Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

See What Serena Williams Want You To See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Serena Williams Want You To See (3860 Views)

Photo: Serena Williams Want Us To See Her Shadow. / PHOTOS: What Serena Williams Does To Keep Fit / Exclusive Images!see What Serena Williams Did To Kim K To Confirm She's Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Serena Williams Want You To See by Fizzynigga(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
The same week Serena Williams told the world that she has learned to love her ‘curves,’ the tennis ace has made sure everyone can see exactly what she is talking about.
The 32-year-old put her muscular but shapely physique on full display in Miami, Florida, on Wednesday..view more pic here[http://fizzynaija..com/2014/06/see-what-serena-williams-want-you-to-see.html?spref=tw]

Re: See What Serena Williams Want You To See by Ashyrule: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
rubbishhhh, dint somebody tell her she ugly witout cloths undecided
Re: See What Serena Williams Want You To See by Butoneday2(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
undecided Rubbish old soja me i dey wit my under 22 live hia wit live tins u knw wot i mean
Re: See What Serena Williams Want You To See by EnterPRO: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
nothing to see.

they look sexier in those short tennis skirts though.

(1) (Reply)

PHYNO FINO Happy BuffDay ~ (pics )Round The World / Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z A Hand Job In Public / Photo Of The Obamas When They Assumed Power And Them Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.