Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 (15897 Views)

Practice Free NLNG Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here / Shortlisted Candidates For NLNG SCHOLARSHIP Let's Meet Here / Nigerian LNG (NLNG) SCHOLARSHIP; List Of Shortlisted Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
This post is updated for the 2020 NLNG Scholarship candidates.

The list is out and shortlisted candidates have been contacted.

If you are one of the candidates enlisted for the exam, kinddly read through this post as the information contained is still valid and will be of great help to assist you.

To Get Past Questions for the scholarship, Kindly Visit here

https://pastquestionsandanswers.com/nlng-undergraduate-scholarship-past-questions/

Below is the official procedure to apply for the 2014/2015 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship worth N300,000 Annually

This is to inform all student in Nigerian tertiary institutions, universities and polytechnics.
Each year, the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) group
offers undergraduate students the chance to study, go ahead
now to apply for the 2014 NLNG scholarship

FOLLOW HERE TO GET PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FROM NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITE HERE
http://.com/get-nlng-scholarship-past-questions-answers-2014-exam/

DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR 2014 NLNG SCHOLARSHIP

WAEC /NECO/OTHER RESULT
JAMB/ADMISSION LETTER
LGA letter Of Identification
SCHOOL ID CARD
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH

See The Full Details As Shown On Their Official Website
https://sws.nlng.com/Undgrad/scholarships/default.aspx.

How To Apply For The 2014 / 2015 NLNG
Scholarship
==> Register and create a user account on the
undergraduate scholarship application website
==> Activate your user account from the account notification
mail sent to you.
==> Log on and submit an application on the the
undergraduate scholarship application website
==> Await notification from Nigeria LNG Limited.
==> Print photo cards, locate your exam centres, check your
application status on U-GRAD.

Nigerian University Scholarships
See full details from the source: http://.com/apply-20142015-nlng-undergraduate-scholarship

Use the Comment Box below to drop your questions and receive answers, the ones I can't help, you visit the link above or call their help line. thank you
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
FORMAT OF THE 2014/2015 NLNG SCHOLARSHIP EXAM
Here is the text message and email that will be to all candidates that will be shortlisted for the nlng scholarship aptitude test in 2014

"Kindly logon to https://sws.nlng.com/Undgrad/ with your username and password to print your photo card. You can still check your email for details"

NLNG scholarship Past Questions and Answers are available
NLNG is one of the Undergraduate Scholarships that has the highest number of shortlist
ou just have to get all materials ready and practice hard with the Past Questions and Answers.
NLNG Scholarship Aptitude format.
The Format of the NLNG scholarship exam is as follows
i) On arrival, you will be checked into the hall if you can present the required documents
i.) Writing Materials

ii.) Original Letter of Invitation From NLNG

iii.) Original Jamb/University Admission letter

iv.) Original WAEC result

v.) School ID card.
While you are being checked into the hall, attendance will also be taken at once, so you simply go in and sit down and wait for further instructions

ii) The Chief examiner comes in and reads the full guidelines for the NLNG scholarship exam,
at this point you are expected to pay strict attention to whatever he says because they are the ones marking your script and note that instructions are part of the screening.
Very importantly, You will be given the answer sheet and asked to rule over three section sections that will be not be used for the exam, please make no mistakes.

Following the Answer sheet will be a coloured plain sheet for rough solving that will be handed to you. youu will be asked to write your name on it. I advice that you rule that plain sheet into two with a straight line, this is because the sheet is small and may contain all your solving, again you can use pencil on it so you can erase if the sheet gets filled. Note you will return every material handed to you by WAEC official conducting the exam including the rough sheet.
At this point before the question papers will be handed over to you, you will be guided on how to fill your details on the answer sheet. Please I warn, adhere strictly to all instructions given by the invigilators, especially the chief examiner.

The NLNG Scholarship exam has two sections

First section has 40 Objective Questions to finish in 40 minutes

The Question paper will be handed over to you and the instruction that follows will be Dont open until you are asked to do so, Again I will advice that you can quietly bow your head and say a little pray of your "faith" that will gather you together.
Take deep breath about 5 times to relief tension because definitely you will feel it.
Once the time elapse "note, i didnt say once you finish" once the 40 minutes elapse, you will asked to drop your pencil on the floor and turn your answer sheet upside down, then Question Papers will be collected. that marks the end of the the first section. Note this first section contains Simple Maths and Quantitative reasoning

The second section will immediately follow, dont expect them to allow you go out to free yourself( like Urinate) as many will be so tensed that uninvited urine will fill their bladder. LOL...

CALL 08069320074 For the Full Past Questions and Detailed Answers
SECOND SECTION OF THE NLNG UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP EXAM
This part of the exam is where you must understand Very well.. See full detail here of second section which is the major exam here
https://twitter.com/9jascholarship/status/482536391071395840

Wishing you all the Best of Luck
Excel Ajah
For
NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP TEAM

2 Likes

Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by 9jascholarship: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Excel, keep the good work.... keep the nigerian students informed
Visit http://www..com
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by Fukup(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
am an ND1 student of fed. Poly. Nekeke studying science laboratory technology.pls am i eligible to apply?
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Fukup: am an ND1 student of fed. Poly. Nekeke studying science laboratory technology.pls am i eligible to apply?

You are Qualified to apply. The scholarship is for Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by khaynoni(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2014
What about those who don't have LGA letter of identification and have lost their school id card, any hope for them?

secondly, where does one get the LGA letter of identification?
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by laykhorn(m): 6:07am On Jun 28, 2014
wait! That WAEC result or whatever...

