Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans (44079 Views)

Salary Of A Custome Service Officer In Aso Savings & Loans Plc / Jobs At Aso Savings & Loans Plc. / Aso Savings And Loans Plc Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Lovexme(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
@shorexng:
Thank you. I wanted to know what I'm preparing for. All the best.

Is it the normal CAT questions that Chams set for their exams, or something totally different?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by fabregas04(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
Ghost01: Got the invite. Mine is for 10am on the 1st of July @ Chams city, Ikeja.
I also got d invite(both sms and mail) at same time and venue as above. Wsh everyone all d best.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Lovexme(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
can we use the normal CAT questions we have to prepare for this exam?
Please, I need an urgent response cos my exam is on the 1st of July. Thanks.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pls people in the house, I got a mail for the test on 23rd june -1.30 pm-1st july at parklane apapa
Den another mail on 26th june sayin we av to leave hom early n add 3-4 hrs to d tym we nid to leave b4 cos of traffic on dt apapa road
Only for me to get another mail now for a test in ikeja at chams city- 1st july..12pm...

Is anyone is ds situatin because I dont know which of the test to go for!!!
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by jigabanty(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
""You are also required to take an un-proctored online personality test. Log in details will be sent to you in another mail. The online personality assessment is to be completed before 12 midnight 1st of July, 2014.""

...was this in the mail you guys received? Because this was curled from the mail sent to me and i've not yet seen any link to do the online test
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by abdulslutsky(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
^^same here
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Okay...I just got a text from dragnet stating that my test centre was changed to ikeja because of the apapa traffic
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by fabregas04(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
jigabanty: ""You are also required to take an un-proctored online personality test. Log in details will be sent to you in another mail. The online personality assessment is to be completed before 12 midnight 1st of July, 2014.""

...was this in the mail you guys received? Because this was curled from the mail sent to me and i've not yet seen any link to do the online test
u re rite fellow. Besides, it was contained in d mail dat a mail 2dat(online test) effect wld be sent later, which wld contain log-in details.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by shorexng: 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
I don't know anything beyond that reply I got. I'm hearing of CAT questions for the first time.
Lovexme:

Is it the normal CAT questions that Chams set for their exams, or something totally different?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Agidre: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
jigabanty: ""You are also required to take an un-proctored online personality test. Log in details will be sent to you in another mail. The online personality assessment is to be completed before 12 midnight 1st of July, 2014.""

Got the mail for the online personlity test which had my login details in it on monday and ℓ̊ did the test on wednesday with ♏Ɣ fone
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Agidre: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
mode9007: Whao.. You from Egbeda axis, I stay around there too, let's hook up.. My mail is JOrgedbest17@gmail.com

♏Ɣ dear ℓ̊ won't be goin from egbeda Oº°˚˚°º,wiv this apapa traffic that they are talkin about,ℓ̊ have a place ℓ̊ can stay at okota S̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ ℓ̊ would go from there
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
jigabanty:

yes, I'm in Abuja, i just got the message... the implication is i'd be flying down to lagos soonest...
bros...you wan fly come...you know the bank when them dey recruit for?... I think you should know what you are investing in and ask yourself if it is worth it...

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by fabregas04(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Agidre:
Got the mail for the online personlity test which had my login details in it on monday and ℓ̊ did the test on wednesday with ♏Ɣ fone
which means u did d real test too during d week. Hw was it like?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by jigabanty(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
masagoody: bros...you wan fly come...you know the bank when them dey recruit for?... I think you should know what you are investing in and ask yourself if it is worth it...

That's the issue I'm really facing here, don't even know anything about the firm organizing the test and also the bank the firm is recruiting for...
And also I hope its not a marketing job o, Cos I'm not just into that... I'd google and dig for more information on it before deciding if I'm going to travel down to lagos... thanks for the advice#
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by nuesojay: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hi house,anyone knows if there is any possibility of resheduling(venue change) cus haven't being 2 lag before and I think this is d opportunity av bn waiting for.tnx in anticipation
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by jigabanty(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
Agidre:

So, you've done the online personality test and the real CBT test... okay, so how was it like, pls can you just gist us on how its like? Hard? Difficult? simple? easy? and what again sef...lol
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
jigabanty:

That's the issue I'm really facing here, don't even know anything about the firm organizing the test and also the bank the firm is recruiting for...
And also I hope its not a marketing job o, Cos I'm not just into that... I'd google and dig for more information on it before deciding if I'm going to travel down to lagos... thanks for the advice#
I went through the advert again and saw something about the bank having its head office in abuja. I found out that only unity and Finland bank have their headquarters there. I really don't know which of them exactly and why the name of their client is being withheld. I think we deserve to know at least so we can make informed decisions. whatever you dig up, kindly update the house. cheers,..

