Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) (9489 Views)

My Online Men Them !!!! A Must View / Must See! The Woman With The Biggest B***bs In The World / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
The biggest discovery I made during NL server failure:

I discovered that Nairaland girls are really ugly
I took time to view the profile of most people that commented in seun's facebook page they're so off point

one word
#UGLY

#the gods have spokun

6 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by cirmuell(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
& d storm didn't take dz guy away! sad

29 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
cirmuell: & d storm didn't take dz guy away! sad

you must be Samuel oluwafemi

10 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy: The biggest discovery I made during NL server failure:

I took time to view the profile of most people that commented in seun's facebook page they're so off point

one word
#UGLY

#the gods have spokun
sorry for you MR Handsome
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by johnwizey: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Lmao.....

6 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by cirmuell(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

yes grin mumu
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by rioemmanuel(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
pix of the ugly girls you saw or you are lying

8 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Dorisbest(f): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
This is d most handsome quy ve ever seen. He is d true copy of yungwizzy
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Superstar007(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lmao grin Una dn start. . . One of the reasons I missed NL

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dorisbest: This is d most handsome quy ve ever seen. He is d true copy of yungwizzy

undecided undecided
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Mobsync(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2014

one word
#UGLY

#the gods have spokun

I also made the same observations.
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by tpia1: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
actually, many of the girls looked more normal, but the guys all seemed very young, gosh.

na teenagers full here?

6 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
tpia1: actually, many of the girls looked more normal, but the guys all seemed very young, gosh.

na teenagers full here?

I forgot that part
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dere kpekus ma ugly lipsrsealed
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Acidosis(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
you nor get work?
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by lawrenceunaa: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
What else could have caused nairaland to in offline apart from cloud flare? I lost virtually everything my post, comments, mentions and liked and was taken as far back as jan 10 of this year

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Odunharry(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
lawrenceunaa: What else could have caused nairaland to in offline apart from cloud flare? I lost virtually everything my post, comments, mentions and liked and was taken as far back as jan 10 of this year
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Acidosis: you nor get work?

Do you?
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by 1shortblackboy: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hian thank God. My people. Una still dey ! Una well don o. Long time no see. Make I jsut dey hail una first

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by majalisa(m): 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
lawrenceunaa: What else could have caused nairaland to in offline apart from cloud flare? I lost virtually everything my post, comments, mentions and liked and was taken as far back as jan 10 of this year
cloudfare thanks To ogakpatakpata

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by fr3do(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
tpia1: actually, many of the girls looked more normal, but the guys all seemed very young, gosh.

na teenagers full here?

why do u care if the guys here are toddlers or adults?
Woman, Abi u dey find manfriend here?

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
majalisa: cloudfare thanks To ogakpatakpata
The ogakpatakpata thread pain me die.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by prettyjo(f): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
OK.noted
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by AbuMikey(m): 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Samuel Oluwafemi shocked

LMAO grin
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Abu Mikey: Samuel Oluwafemi shocked

LMAO grin
i know say u must dey here..
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by AbuMikey(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nigellus_Hosan:
i know say u must dey here..

I need to stroll enter base na wink
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by majalisa(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
aanumama:
The ogakpatakpata thread pain me die.
kpele!!!But Na so d matter Come die artificially Abi?!See how devil dey Bless Him agents
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by davedozz(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
@OP. My biggest discovery was that..... No forum like NAIRALAND.... No not one!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2014

one word
#UGLY

#the gods have spokun

So, you were the dude that made that comment on fb?

The funniest part is that you don't even have any of your picx there. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by mencade5(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2014

na teenagers full here?
*slaps her old pancake face for her*
look face before u insult.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by crusader01(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Matured ladies but young guys
Re: The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View) by chamboy(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Woowo Pikin u b like......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GLO Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Codes For June 2015 / February, A Special And Unique Month. Check This Out! / How Has Nairaland Changed Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.