Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 PM

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. - Phones (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. (338714 Views)

Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by obisite: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2014
Kamaye:
No you don't need to wipe anything, just flash the zip file only and you are good to go

Discover the problem... The zip I download didn't was completed.... Had to download from that swiss root link.... Page 19.....

Thanks bro...
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by obisite: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2014
Kamaye:
No you don't need to wipe anything, just flash the zip file only and you are good to go

Got the prob... The zip I got seems not to be OK... Downloaded another one.... Swiss root link post..... page 19...

Thanks bro....
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by obisite: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2014
swisscarter:

yes u can use same recovery

you have to change the imei again

sorry say I not they reply sharply.... WhatsApp group too sweet

hala_Madrid

Thanks dude.... Rooting successful now... To back.....
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2014
obisite:

Thanks dude.... Rooting successful now... To back.....
ya welcome
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2014
ceebeth7:
Does this phone have a notification indicator beside the front camera, if yes mine is not working. What do I do?
it doesn't have o
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2014
add me 2 d grup.09099383273
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2014
shegxycul:
add me 2 d grup.09099383273
na now u wan come join the group....sheg....Chai sorry group don full
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by orosun55(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2014
swisscarter:
nothing is special about group. all u need can be gotten by asking Google! dem no dey share money for groups. its another way of draining your b3 and read unwanted or un needed craps
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2014
swisscarter:
swiss hw many grup u dae sef
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Xymc1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
swisscarter:
you're welcome bro

to root use

iroot

http://mgyun.com

#hala_Madrid
It refused to root the phone, and the link in the previous page by Babanhajiya is not opening,its saying something about violation of Google drive terms and conditions or something like that
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Chimezie250(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
swisscarter:
you're welcome bro

to root use

iroot

http://mgyun.com

#hala_Madrid
pls procedure on how to use it to root p4 kikat ROM
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by dasanchez1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
swisscarter:
okay bro
boss , am still having the problem o after deleting the group chat messages and reboot the phone . problem continued.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Xymc1:

It refused to root the phone, and the link in the previous page by Babanhajiya is not opening,its saying something about violation of Google drive terms and conditions or something like that

do you have cwm recovery
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Chimezie250:
u get cwm recovery
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
dasanchez1:
boss , am still having the problem o after deleting the group chat messages and reboot the phone . problem continued.
uninstall the app and install again

if it asks you to restore messages choose "no"
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Xymc1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
swisscarter:

do you have cwm recovery
Yep,I do
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by obisite: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Xymc1:

Chimezie250:

kitkat root link https://copy.com/Qo7IBPGzXdKn

If you have CWM , just download from the link above, have it in ur SD root , boot in recovery , select instal fron SD, select the file u downloaded, then click on yes install, watch till its done... Buh if you don't CWM... This method not meant for you....
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Kamaye(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Another link for kit kat root, download direct from drop box. Don't forget to use cwm to flash it. https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4x7h3firlzzih8/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip?dl=0
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Yemxy005(m): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
I just rooted my p4 jelly bean using iroot...successful...but my apps r not working e.g play store, uc browser nd d rest.....i also noticed dat all my contacts in sim2 r gone.....guys I need ur help....
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Yemxy005(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
There is also dis lion wey get crown 4 head on phone menu writtn in a language i no understand.....any explanatn pls.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by guydangerous(m): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yemxy005:
There is also dis lion wey get crown 4 head on phone menu writtn in a language i no understand.....any explanatn pls.
Na lion king he wants to take your phone you go gree
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by guydangerous(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yemxy005:
Na lion king he wants to take your phone no allow am ooo
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Yemxy005(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wettin I go do shocked...........8-)
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Xymc1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
obisite:

kitkat root link https://copy.com/Qo7IBPGzXdKn

If you have CWM , just download from the link above, have it in ur SD root , boot in recovery , select instal fron SD, select the file u downloaded, then click on yes install, watch till its done... Buh if you don't CWM... This method not meant for you....
Rooting successful, thanks bro
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yemxy005:
Wettin I go do shocked...........8-)
that's your super user....

to change to English

go to playstore download SuperSU it has a "#" icon

install it..open it...grant it super user access by pressing the right option when your Chinese su pops up

after that update su binary inside the SuperSU when it prompts

then reboot

you can now uninstall the Chinese app and move your SuperSU to system folder
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Xymc1:

Yep,I do
download this file and flash via recovery... and you're rooted

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/999d516d
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by orosun55(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
TO ROOT P4 KITKAT And any other sturbon 4.2 Is and above that fails to root follow this link and make sure u are having at least 5mb of data. and On your 3g. .
HOW TO ROOT MOST ANDROID PHONES
/P51FMA-1e
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Yemxy005(m): 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ave uninstalled d iroot app after rooting the phone......my playstore is not working again. I tried checking if d phone is rooted using rootchecker.....d result is dat d device does not have proper root access....pls wot shld I do?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Yemxy005(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Shld I reroot the phone?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by obisite: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yemxy005:
Shld I reroot the phone?

Seems the iroot didn't root it, re=root.. Just make sure you've got access to how to recover your phone incase its got brick... Just saying!! .
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Yemxy005(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
angry
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by obisite: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
orosun55:
TO ROOT P4 KITKAT And any other sturbon 4.2 Is and above that fails to root follow this link and make sure u are having at least 5mb of data. and On your 3g. .
HOW TO ROOT MOST ANDROID PHONES
/P51FMA-1e

Wey the link Na... . . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (137) (Reply)

PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.