Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' (7165 Views)

Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love / List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / LADIES & GENTLEMEN: List 5 Nairalanders You Would Love To See Real Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Well having to realize it just went down and trying,again and again,seeing server 522,502,even pegueot 506 error.then you realize u are part of the family and you started missing some folks here.
Drop those you miss most:at least 10...NL no get 2nd o.lets drop it in

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
TheRock5555(hope story never clear nw)
Idowuogbo
Mz Mariah
Lalasticlala(all his celeb news don waka).
Xsenga!! (that 'Tanchu')
dygeasy
Ohywhy
Adufetoposh
Antell95(team brazil2014)
cfcFan(team brazil2014)
goshen360(chai ,the religion section get gladiator o!)
and many more

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
*dhtml

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
dave P: TheRock5555(hope story never clear nw)
Idowuogbo
Mz Mariah
Xsenga!! (that 'Tanchu')
dygeasy
ohywhy
cfcFan(team brazil2014)
and many more
I missed you too kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by lalasticlala(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Idowuogbo
Mz Mariah
Xsenga!! (that 'Tanchu')
dygeasy
ohywhy
cfcFan(team brazil2014)
and many more

lol Dave P

na soooooo

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
@lala u must drop your own list o! @ mz mariah same also. :p
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by lalasticlala(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed the celebrity and political sections and of course romance section.

then I missed

Rokiatu

Doc Adray

Dave P

Bustyhelen

maxism

montes

and Francis Tony

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed a lot of people, I can't even remember some monikers right now embarassed

I missed you dave p
Miracy
Obayaya
Jbluv55
Bukatto
Dre11
Cdamsel
Miz tola
Miss more
Odilafta
Francis Tony
Joecutie
Dygeasy
Oga antelope grin

I miss so many people including my cute diary cry

I have learnt to always keep my friends closer, I never expected such a thing to happen. I even have some monikers I don't follow but I admire the personality behind those monikers smiley I miss a lot of people and I hope to meet them again with time. sad

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by dre11(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
mz mariah: I missed a lot of people, I can't even remember some monikers right now embarassed

I missed you dave p
Miracy
Obayaya
Jbluv55
Bukatto
Dre11
Cdamsel
Miz tola
Miss more
Odilafta
Francis Tony
Joecutie
Dygeasy
Oga antelope grin

I miss so many people including my cute diary cry

I have learnt to always keep my friends closer, I never expected such a thing to happen. I even have some monikers I don't follow but I admire the personality behind those monikers smiley I miss a lot of people and I hope to meet them again with time. sad

i over miss u sotee
i come dey confused about ur second personality....

Anyway glad u sticking to ur old profile....
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by DocAdray(f): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed alot of people here, can't even start mentioning their monikers right now...

... most especially, the people in Celebrity, Romance, Fashion, Politics and Pet sections!..
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Antell95(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Idowuogbo
Mz Mariah
Xsenga!! (that 'Tanchu')
dygeasy
ohywhy
cfcFan(team brazil2014)
and many more

I missed you too
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
lalasticlala: I missed the celebrity and political sections and of course romance section.

then I missed

Rokiatu

Doc Adre

Dave P

Bustyhelen

maxism

montestic

and Francis Tony
if bustyhelen catches you!
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
D diaries alone......now ive gat to start from 24hrs to 10days.
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 4:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Antell95:

I missed you too
(looks left and right)you must to write ya own list also,abi u no miss nl babes,na only me? Shuo!
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Antell95(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
dave P: (looks left and right)you must to write ya own list also,abi u no miss nl babes,na only me? Shuo!

I missed so many users.

The eagles thread is gone. cry cry cry cry

creating another at the moment. sad
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
dre11:

i over miss u sotee
i come dey confused about ur second personality....

Anyway glad u sticking to ur old profile....
smiley
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Antell95:

I missed so many users.

The eagles thread is gone. cry cry cry cry

creating another at the moment. sad
infact...that argies match could ave create 200pages.especially d way musa played.we would ave mocked our blackstar supporters as we usually did....a friend is a friend-whatever levels
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by PopeJoseph: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
sammy hoe,

Xsenga(agnes),

dygeasy..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Painful-theRock5555 lost season three.thats d most painful as far as i know nw! embarassed
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nobody tongue cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Nobody tongue cheesy
shocked if i hear say u no miss anybody!!! Lol
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Dygeasy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
All of una wey miss me... I love you all grin
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
dave P: shocked if i hear say u no miss anybody!!! Lol
ehn ehn na
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by GreyBlood: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Apart from some funny posts I see pple post here; there are some people I remember a lot outside nairaland:

Tellwisdom- he is wierd and never says anything useful on any thread
Andyblaze- don't knw where he gets the threads he creates from

And most of those nairaland feminists that don't see anything good in men.
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Grey Blood: Apart from some funny posts I see pple post here; there are some people I remember a lot outside nairaland:

Tellwisdom- he is wierd and never says anything useful on any thread
Andyblaze- don't knw where he gets the threads he creates from

And most of those nairaland feminists that don't see anything good in men.
its to early nw... grin
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Xtarxhyne: ehn ehn na
where's king tom and gang? Oya jst list small.literature section suffer.
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
dave P: where's king tom and gang? Oya jst list small.literature section suffer.
i miss errbdy jawe

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Okay.(still whistling song)
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Team Adonbilivit &team ENDTIMETHINZ?
Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Missed all nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Missed During 'downtime' by daveP(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Romanciella,Rokiatu,and kingTom,iceman abi Iceberyln never show face!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is Richer Hushpuppi Or Ronaldo / Please How Do I Get To Ojodu Berger From Sango / Traffic Violation Punishment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.