Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:09 PM

Semen Dropping During Excretion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Semen Dropping During Excretion (8637 Views)

A Nairalander Who As Been Drinking Garri After Removing Rat Excretion. / Health Benefits Of Sperm/semen / Can Semen Cause Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Semen Dropping During Excretion by kingzolapep(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2008
some men often grow afraid, when semen drops from their penis, when passing out faeces, here's a wonderful answer. if u thinkĀ  u have a problem, its a lie. u are 100% ok, so dont be afraid ok. the semen drops because the sperm duct is close to the colon
Re: Semen Dropping During Excretion by sartorius(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2008
it might be pus
Re: Semen Dropping During Excretion by stnonymus(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2008
When one has an erection without ejaculating,a little semen is secreted and remains in the penile tract.So when you excrete, the pressure forces out the trapped semen.This is often the case unless you have any other medical condition.

Re: Semen Dropping During Excretion by stnonymus(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2008
When one has an erection without ejaculating,a little semen is secreted and remains in the penile tract.So when you excrete, the pressure forces out the trapped semen.This is often the case unless you have any other medical condition.
Re: Semen Dropping During Excretion by richdadeze(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2008
Semen is of two colors. One is colorless, while the other is milky in colour. When you make love to a woman, you release the milky one, but if there is no ejaculation, when the pennis is relaxed, you will notice the colorless one dripping out. It is possible to notice this type while passing out faeces, but if you pass out the milky semen, it is not normal. you need to consult your doctor.
Re: Semen Dropping During Excretion by Manofsteel(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2010
OP
You couldnt be more incorrect abt that presumption. The sperm duct and colon are not anywhere close in an anatomically normal male.
Rather its the PROSTATE Which u must be referring to. When the prostate gland is CONGESTED faeces can compress it and cause it to leak fluid.
Usually these men complain of watery sperm and sometimes pain in the lower region in addition.
This is called CONGESTIVE PROSTATITIS
CP has also been implicated in other problems like Premature ejaculation.
Manofsteel50@mail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Semen Dropping During Excretion by arthuryemi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2011
s.o.s pls how do i treat my self of staph aureus its realy disturbin me. its pinching and itching on ova my abdomen ,chest & back most especialy my spine and waist(hammering sensation)occasional slight pain dur in or afta urinatin .its there thred related to ds issue on nairaland.pls drop d link 014083440

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sani Bello Flags Off COVID-19 Vaccination In Niger State / Taraba State Currently Treating 30,000 HIV Patients. / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Drinking Lots Of Water Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.