Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Why Wear An Underwear? - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Wear An Underwear? (53327 Views)

Why Wear An Inactive Wrist-watch?? / Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers / Why Wear Bra? Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by benswagtt(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2014
firstEVA: so why should i fall yakata?
nd y shudnt u fall?
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Ishilove: 7:13am On Sep 05, 2014
fruqsy:
lols,would love to try but the thing is I'll need you to make the underneath stand...#NOoffence.
None taken. You need Jesus tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by benswagtt(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2014
finditng:

If only you were educated/ enlightened enough, time line on my responses would clarify all forms of questions about joblessness....next time pick your words carefully on a forum....I aint one of them push-overs....not to mention an attempt by a shallow daffy duck like you....a simple opinion...on a free-web platform and you wanna box me?...you must be nuts.. Get a life...and if you lacking that feel of value...try somethn else to help boost your ego/ hv a sense of self....ode oshee...lol. ...btw I hope you didnnt break a tooth while learning to pronounce a new word @idiosincracies.....lmao...see!...I helped your life...now you know 3 words.....don't dare think that'll get u a promotion...you stil a pri.2 cndidate...up north...lolz.
dry
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Humblebloke(m): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Gradually....
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by henrinity(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2014
adaobi123: I hate wearing bras, they can be quite uncomfortable. If only I had small bõobs, I would go braless every day. tongue
i like your type...send me a pm

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by xcllaxix(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2014
Just stick to the cotton undies...kills two birds with a stone..
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by disloman(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2014
adaobi123: I hate wearing bras, they can be quite uncomfortable. If only I had small bõobs, I would go braless every day. tongue
with that ur sagged breasts?
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by adepiero: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2014
Its good health wise though I prefer my girl having no underwear in the house during the day and at bedtime than outside!
I had an experience a while back, I wanted to shag a girl and it took 15mins to get off all her underwear and clothing (pant, tight, skirt, bra, girdle, spaghetti strap, top) at the end her privates was smelling like rotten onion due to the heat. light underwear goes a long way in preventing harmful diseases

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2014
lol.Na catapult sure pass for e.Makes the ikebe under my free long skirt noticeable.

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by firestar(f): 8:10am On Sep 05, 2014
Ishilove:
Yezzur!!! Open that blessed place let breeze blow am jare. cheesy

Another secret is standing before a blowing fan and allowing the rushing air enter the place. My sister, when you try it you will know that God is great grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Truckpusher(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2014
lynpetra: lol.Na catapult sure pass for e.Makes the ikebe under my free long skirt noticeable.
smh..........Always your trashy self, RIGHT? tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by DAvIt0(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2014
Ishilove: :
Yezzur!!! Open that blessed place let breeze blow
am jare. cheesy
Another secret is standing before a blowing fan and
allowing the rushing air enter the place. My sister,
when you try it you will know that God is great grin
grin

firestar: grin

uhn uhn lol. God is Great for real
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: smh..........Always your trashy self, RIGHT? tongue grin
As usual,always on my tracks.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Ishilove:
None taken. You need Jesus tongue
i dey tell you...you need him more.kiss
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by adelolaa(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2014
what
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by MazadoGoodman: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2014
We simply refer to that as being "tubeless". That's all.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2014
lynpetra: lol.Na catapult sure pass for e.Makes the ikebe under my free long skirt noticeable.
What will hapn to people like us wey no get ikebe?
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by franconian: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2014
I went out yesterday without boxers. My intention was just to get something at a shop near my house...but I met a frd who pleaded with me to follow him to a distant area. Forgetting I an going commando, I followed him.

On our back, I met my ex (not really a breakup, she travelled out for too long) at d junction were we were suppose to board keke. Damn, she is looking yummy, sexier n her skin was something else - glowing. I let out my arm to shake her, her hand was so warm (maybe because the weather was cold).

While holding her hand, my JT sprang up. I immediately deep my left hand into my pocket to control it but it was too erect.

She was like she lost her former line, that she checked on me- but I have packed out of that area. The discussion would have been longer- ending with me inviting her over. But with the way Junior was behaving, I quickly ended the conversation N walked away.

I don enter keke b4 e enter my mind say I for collect her new number, the struggle with junior overwhelmed my mind...My mumu friend who noticed my struggle con dey laugh me self!

I will never go outside my house without boxers again.

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 05, 2014
softsparkyy:
What will hapn to people like us wey no get ikebe?
whatever happened to pampers? tongue
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by agrovick(m): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2014
do the needful, pics or adonbilivit grin

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: whatever happened to pampers? tongue
Enemy of progress.
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Caseless2: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2014
Odilafta:

grin forget all those oyibo people research..if you no wear underwear
comot for house,and you come mistakenly fall yakata,all your secret go
just open tongue people go come begin see the cut and join wey you wear under tongue
i wan die with laff! grin grin grin
Do wear ur undies baiby for ur safety; incase barcanista decided to invite u to a bed meeting like he did last time grin grin
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2014
Caseless2: i wan die with laff! grin grin grin
Do wear ur undies baiby for ur safety; incase barcanista decided to invite u to a bed meeting like he did last time grin grin
Caseless I have told Odilafta not to wear undies whenever I call. But wetin be your interest 4 inside sef?

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by kaydwutang(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]I think cotton pant is ok but 2 go complet naked is not making sense
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2014
softsparkyy:
Enemy of progress.
for administering harmless advice?

What a cruel world sad
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Caseless2: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: Caseless I have told Odilafta not to wear undies whenever I call. But wetin be your interest 4 inside sef?
grin grin odilafta should answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2014
[quote
author=Caseless2]i wan die with laff! grin grin grin
Do wear ur undies baiby for ur safety; incase barcanista decided to
invite u to a bed meeting like he did last time grin grin[/quote]

grin grin abeg leave me ooo
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2014
Caseless2: grin grin odilafta should answer this question.

grin grin grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2014
Caseless2: grin grin odilafta should answer this question.
Friendzone? or Helpzone?>
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by silversonuc(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2014
traware: Sir,all ladies on planet earth are sex addicts.They just pretend in public to be 'holy marys' because they don't want to be judged by the society and labelled sluts/who.res/loose
i agree with u brov, many strt with am a V shit at first, wen u don run d kpekus ones twice nd thrice, na u go dey run afterwards
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by silversonuc(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2014
anonymous6: you need a answer for this question
gbagaun
Re: Why Wear An Underwear? by MrPresident1: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2014
Ishilove:
My dear ehn, no be only you. If I had my way I would burn all my bras. Omo na bouncing tinz grin grin tongue

Pishures or... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / Ladies Plaiting Christmas Hair Wahala (Photo) / Prom Dress Made With Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.