Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,969 members, 7,803,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans (44082 Views)

Salary Of A Custome Service Officer In Aso Savings & Loans Plc / Jobs At Aso Savings & Loans Plc. / Aso Savings And Loans Plc Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sylver1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
lekhane: no try am o, wear your complete suit with correct tie, anything bank na suit o
omidan21: Uhnn, God help you that Fair Lady will be around, you go hear am . Wear yah Suit ohhhh . Else borrow grin from your brother or cousin, just like the fair lady would tel you.
Thanks guys... On my way to my cousin's house grin
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sylver1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
snipes4: . Broda, received a txt by 8pm nd a mail by 10pm last nyt..d venue is central business district.. 17th n 18th..chek ur mail if u wrote in abj
Please bro was the date and time of the interview specified on the mail they sent you?. I got the text last night and yet to receive any email.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by snipes4: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
sylver1:
Please bro was the date and time of the interview specified on the mail they sent you?. I got the text last night and yet to receive any email.
. 17th -2pm, 18th - 9am
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sylver1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
snipes4: . 17th -2pm, 18th - 9am
Thanks man.
Could u kindly paste the content of the mail here so I can get the full details.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by jesutofunmi13(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2014
sylver1:
Thanks man.
Could u kindly paste the content of the mail here so I can get the full details.

drop ur mail, i will send it to you
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sylver1(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2014
jesutofunmi13:

drop ur mail, i will send it to you
Thanks man. I called dragnet this morning and they sent me the details.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lillya(f): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2014
If someone did not make it, don't they send a regret mail?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lillya(f): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
@ abj folks how was the interview? Where u guyz many?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by jesutofunmi13(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
lillya: @ abj folks how was the interview? Where u guyz many?

it was fine. we shd be upto 50/60.

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by mode9007: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
For Lagos applicants I think this week should be the deciding week. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by magastefan: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2014
Has anybody heard from aso after d interview?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
everybody dn humble...chai!

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by elohorm(f): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lol, no be small. Ears and eyes wide open...
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Ghost01(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
elohorm: Lol, no be small. Ears and eyes wide open...

Waiting for the messiah.*

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dear **** ***********,

Please read the following email very carefully.

Do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses.

Thank you for your interest in applying for a job during Theios/Bank Graduate trainee campaign. Further to your face to face assessment/interviews, we wish to invite you for the final stage of interviews with the Managing Director of ASO Savings and Loans PLC.
The interview details are as follows:

Date: August 2, 2014

Venue: ASO Savings and Loans PLC
Victoria Island Branch
No. 18 Construction House,
Adeyemo Alakija Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
(Opposite Fortune Towers)

Time: 11.00am

You must be at the centre exactly thirty (30) minutes before your assessment. You are to come along with the following documents:

A printed copy of this letter, your CV and a valid identification e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, National ID, or Driver’s License. (Note: Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable).

N.B

• Weather reports indicate that it may rain on August 1, 2014 and on August 2, 2014 and therefore the traffic could be bad and the Island could get waterlogged, so please make effective plans to arrive early at the venue.

• Candidates will not be reimbursed for transportation to and from the venues of the Assessment by either Dragnet Solutions Limited or Theios consulting Limited/Bank

• The route into Adeyemo Alakija is one way. Adeyemo Alakija is the first street on the right, off Ozumba Mbadiwe Road, if you access Ozumba from the Falomo Bridge, Ikoyi. You can also get to Adeyemo Alakija by taking the last turning on the right off Akin Adesola before you climb up the Falomo bridge to Ikoyi, coming in from Ahmadu Bello way/Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island.

A good landmark for Adeyemo Alakija is the Nigerian Law School. (You may wish to take the CMS to Ajah bus and drop at the Law School Junction)

• Please note that the dress code is formal.

