Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Guys Abeg - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Guys Abeg (1103 Views)

Abeg O,help Me With Dis VB.NET Code / [Help Request] Abeg I Need Somebody That Knows Visual Basic Quiet Well / Abeg Guys What Is Wrong With This C Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Abeg by himself(m): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2006
Guyz abeg can some one help on to create a counter on my webpage and how to get my clients ip address using aspx c#
Re: Guys Abeg by smartsoft(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2006
opsssssssssssssssss PHP here
Re: Guys Abeg by sbucareer(f): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2006

Are these question not really self tutored, if you are a programmer why would writing a counter and how to get IP or Host information into your web app very difficult.

When you need knowledge like that, people will be willing to do it for you for a fee, via experts-exchange They would be very happy to even write the counter services for you, so you can just expose their API to your application if this makes sense to you.

Here, we share ideas and help debug codes not provide solution, particularly those solution we know if you really think about it yourself you can solve it and provide your solution for newbies to learn and use in the future.

The solution you ask is very simple, try and [glow=red,1,2]RTFM[/glow] of you Visual Basic and the solution would be staring you in your face.
Re: Guys Abeg by alexis(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2006
lol, easy on the guy sbucareer. grin

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways Coldfusion Will Rule Web Development / Need Help On Freetts Library(java) / I Need A Mass Inbox Mailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.