Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,865 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why Wear An Underwear? - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Wear An Underwear? (53321 Views)

Why Wear An Inactive Wrist-watch?? / Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers / Why Wear Bra? Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by silversonuc(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2014
lynpetra: lol.Na catapult sure pass for e.Makes the ikebe under my free long skirt noticeable.
as a sure babe
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Ishilove: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2014
MrPresident1:

Pishures or... grin grin
Perv cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by silversonuc(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2014
softsparkyy:
What will hapn to people like us wey no get ikebe?
ploy to attract G's like me to ya profile, well u succeded, d bobby no bad sha
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by MrPresident1: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2014
Ishilove:
Perv cheesy

Seeing is believing joor cool

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by silversonuc(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2014
franconian: I went out yesterday without boxers. My intention was just to get something at a shop near my house...but I met a frd who pleaded with me to follow him to a distant area. Forgetting I an going commando, I followed him.

On our back, I met my ex (not really a breakup, she travelled out for too long) at d junction were we were suppose to board keke. Damn, she is looking yummy, sexier n her skin was something else - glowing. I let out my arm to shake her, her hand was so warm (maybe because the weather was cold).

While holding her hand, my JT sprang up. I immediately deep my left hand into my pocket to control it but it was too erect.

She was like she lost her former line, that she checked on me- but I have packed out of that area. The discussion would have been longer- ending with me inviting her over. But with the way Junior was behaving, I quickly ended the conversation N walked away.

I don enter keke b4 e enter my mind say I for collect her new number, the struggle with junior overwhelmed my mind...My mumu friend who noticed my struggle con dey laugh me self!

I will never go outside my house without boxers again.
lmao one gats save his name first bro, dis junior aint loyal
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2014
silversonuc:
ploy to attract G's like me to ya profile, well u succeded, d bobby no bad sha
Woman wrapper-ing. I will report you oooo.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Emmy157: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2014
If joystick geh nose to dey smell pussy ni, e no go dey erect @all cz sm ladies dress like masquerade. grin...
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by silversonuc(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2014
softsparkyy:
Woman wrapper-ing. I will report you oooo.
lol if na ya wrapper i no mind answering d name o
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by finditng: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2014
danchuzzy:

waht? angry

U seriously gonna keep quoting all my posts?....send in ur c.v I need a grass root postman ....let me give your life a meaning and help you earn some value don't waste ur posting and blindlifting talent...yeah we understand dt quite a no of people are empty skulls...y'all should watch ...he's abt to make another lound "empty drum" bang...lol.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by GoodcasHMan: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
is just to cup up the thing now
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by shumuel(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmm the Whites wit all these there ''dont & do'' that never affected our mothers in their own time, and to think of it they called it ( going Come-and-''Do'' ) am very sure the RAPE rate will soon increase.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by lulukay(f): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
I hate under wear!!!!!! Everyday I curse d person dat invented dem lol......my boobs hurt weneva I wear bras, I hate panties all kind, g, c, f, k, bow strings n wateva!!!! I dont wear panties even if Im going out grin and if I fall yakata I go standup dust y*arsh begin dey waka...who no like am go siddon for s*hee*t grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Caseless2: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Odilafta:

grin grin abeg leave me ooo
*taps*
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Caseless2: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
lulukay: I hate under wear!!!!!! Everyday I curse d person dat invented dem lol......my boobs hurt weneva I wear bras, I hate panties all kind, g, c, f, k, bow strings n wateva!!!! I dont wear panties even if Im going out grin and if I fall yakata I go standup dust y*arsh begin dey waka...who no like am go siddon for s*hee*t grin
i like it that way, baiby grin . Be my gf....
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Caseless2: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: Friendzone? or Helpzone?>
mtnzone!
Best connection...
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
lulukay: I hate under wear!!!!!! Everyday I curse d person dat invented dem lol......my boobs hurt weneva I wear bras, I hate panties all kind, g, c, f, k, bow strings n wateva!!!! I dont wear panties even if Im going out grin and if I fall yakata I go standup dust y*arsh begin dey waka...who no like am go siddon for s*hee*t grin
PM me your pics without underwear or you are a liar grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by finditng: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
DaWorshiper:
U took ur time to type all this?? He's actually right about you; u're jobless! And how old are u? Cuz u really sound like a kid.
And am guessing sounding blank with a mandatory need to comment is your definition of an adult?....lmao...mehn, imagine the fine swine spilln off you head uncontrollably and even as you took the time to type it, your head couldn't still seive out as junk that shouldn't be let out to a third party! 911 for you...get to oshodi fast...hug a molue mehn.....ebola is too prestigious as an exit route for you...waste of virus...