Please who else got this?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
I gorrit grin cool
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by imdolufemi: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Na so.....I garrit as well grin
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
ask4slimjay: Dear **** ***********,
Please read the following email very carefully.
Do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a job during Theios/Bank Graduate trainee campaign. Further to your face to face assessment/interviews, we wish to invite you for the final stage of interviews with the Managing Director of ASO Savings and Loans PLC.
The interview details are as follows:
Date: August 2, 2014
Venue: ASO Savings and Loans PLC
Victoria Island Branch
No. 18 Construction House,
Adeyemo Alakija Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
(Opposite Fortune Towers)
Time: 11.00am
You must be at the centre exactly thirty (30) minutes before your assessment. You are to come along with the following documents:
A printed copy of this letter, your CV and a valid identification e.g. International Passport, Work ID-Card, National ID, or Driver’s License. (Note: Ordinary photographs or photographs stamped before being attached to an identification document are not acceptable).
N.B
• Weather reports indicate that it may rain on August 1, 2014 and on August 2, 2014 and therefore the traffic could be bad and the Island could get waterlogged, so please make effective plans to arrive early at the venue.
• Candidates will not be reimbursed for transportation to and from the venues of the Assessment by either Dragnet Solutions Limited or Theios consulting Limited/Bank
• The route into Adeyemo Alakija is one way. Adeyemo Alakija is the first street on the right, off Ozumba Mbadiwe Road, if you access Ozumba from the Falomo Bridge, Ikoyi. You can also get to Adeyemo Alakija by taking the last turning on the right off Akin Adesola before you climb up the Falomo bridge to Ikoyi, coming in from Ahmadu Bello way/Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island.
A good landmark for Adeyemo Alakija is the Nigerian Law School. (You may wish to take the CMS to Ajah bus and drop at the Law School Junction)
• Please note that the dress code is formal.
Please who else got this?

Yeah yeah, same same
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yeah...at last, the long awaited mail arrives...please, its not over until it is. lets help each other in sharing views on what to expect or where to shook eyes into shocked grin wink.

Reel it in guyz
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by elohorm(f): 3:26am On Jul 30, 2014
I thought the process was over. Thank God for the progress so far.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Cuchullin(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2014
Please is There anybody that didn't get the invite?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Cuchullin: Please is There anybody that didn't get the invite?

Just chatting with some1 now, said he didn't see any mail nor text message too.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2014
That s strange cause i dont think people were dropped off at any point. Tell him to check his spam box. I just hope larger percentage of candidiates would not be swindled in Marketing department
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Petrov101: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
I tink evry1 dat received d msg is 4rm Lagos zone. Pls who 4rm Abj received d msg?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
I didn't get the mail, please people that got it should please signify when you did your last interview, I did mine on the saturday, please maybe its by the day that they are sending the mail.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
First day
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by TRUENakama: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mine is August 1st oo (1/08/2014). Anyone with me?

I did my second stage on a Friday. The fair lady was inna good mood during my session and was jokingly teasing pipo saying "Your Faith Has Been Sealed" esp to guys like me that had to see the Mgt Exec pipo before her. She sort of laughed nd told me I'd made it (ofcos, neva blivd her until now) then told me the guy that she handled before me didn't scale thru.

#Just saying
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Cuchullin(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2014
TRUENakama: Mine is August 1st oo (1/08/2014). Anyone with me?

I did my second stage on a Friday. The fair lady was inna good mood during my session and was jokingly teasing pipo saying "Your Faith Has Been Sealed" esp to guys like me that had to see the Mgt Exec pipo before her. She sort of laughed nd told me I'd made it (ofcos, neva blivd her until now) then told me the guy that she handled before me didn't scale thru.

#Just saying

yeah I Am with you. mine is same day.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by elohorm(f): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2014
I'm just wondering if this is another assessment process or its just a chat with the MD.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
elohorm: I'm just wondering if this is another assessment process or its just a chat with the MD.

Same here too, don't even know what τ̲̅ȍ prepare for.... Na suit things again.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by TRUENakama: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2014
Pls who can help with proper directions to the venue from Ajah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Borno School Needs 5000 Teachers / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / 2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.