Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans (44089 Views)

Salary Of A Custome Service Officer In Aso Savings & Loans Plc / Jobs At Aso Savings & Loans Plc. / Aso Savings And Loans Plc Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls what are "the locations mentioned above"? Tnxx cheesy
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
ask4slimjay: About The Job
After an intensive training programme, which will involve theoretical training, on the job training, as well as, mentoring and coaching support, successful candidates will, on a rotational basis, be posted to work in various strategic departments of the Bank in the locations mentioned above. They will be expected to work, passionately, with various supervisors and key management staff, in the fulfillment of the company’s strategic goals.

Successful hires should look forward to working in a dynamic, multi faceted and youthful environment that will expose the candidates, not only, to continuous mentoring and skills development, but also, to exceptional career development. This is an opportunity for fresh graduates to take the first step in their career with the support and training of a recognized industry leader!

Wasn't this posted along with the job ad?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
esdeeae: Pls what are "the locations mentioned above"? Tnxx cheesy

The bank has branches in about 9 states. Successful hires will probably be posted to work in these locations.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
I tought they might wanna post us to some specific (few) branches. Thanx for clarifying
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
Where is this offer letter Bikonuu,
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 1:46am On Aug 31, 2014
the locations posted were lagos and Abuja
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2014
Omo letter neva enter Õoooº°˚ ˚°º lipsrsealed
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2014
I just contacted Dragnet via phone a while ago and it turns out our speculations are wrong. According to them, the Pre-employment Training begins next week, 8th of September, and the venue will be sent very soon, before the training commences, of course. I was also told the Invitation Letter will be sent anytime before the 28th as the text message stated. The dates were correct after all, and not typos, as we speculated.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
People am so confused, i am presently working and i need to tender my resignation letter anytime soon before 8th Sept. But i am not sure what to do cause from what craven posted, we might not receive this offer letter before 8th Sept.I cant just resign without having full knowledge regards salary info and allowances and all.

JUST SO CONFUSED. Why cant Aso just send demselves, am surprised dragnet is still even handling this, Dragnet just suppose handle the test.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
omidan21: People am so confused, i am presently working and i need to tender my resignation letter anytime soon before 8th Sept. But i am not sure what to do cause from what craven posted, we might not receive this offer letter before 8th Sept.I cant just resign without having full knowledge regards salary info and allowances and all.
JUST SO CONFUSED. Why cant Aso just send demselves, am surprised dragnet is still even handling this, Dragnet just suppose handle the test.

Bro i feel ur pain, its not advisable leaving what you are doing №ω and jumping into the unknown, seriously by №ω, there should be info on what is starting next week especially for those coming from ibadan and tђε likes τ̲̅ȍ get accomodation most importantly. Well as it is,i will advise you τ̲̅ȍ keenly observe developments this week by friday there should be a clearer picture of everything. Dont resign yet Õoooº°˚ ˚°º
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
omidan21: People am so confused, i am presently working and i need to tender my resignation letter anytime soon before 8th Sept. But i am not sure what to do cause from what craven posted, we might not receive this offer letter before 8th Sept.I cant just resign without having full knowledge regards salary info and allowances and all.

Aso Savings and Loans are popular in Abuja. If you have any friends or family there you can contact them and ask if they have any information regarding the bank's salary structure for entry-level employees.

I have done so myself and I've been given a range. But I can't rely on hearsay alone and wouldn't want to raise anyone's hopes up.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Craven:

Aso Savings and Loans are popular in Abuja. If you have any friends or family there you can contact them and ask if they have any information regarding the bank's salary structure for entry-level employees.

I have done so myself and I've been given a range. But I can't rely on hearsay alone and wouldn't want to raise anyone's hopes up.

Bro abeg wats tђε range biko?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Lindimama: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Craven:

Wats da range plssssss
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
smiley
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by dapsy11: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
you might want 2 check your mail, I just got d letter. See you guys soon
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tundemmy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
y'all should check your spam mails. Just got the details there. congratulations
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Huh, serriously you just got the letter. Notin yet ohh in ma mail box
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Temo(m): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
Can u paste the content hia, plz?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Craven: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dragnet failed by sending the mail this late. Deadline to accept this invitation is tomorrow.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mehhn, salary aint stated nah. instead na 2million naira bond contract una go sign if you leave Aso within 2 years of employment.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Abuja for training??...Barcelona Hotels??...Friday for medicals??...Really??... shocked shocked
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
Barcelona hotel. . . .? Are they going to accomodate us ni?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
esdeeae: Barcelona hotel. . . .? Are they going to accomodate us ni?

sure, read the attached doc. what i don't understand is 'on or before 02 of September' to provide sureties...make dem take time o, my sureties no dey lagos joor! angry
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by dapsy11: 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
omidan21: Mehhn, salary aint stated nah. instead na 2million naira bond contract una go sign if you leave Aso within 2 years of employment.

Not stated, but stipend was mentioned in one of the attached documents.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by dapsy11: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
ask4slimjay:

sure, read the attached doc. what i don't understand is 'on or before 02 of September' to provide sureties...make dem take time o, my sureties no dey lagos joor! angry
The original letter was dated 29th of August.... Wonder Ɣ it took so long 4 dragnet 2 forward it. You might want 2 call d numbers in d mail 2 see if there's a solution 2 d issue U̶̲̥̅̊ raised.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
What Kinda Offer Letter Doesn't State Remuneration Details. Quite Amazing. Can't Risk It. Good Luck Guys.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by infamousone: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
omidan21: Mehhn, salary aint stated nah. instead na 2million naira bond contract una go sign if you leave Aso within 2 years of employment.

there is no bond contract in the email i received, just the 4 page invitation letter which came in a zipped folder. is this the same for everyone else?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tjesctacy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
Attachment no gree open for my fone, just seeing tђε mail №ω, twas in tђε spam folder all along. Zip extension, how i wan také view am №ω?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ask4slimjay: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
infamousone:

there is no bond contract in the email i received, just the 4 page invitation letter which came in a zipped folder. is this the same for everyone else?

...the 4 pages are all in Jpeg format whilst a pdf file containing Training bond. Check again or you use your real eyes to check.

OBSERVATION: Does it mean the Training bond doc. sud b printed out in two copies?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Tundemmy(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
omidan21: What Kinda Offer Letter Doesn't State Remuneration Details. Quite Amazing. Can't Risk It. Good Luck Guys.

info from a staff says salary is arnd 100k then it comes with some adjustments and allowances after confirmation. You can also get an idea if you analyse their financial statement...
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by TRUENakama: 12:15am On Sep 02, 2014
Summary Consequences
If you leave after the training = 2 million sáara
If you leave within/before the 2 years period expire = 2 million góbe
If you misbehave within/before the 2 years expire = 2 million joor oh

No liability for loss of life/property damage.
No liability for an unforseen extension or mistake basically on their part.....EHN EHN sad

Two questions to be answered. (b4 one signs) undecided
Where am I going to be posted? ....since na d glorified version of nysc be dz! angry
What's the pay?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Cuchullin(m): 12:17am On Sep 02, 2014
Abeg wetin I suppose fill here?

TRAINING BOND We ………………………………………… of ……………………………………………... (hereinafter called “the Surety”) and ____________________(“hereinafter called “the Trainee”) hereby give this Bond in favour of ASO SAVINGS AND LOANS PLC (“hereinafter called “ASO”)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions) / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / PLS Which Organization Is G.M Resources At Onipanu Bus Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.