Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc (5057 Views)

Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment At AG Leventis Nigeria Plc (7 Positions / Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Sales Trainee Recruitment / Massive Vacancies At Ag Leventis Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
AG Leventis Nigeria Plc - For over seven
decades, AG Leventis (Nig) Plc has provided
West Africa with reliable, innovative &
affordable products & services. By focusing on
the core markets such as Power, FMCG,
Logistics and Real Estate - AGL has become
one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
AG Leventis is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representatives
Objectives
To acquire new business/accounts and sales
delivery target set by the organization.
Responsibilities
Acquire new business/accounts within your
designated territory
Liaises with distributors and customers to
achieve monthly target
Collect competitors market update
Prepare and send sales reports as per defined
system and processes
Maintain a superb customer relationship
interface on behalf of the company.
Qualification and Key Competencies
B.Sc./HND in Marketing or any social
sciences with 0-2 years sales experience
Confident and Presentable
Excellent communication and written skills
Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
10th July 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
send their application to:
recruitment@agleventis.com on a subject
matter- Sales Representatives.
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by ikweremilitant: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
elpiroski:

AG Leventis Nigeria Plc - For over seven
decades, AG Leventis (Nig) Plc has provided
West Africa with reliable, innovative &
affordable products & services. By focusing on
the core markets such as Power, FMCG,
Logistics and Real Estate - AGL has become
one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
AG Leventis is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representatives
Objectives
To acquire new business/accounts and sales
delivery target set by the organization.
Responsibilities
Acquire new business/accounts within your
designated territory
Liaises with distributors and customers to
achieve monthly target
Collect competitors market update
Prepare and send sales reports as per defined
system and processes
Maintain a superb customer relationship
interface on behalf of the company.
Qualification and Key Competencies
B.Sc./HND in Marketing or any social
sciences with 0-2 years sales experience
Confident and Presentable
Excellent communication and written skills
Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
10th July 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
send their application to:
recruitment@agleventis.com on a subject
matter- Sales Representatives.
d mail keeps bouncing bk
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
I sent the application with my yahoomail address and it was delivered.
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by kraken: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Piro my man,i have a frnd who submitted and got two automated responses...1st response was that her cv has been recvd blah blah and d 2nd came almost immediately stating her mail cld t be recvd ''mailer demon''...did u get sometin of that nature
elpiroski: I sent the application with my yahoomail address and it was delivered.
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 29, 2014
kraken: Piro my man,i have a frnd who submitted and got two automated responses...1st response was that her cv has been recvd blah blah and d 2nd came almost immediately stating her mail cld t be recvd ''mailer demon''...did u get sometin of that nature
I got dat response when I sent my CV with gmail address but none with my yahoomail
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2014
Recruitment Practice In Nigeria can be tricky.
Read here some things you need to know about these companies recruitment practice: http://www.nairamode.com/2014/05/general-recruitment-practice-what-you.html
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by jcomolade(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pls r we to send our CV or application letter?
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
jcomolade: Pls r we to send our CV or application letter?

Please what did the instruction say?
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by kraken: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
Oshey, gracias...lets see if it wil work for her tho....
elpiroski:
I got dat response when I sent my CV with gmail address but none with my yahoomail
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by Mintayo(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
kraken: Piro my man,i have a frnd who submitted and got two automated responses...1st response was that her cv has been recvd blah blah and d 2nd came almost immediately stating her mail cld t be recvd ''mailer demon''...did u get sometin of that nature
I received the two messages too,dnt knw what is wrong.
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by kraken: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2014
My brooooooda,u sabi sometin o jare..it workd with the yahoomail,no mailer demon stuff...am jes left to wonder why it wld bounce back when sendin with gmail and deliver with yahoo!...issorai, cheers!
elpiroski: I sent the application with my yahoomail address and it was delivered.
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
kraken: My brooooooda,u sabi sometin o jare..it workd with the yahoomail,no mailer demon stuff...am jes left to wonder why it wld bounce back when sendin with gmail and deliver with yahoo!...issorai, cheers!
Glad I could help
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by CharlyG1: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
I hope they call shortlisted people on time. I no want any long thing.
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2014
Submitted mine with gmail acct n got a response msg instanta...
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by mrking3(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Submitted! And got two confirmation messages! Successful delivery and Mailer demon! Used gmail though!!!
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by Neroski(f): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
No success or regret mails yet
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by CharlyG1: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2014
When is d deadline for submission?
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by henricson(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
CharlyG1: I hope they call shortlisted people on time. I no want any long thing.

I hope so too!
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by CharlyG1: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
henricson:

I hope so too!

Baba Henricson... So u dey here! cheesy
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by Neroski(f): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
CharlyG1: When is d deadline for submission?
July 10th

1 Like

Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by Diamonds2000: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Has anyone been contacted yet?
Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Diamonds2000: Has anyone been contacted yet?
. Still anticipating....

1 Like

Re: Graduate Sales Representatives At AG Leventisnigeria Plc by pennietorich: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls how far,has anyone been contacted? This is August o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies For September 2014 / Discover A World Of People Empowering People With Gnld / Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.