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sbeem: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
Toyde: I went for d test today, it was numerical, verbal and abstract reasoning(part 1), den CBT essay (part 2), d essay is d problem solving part........who kws who dey are recruiting for?
toyde can u please give an hint on d task u were ask to ryt an essay on,was it based on the dept in d office or wat? I will appreciate a reply.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Lero15(m): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
masagoody: I went through the advert again and saw something about the bank having its head office in abuja. I found out that only unity and Finland bank have their headquarters there. I really don't know which of them exactly and why the name of their client is being withheld. I think we deserve to know at least so we can make informed decisions. whatever you dig up, kindly update the house. cheers,..
you are right about d finbank & unity bank. I did d same research too. Welldone.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lero15: you are right about d finbank & unity bank. I did d same research too. Welldone.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Toyde(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
sbeem: toyde can u please give an hint on d task u were ask to ryt an essay on,was it based on the dept in d office or wat? I will appreciate a reply.
I would indeed be willing to drop d whole question if possible, but it's impossible except u cram it/wrote it out which d time doesn't permit.....it's just to test how fast u can think.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Agidre: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
fabregas04: which means u did d real test too during d week. Hw was it like?
No Oº°˚˚°º,ℓ̊ did the online personality test on wed with ♏Ɣ fone. ♏Ɣ aptitude test is on monday
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by rexibity(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Stop been naive, its SKYE Bank...Good luck to All.
#Goes back to Estadio Mineirao Brazil

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ControG(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
jigabanty:

wait, you mean your own venue is in Abuja? not lagos?
cos my own venue is in Lagos but i'm in Abuja

Yeah. My venue is is Abuja but in Lagos. I went to dragnet office in Apapa. 2day. Security man said I should come on Monday cos they don't open on Saturdays. Although, I know some peeps will be writing on Mon anyway. Did u get to chams.city 2day? Where u able 2 write ? Please where is d centre in Lagos?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
rexibity: Stop been naive, its SKYE Bank...Good luck to All.
I don't think you are right bro. Skye bank's aptitude test was today
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by jigabanty(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
ControG:

Yeah. My venue is is Abuja but in Lagos. I went to dragnet office in Apapa. 2day. Security man said I should come on Monday cos they don't open on Saturdays. Although, I know some peeps will be writing on Mon anyway. Did u get to chams.city 2day? Where u able 2 write ? Please where is d centre in Lagos?

This is the test center in Lagos, please send me the address of test center in Abuja.

Test Center: Chams City Lagos
Address: No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja G.R.A, Ikeja, Lagos
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by jigabanty(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
jigabanty:

This is the test center in Lagos, please send me the address of test center in Abuja.

Contro G, Pls, I'm still expecting the venue of the test center or their address in Abuja
thank you
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Ahmeen: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Agidre: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
rexibity: Stop been naive, its SKYE Bank...Good luck to All.
Pls how sure are ў☺U̶̲̥̅̊ that its skye bank cuz that unity and finland wey dem talk D̶̲̥̅̊ø̶̷̩̥̊͡ñ̶̷̩̥̊͡ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ M̶̲̥̅̊ɑ̤̥̈̊к̣̣̥є̲̣̥ M̶̲̥̅Ƹ think o
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ControG(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
jigabanty:

Test center Abuja - Chams.city. Abuja
Chams.city is in Area 11 beside GT bank(if u re taking a drop who doesn't know chams.city, tell Him Sahad.stores....chams is opposite it
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by fabregas04(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Agidre:
No Oº°˚˚°º,ℓ̊ did the online personality test on wed with ♏Ɣ fone. ♏Ɣ aptitude test is on monday
alrite, best of luck bro, mine is on tue, I'm still comteplating though cos I'm in ekiti state and don't really want 2/3 days trip, I wsh I could make d whole tin a day but am afraid I may nt get to Lag early enof since d test time is 10AM, God wl c us tru sha.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by jigabanty(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
ControG:

Test center Abuja - Chams.city. Abuja
Chams.city is in Area 11 beside GT bank(if u re taking a drop who doesn't know chams.city, tell Him Sahad.stores....chams is opposite it

Thanks Bro... Would be there on Monday... I just contacted one of their workers, She said its not possible to change my location from Lagos to Abuja... However, I'd still go to their office on Monday... I can't risk coming to Lagos for a job I don't know its remuneration yet and position yet... As Ahmeen suggested, I would be going to the test center on Tuesday, for the test, BUT PLEASE I NEED THE TIME OF THE TEST?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Borno School Needs 5000 Teachers / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / 2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.