Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Samsung Heavy Industry Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Samsung Heavy Industry Calling (31501 Views)

Hyundai Heavy Industry Intakes (batch 1---6). / Samsung Heavy Industry Calling / Easy Biz,telecom Industry Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by mikeuz(m): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Have got an invite for an aptitude test for samsung heavy industry, please,anyone with an idea of how the test will be?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by ikoyila: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
aw dd u apply?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by mathmatica: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
GOT THE INVITE TOO....BUT NO IDEAR WHAT TO EXPECT...
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Futurehero: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
I also got d invitation too.how would test luk like
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by amordiguys(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Where is the venue guys, I think lagos beeps are yet to get an invite .....confirm pls
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by realbomax: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
who knows d modality of this training? Is nlng going to finance everything? am so confused with it
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Did the mail come from NCDMB? Is it a graduate or experienced position ?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by mikeuz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
If you are invited,and you are in lagos,you will know the venue,because its on the invitation.

So bad no one know hoW the test will be.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by mathmatica: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
PLEASE NOTE,THE EVENT IS NOT GATE-CRASHABLE,IF YOU WERE NOT INVITED,DONT BOTHER COMING....FOR THOSE IN PORTHARCOURT,THE VENUE IS RIVERS STATE COLLEGE OF ART AND SCIENCE...IF YOU GOT THE INVITE,YOU KNOW THE REST....
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by mathmatica: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
...AND FOR THOSE WONDERING WHEN AND HOW WE GOT INVOLVED WITH THE RECRUITMENT,THE PUBLICATION WAS MADE AVAILABLE ONLINE ON THE 2ND THROUGH 8TH OF JUNE 2014....IT'S A HUSH HUSH RECRUITMENT... IF YOU NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS,KEEP YOU EAR OPEN,ROLL WITH THE RIGHT PEEP
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
mathmatica: ...AND FOR THOSE WONDERING WHEN AND HOW WE GOT INVOLVED WITH THE RECRUITMENT,THE PUBLICATION WAS MADE AVAILABLE ONLINE ON THE 2ND THROUGH 8TH OF JUNE 2014....IT'S A HUSH HUSH RECRUITMENT... IF YOU NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS,KEEP YOU EAR OPEN,ROLL WITH THE RIGHT PEEP
uncalled for , if you are actually are rolling with the right pees you should be in asorock . Be more matured with your posts.

24 Likes

Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by debsite: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
please, has anyone gotten invited for Lagos centre?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by mikeuz(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
debsite: please, has anyone gotten invited for Lagos centre?

Yea,have gotten the invite,d address is on it.

It sure cnt be gate crash,incase that's your intention,but just so that I dnt cum out as being selfish, d venue is
Government technical college ikeja.

If you havnt gotten the invite and you chosed lagos,then probably you aren't invited or mayb the invite is by batches
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by dyfatai(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
mathmatica: ...AND FOR THOSE WONDERING WHEN AND HOW WE GOT INVOLVED WITH THE RECRUITMENT,THE PUBLICATION WAS MADE AVAILABLE ONLINE ON THE 2ND THROUGH 8TH OF JUNE 2014....IT'S A HUSH HUSH RECRUITMENT... IF YOU NEED SOMETHING LIKE THIS,KEEP YOU EAR OPEN,ROLL WITH THE RIGHT PEEP
Nawao............so pple still think like dis?? U never get the job be dis oooo, if u con get am nko, u goo dey march people for head dey waka.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Spyde(m): 1:22am On Jun 28, 2014
so no one has any idea wat to expect?? I was invited to Lagos center too
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by ikoyila: 3:55am On Jun 28, 2014
dyfatai: Nawao............so pple still think like dis?? U never get the job be dis oooo, if u con get am nko, u goo dey march people for head dey waka.

dnt mind him/her. dt sounds like a guy anyways. for him mind, him dey role wit d "RIGHT PEEPS" haahahaaha nd him stil dey go job interview.

if dts d case bro, u shld have started work immediately u finishd service with one of diz famous oil companies, u knw or u for be common councilor by now. #cbragging o

1 Like

Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by realbomax: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2014
guys u can all try ur luck to gatecrash because someone like me who will be absent fit plenty. d time is 2p.m in ikeja but just ensure u go with ur credentials to show dem ure qualified for it.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2014
realbomax: guys u can all try ur luck to gatecrash because someone like me who will be absent fit plenty. d time is 2p.m in ikeja but just ensure u go with ur credentials to show dem ure qualified for it.

Gate-crashing will not work. #my2cents
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by gcey2k(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
mikeuz: Have got an invite for an aptitude test for samsung heavy industry, please,anyone with an idea of how the test will be?

When did you get d invite? And when is d test?
I applied too for ship design but got no invite.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by mikeuz(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
The test was today,sorry you posted late,I would have told you.gate crashing wasn't possible though,for those in lagos.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
I want to ask the house did any BEng get invite?Na only OND,,,and you guys that got the invite una indicate say una sabi welding ..?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by ope0409: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2014
i must commend samsung/LNG/City-guilds for a well organised Aplitude test yesterday. The questions were well structured. i never knew someone could sit down and set such a standard questions on autocad..50 questions, all on autocad design. Those guys seriously mean business. we need more of such serious minded people in this country.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2014
ope0409: i must commend samsung/LNG/City-guilds for a well organised Aplitude test yesterday. The questions were well structured. i never knew someone could sit down and set such a standard questions on autocad..50 questions, all on autocad design. Those guys seriously mean business. we need more of such serious minded people in this country.

The questions were purely on AutoCAD? That's strange.
Anyway, let's all be hopeful we get invited for whatever it is they have for us next.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2014
@Ope0409 how many of you took the test at your venue?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 29, 2014
BiggyB242: I want to ask the house did any BEng get invite?Na only OND,,,and you guys that got the invite una indicate say una sabi welding ..?

A bachelor degree is not the requirement for either Welding and Steel Erection or Ship construction. Guess that's why you didn't get the test invite
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by donmatin(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2014
Taiwo u dun reach here?I greet u.August loading for us.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by gcey2k(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
taiwolusol:

The questions were purely on AutoCAD? That's strange.
Anyway, let's all be hopeful we get invited for whatever it is they have for us next.

Boss, i guess you didn't write the test from your first sentence. Did u apply 4 design, welding or construction?
I applied 4 design but got no invite. Same thing happened 4 d HHI.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by ope0409: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
taiwolusol: @Ope0409 how many of you took the test at your venue?
we were so few, less than 300
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by ope0409: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
taiwolusol:

A bachelor degree is not the requirement for either Welding and Steel Erection or Ship construction. Guess that's why you didn't get the test invite

Yes, those who have B.eng/Hnd wrote for ship design, OND wrote for ship construction and the SSCE did for welding
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2014
gcey2k:

Boss, i guess you didn't write the test from your first sentence. Did u apply 4 design, welding or construction?
I applied 4 design but got no invite. Same thing happened 4 d HHI.

I applied for welding. Although i got the test invite, so many people didn't. I'm still confused as to how they compiled their successful applicants(test invitee) list.
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
ope0409:
we were so few, less than 300

300 for just ship design or including welding and ship construction?
Re: Samsung Heavy Industry Calling by ope0409: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
taiwolusol:

300 for just ship design or including welding and ship construction?
For all, or even less than that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job / 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Compiling Your CV / Apply For Graduate HR Trainees Position At UBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.