. That Match wasn't Played. Also, I don't think I would want to do something shady as to increasing Greens just to make believe that I had a nice day when it was RED.
S/N: I posted lajovic today, match is for 2morow and hasn't played. Hope when I post his result, u won't sey it wasn't posted among 2morows pic. grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
shadex1:

yea, i played it but unluckily for me, the odds had dropped to 1.45 and before i could even place the bet, it had dropped to 1.40. smart a**holes, dey prolly been following ur thread cheesy

very good day. keep d good work up bruv!

From these odds, seems like u played something different.
The pick was a handicap. I.e...alba berlin -4.5@1.90.... Not. ML @1.45 for alba*money line** I.e alba to win d match outrightly.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Physika(f): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
chimajii:

I lifted it from my a s s and pasted it there. Pls check d last pick I posted yesterday or rada yesterdays pic, u'll see him there. That Match wasn't Played. Also, I don't think I would want to do something shady as to increasing Greens just to make believe that I had a nice day when it was RED.
S/N: I posted lajovic today, match is for 2morow and hasn't played. Hope when I post his result, u won't sey it wasn't posted among 2morows pic. grin

Gosh..

Somethings u included in ya statemnt shouldn't be there.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Physika:

Gosh..

Somethings u included in ya statemnt shouldn't be there.

Sorry man, u may not understand y I have to state that there. If only u knew how things were around here. So, it's always Necessary I clear d air bout it, before some1 harps on it.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Benny4(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
@Doc please a lil advice would do here. Just need to know the best way to play this Tennis picks, cos sometimes I do a random selection dat would gimme 5+ odds, and also play almost all in a separate bet.

But recently it hasn't worked out to be green, so dunno if there's is another way I could go bout placing 2mao's bet.

Thanks.

N.B: I stake with what I can afford to lose, so I am not a big money staker. smiley
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Physika(f): 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
chimajii:

Sorry man, u may not understand y I have to state that there. If only u knew how things were around here. So, it's always Necessary I clear d air bout it, before some1 harps on it.

I get it.
But it wud av bin beta u av said somethin like...,

*Remember yesterday's unplayed game?

*Go check on your bet slip of yesterday.

P/s: i dint pay to get these picks tho, hence u dnt av to be on the defensive.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Physika:

I get it.
But it wud av bin beta u av said somethin like...,

*Remember yesterday's unplayed game?

*Go check on your bet slip of yesterday.

P/s: i dint pay to get these picks tho, hence u dnt av to be on the defensive.

Aii
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Benny4:
@Doc please a lil advice would do here. Just need to know the best way to play this Tennis picks, cos sometimes I do a random selection dat would gimme 5+ odds, and also play almost all in a separate bet.

But recently it hasn't worked out to be green, so dunno if there's is another way I could go bout placing 2mao's bet.

Thanks.

N.B: I stake with what I can afford to lose, so I am not a big money staker. smiley

Which hasn't worked out? U selecting randomly to get odd of 5+? Or. U staking separately on different slips?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Benny4(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
chimajii:

Which hasn't worked out? U selecting randomly to get odd of 5+? Or. U staking separately on different slips?

Well recently both hasn't turned out good boss.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:06am On Oct 02, 2015
Benny4:

Well recently both hasn't turned out good boss.

Well, for d random picking u do. Dnt have hand in that. Cause it's a well knwn knwledge around here, that picks dropped here shud never be combo'd, I even reitrated it recently.
Also, how u say even d singles has not turned out good, I don't knw for u tbh.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 12:30am On Oct 02, 2015
ATP:
T. Robredo@1.60
N. Krygios@1.65
N.krygios vs karlovic...Over
Grigor D@1.30 x T. Berdych@1.20
challenger:
E. Donskoy@1.30
A. Montannes@1.45
Wta:
V. William@1.62*hope her 3set 1/4 win doesn't impede her from avengin serena' loss grin*
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Benny4(m): 2:54am On Oct 02, 2015
chimajii:

Well, for d random picking u do. Dnt have hand in that. Cause it's a well knwn knwledge around here, that picks dropped here shud never be combo'd, I even reitrated it recently.
Also, how u say even d singles has not turned out good, I don't knw for u tbh.

OK never knew the rules was strictly singles, my bad. The thing is I just joined dis part recently, but it's all good. Thanks for d info, more Greens to ur elbow!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.