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by finditng: 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
Switpal: But Y?? Na she b jonathan abi Ebola? Y d pain?

Don't mind me jare....the dude's folly has been trailing him for a very long time...had to check it. When he tried to drop some of the ish around me...some peeps be on nairaland like its their family inheritance and no-one has a freedom of use and expression..heads full of droppings.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by finditng: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
benswagtt: dry

You quoted me just to post dry?....whose trying to entertain this one?....like I give a damn wht you think...#in Kevin Hart's voice...you Gonna learn today.....what it takes to have a brain........just express your core element of sh*t...i'll be glad to set you right.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by finditng: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2014

Lmao....God bless faceless forums...you might never say this face to face in real life....i so love the honesty..that figure 8 of yours be craving for full expression...all forms of hold back are discomforting and illegal grin.....feel free girl....what ever makes you comfy... Btw...pls don't fall yakata for road o...i beg you...you'll vanish in some parts of Lagos....... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
firstEVA:
“Wearing no undergarments – or just cotton ones – allows the external genitals to dry and reduces bacteria growth that could otherwise make its way into your urethra and cause a bladder infection,” says Dr. Sherry Thomas, an OB-GYN and surgeon at St. John’s Regional Medical Center in Oxnard, California on CNN’s fast and easy tips.

other Pros of Going Commando

1. Better Air Circulation

2. Less Laundry and Clothing Expense

3. Going Commando Is Green

Now, i made a comment some months back ( a comment which no longer exist due to the Nairaland hack ish) to the fact that i go out without underwear sometimes, and i was attacked left right and center, some even saying stuffs like, "for quick action" e.t.c. now hope yall see it's benefits undecided

Adonbilivit!!

Pishure evidence pleeeease grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Odilafta:

grin forget all those oyibo people research..if you no wear underwear
comot for house,and you come mistakenly fall yakata,all your secret go
just open tongue people go come begin see the cut and join wey you wear under tongue

You Know.!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Ebola4Sale: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ebola de o o Buy one, get one free.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmm, but this commando deal is purely a girl thing abi? Because for guys, spontaneous 'activity' may occur from time to time, thus the use of under garment for restrain.

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by prodiG(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Commando 4 life
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by franconian: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
silversonuc:
lmao one gats save his name first bro, dis junior aint loyal

Lol, it is like Junior has a mind of its own! The tin pain me eeee.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by benswagtt(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
finditng:

You quoted me just to post dry?....whose trying to entertain this one?....like I give a damn wht you think...#in Kevin Hart's voice...you Gonna learn today.....what it takes to have a brain........just express your core element of sh*t...i'll be glad to set you right.
dry
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by cityhunter1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
sharp boxers.better get one for ur self

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
finditng:
And am guessing sounding blank with a mandatory need to comment is your definition of an adult?....lmao...mehn, imagine the fine swine spilln off you head uncontrollably and even as you took the time to type it, your head couldn't still seive out as junk that shouldn't be let out to a third party! 911 for you...get to oshodi fast...hug a molue mehn.....ebola is too prestigious as an exit route for you...waste of virus...
finditng finditng LMAO, you always know what to say grin thay gonna learn today grin
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Christmasdon(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nahsense!
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by finditng: 1:32am On Sep 06, 2014
firstEVA: finditng finditng LMAO, you always know what to say grin thay gonna learn today grin

wink....firsteva.....they gotta learn..... grin......nairaland is a classroom opportunity for shallow minds ; an avenue for great interactions when developed minds handle do keypads wink.....
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by finditng: 1:43am On Sep 06, 2014
benswagtt: dry

You keep misinterpreting texts for fabrics? shocked....dry dry dry....like you a drying programme...lol.....better come here let's run a laundry mat. You'll just circulate the cloths with your "mumuness"...can bet they'll dry up sharply....@ zero cost to power....i'll feed you eba very well to keep you running the circles grin....put you natural talent to use...lol! ...i'll help you channel it grin...sha don't leave your aura on customers clothes...that's where I'll get mad at u...can't afford to have more of your type All ova the place...xcept ofcourse they all agree to work for me grin....i'll add fish to the eba when y'all get to like a thousand. grin.....ode oshee tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / Ladies Plaiting Christmas Hair Wahala (Photo) / Prom Dress Made With Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.