Do you mean that one we printed online. That Black and white?
I need this badly
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2014
ajahexcel:

You are Qualified to apply. The scholarship is for Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics

Thanks for the heads up.. Any level can apply right? The website says application is NOT YET OPEN so no one can apply now.. Is that correct?
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2014
laykhorn: wait! That WAEC result or whatever...

Do you mean that one we printed online. That Black and white?
I need this badly

The WAEC Result can be the online Print out, if you have not gotten the original WAEC Certificate and the LGA Cert Question, the field is labelled compulsory while ID Card is optional
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2014
The nlng scholarship application website is currently showing an error page full of codes, interested applicants are advised to wait till 30th of June when the Firm stated should be the official date for the portal to start receiving applications
Any questions?
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by seribroo56(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2014
Pls where are their centres located
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
You don't need to get to their centered to be able to apply, application is online. Follow the procedure on the main post to get it done.
I will advice you wait till 30th of this month to complete your application as the site will officially start accepting applications on the said date.
more info can be found in
http://.com/apply-20142015-nlng-undergraduate-scholarship
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by suntex95(m): 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
pls when is it closing and does it require any form of verification maybe from my hod or any of sort pls reply asap. Fenks alot.
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
suntex95: pls when is it closing and does it require any form of verification maybe from my hod or any of sort pls reply asap. Fenks alot.
Deadline for the application is 6th July.. No verification is required. all you need is fill out the form and upload your documents then submit and wait for the shortlist
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lets sleep and wait to answer more questions
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by STENON(f): 12:15am On Jun 29, 2014
I'm interested ......Pls is applicable for 300level, Physics Education studnt?
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by Damitism: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2014
I'm going for this one. Pls, help me with the past questions. I beg you! My email is damitism@gmail.com
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2014
ajahexcel:

The WAEC Result can be the online Print out, if you have not gotten the original WAEC Certificate and the LGA Cert Question, the field is labelled compulsory while ID Card is optional
i had double admission nd ve signed my rejection letter buh I'm nt with d admission letter of d institution i accepted buh I'm with that of the university i rejected. i can't get my REAL admission letter until i travel to jamb office in Abuja to complete the form. xo my question is, can i use my rejection form in place of d admission letter? coz it has the signature nd stamp of both the school i accepted nd the one i rejected. cry

1 Like

Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2014
Tommybob: i had double admission nd ve signed my rejection letter buh I'm nt with d admission letter of d institution i accepted buh I'm with that of the university i rejected. i can't get my REAL admission letter until i travel to jamb office in Abuja to complete the form. xo my question is, can i use my rejection form in place of d admission letter? coz it has the signature nd stamp of both the school i accepted nd the one i rejected. cry

Your new school of choice should have given you an admission letter, if they have given you one, then simply use the admission from the new school
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
ajahexcel:

Your new school of choice should have given you an admission letter, if they have given you one, then simply use the admission from the new school
they don't give us admission letter, the only thing we get is authority to pay nd it doesn't look like admission letter buh it has d name nd address of d school nd the course i was offered, stamped with d school stamp nd signed. xo which one ll b better, rejection letter or authority to pay or what else can i use? tnx a lot
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by panthera4: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
I have WAEC in two sitting! How do I upload the two result plz!
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by suntex95(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pls is it advisable to apply 4 more than oeply asap, ne of these scholarships at
the same time and from d same oil and gas sector.pls reply
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by STENON(f): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
@ajahexcel....Pls i read it online that this particular scholarship is meant for D.E. / 100level studnt, Pls ow true is it?
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by panthera4: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
@ajahexcel! How do I upload my two sitting WAEC result!
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
STENON: @ajahexcel....Pls i read it online that this particular scholarship is meant for D.E. / 100level studnt, Pls ow true is it?
It is true, the scholarship is for those who are doing their first year in the tertiary institution
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
panthera4: @ajahexcel! How do I upload my two sitting WAEC result!
There is only one field for uploading of waec result... they didn't provide a space for two sitting...
If you want to upload a two sitting result all you do is scan both in a reduced form and upload them together.... that can suffix
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
suntex95: Pls is it advisable to apply 4 more than oeply asap, ne of these scholarships at
the same time and from d same oil and gas sector.pls reply

You can apply for any scholarship once you are eligible........ But you can be awarded by two companies thathave the same organizers recruiting for them...... Example, you cannot win Agbami & Agip or win Win Chevron & Agbami atthe same time... Why? Because they all use the same organizers known as Dragnet Nigeria...... ie Scholastica.ng
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by seribroo56(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
ajahexcel:

You can apply for any scholarship once you are eligible........ But you can be awarded by two companies thathave the same organizers recruiting for them...... Example, you cannot win Agbami & Agip or win Win Chevron & Agbami atthe same time... Why? Because they all use the same organizers known as Dragnet Nigeria...... ie Scholastica.ng
where is their exam centres,So as to start saving transport fair. Thanks
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ogbonnajoe(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2014
the page opened for me to fill my data but no where to type anything
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by akpananiefiok(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
am having problem with typing my name.and uploading.no field was provided for that, pls can any body help with dat
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2014
The problem is general but I tried contacting NLNG but no reply yet from them yet in resolving the websitet problem
Re: Scholarship Alert: How To Apply For Nlng Scholarship Worth N300,000 by ajahexcel(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2014
Pals, try checking back th site for your application

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 / UNIBEN VC Rewards I.T Student For Diligence / Strike: Senior Citizens To Mediate Between ASUU, Fed Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.