Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:18 PM

Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans (44045 Views)

Salary Of A Custome Service Officer In Aso Savings & Loans Plc / Jobs At Aso Savings & Loans Plc. / Aso Savings And Loans Plc Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
Babyrex: chatting wit a frnd dere,dose for 3pm ve nt bin attended to.dnt knw abt oda tym slots sha
I done come o....those people just dey form watin I no know. I was for 9am, but left there some minutes to 4....I was part of the second (instead of the first batch)... after we were done with stages 1-3, we were made to wait for the final stage (executive chat) because the execs took a break to hold a "short" meeting that almost took forever. we just had to keep ourselves busy with the only topic that everyone can contribute to; test and interview experiences.
all of a sudden, as it is their nature to, the invisible GHOST01 revealed himself to me. I was shockprised to say the least because he was in my team yesterday and I never knew....
to cut the story short, they returned from the executive meeting over 1hour latter, but had to now go for lunch. Just 2 persons where left to attend to us. It was kind of OK sha..... Interview update later. I dey come make I chop lunch abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by AdenikeF1: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
masagoody:
I done come o....those people just dey form watin I no know. I was for 9am, but left there some minutes to 4....I was part of the second (instead of the first batch)... after we were done with stages 1-3, we were made to wait for the final stage (executive chat) because the execs took a break to hold a "short" meeting that almost took forever. we just had to keep ourselves busy with the only topic that everyone can contribute to; test and interview experiences.
all of a sudden, as it is their nature to, the invisible GHOST01 revealed himself to me. I was shockprised to say the least because he was in my team yesterday and I never knew....
to cut the story short, they returned from the executive meeting over 1hour latter, but had to now go for lunch. Just 2 persons where left to attend to us. It was kind of OK sha..... Interview update later. I dey come make I chop lunch abeg.

It is well o...wish you all d best...waiting for the interview update. Try chop well, remember to include dinner too wink

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by dapsy11: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
masagoody:
shocked What stage are u talking about man?, there were no stages in the per-assessment exercise. I was in the 3rd group. Anyway I think I will wait for you to complete ur lunch so that I can have a full understanding of what you are saying. (Looks like u are talking abt the second assessment, mine is saturday) Enjoy ur meal grin
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by chudionu58(f): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
dapsy11:
shocked What stage are u talking about man?, there were no stages in the per-assessment exercise. I was in the 3rd group. Anyway I think I will wait for you to complete ur lunch so that I can have a full understanding of what you are saying. (Looks like u are talking abt the second assessment, mine is saturday) Enjoy ur meal grin
Abeg do you know whether they invited any peep from South East?? Enugu
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by dapsy11: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2014
chudionu58: Abeg do you know whether they invited any peep from South East?? Enugu
I am not aware of that chief. I only know abt peps here in lag
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 2:17am On Jul 11, 2014
Just 4 stages
You have about 2 to 3 mins for each stage
Then about 5 mins in the final stage
Stage 1...short presentation
Them go give you the topic before you enter
Stage 2 is just simple chat with one man acting as your colleague
Just to test your integrity
Stage 3, just case study
But it might be different for you guys
The case study is just to test your leadership ability and decision making skills.
Stage 4 is the executive chat

NOTE...
Just know what is happening in the mortgage industry in Nigeria.
be ready to sell/market anything on the spot.
Be yourself.

sorry for the late replies

3 Likes

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Ghost01(m): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2014
Masagoody the boss, it was nice meeting you, again. And to the lady, who said she's ghost too (failed to ask for her username), it was nice to meet you too, and I must say that your voice has started a competition with Mary Morningstar's, in my head, as the sweetest voice I've ever heard. lol. For those who are up for assessment today, you'll have four short presentations/interviews. The good thing is that you get to know what you'll present before you go in. All the best!

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by AdenikeF1: 6:16am On Jul 11, 2014
masagoody: Just 4 stages
You have about 2 to 3 mins for each stage
Then about 5 mins in the final stage
Stage 1...short presentation
Them go give you the topic before you enter
Stage 2 is just simple chat with one man acting as your colleague
Just to test your integrity
Stage 3, just case study
But it might be different for you guys
The case study is just to test your leadership ability and decision making skills.
Stage 4 is the executive chat

NOTE...
Just know what is happening in the mortgage industry in Nigeria.
be ready to sell/market anything on the spot.
Be yourself.

sorry for the late replies

Thanks a lot for the info...wishing everyone all the best
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by funmiakanni: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2014
Pls wat kind of questions did dey ask in the executive chat?thanks
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2014
funmiakanni: Pls wat kind of questions did dey ask in the executive chat?thanks
tell us about yourself?
where do you live?
your number of siblings?
why do you want to leave your current job(if you mentioned you are currently working)?
why do you want this job (if your first degree is probably very science based e.g engineering)?
what motivates you?
your ambition?
anything they feel like asking you..... ( that's why it is a chat). just be very calm and confident and be sure that it is what you want.
they could also ask if you have any questions for them. in my case, I asked about the location seeing that "we"( I surprise say I address ASO as we o) have just 2 locations in Lagos and over 7 in abuja. they said the recruitment was for Lagos and the southwest. I feel they would be needing a lot of persons. marketing cannot be ruled out of the equation certainly, but make them see that you are more than a marketer by your performance. And they are quite friendly. goodluck guys.

2 Likes

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by funmiakanni: 7:34am On Jul 11, 2014
Thanks a lot,I appreciate.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Toyde(m): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2014
masagoody:
tell us about yourself?
where do you live?
your number of siblings?
why do you want to leave your current job(if you mentioned you are currently working)?
why do you want this job (if your first degree is probably very science based e.g engineering)?
what motivates you?
your ambition?
anything they feel like asking you..... ( that's why it is a chat). just be very calm and confident and be sure that it is what you want.
they could also ask if you have any questions for them. in my case, I asked about the location seeing that "we"( I surprise say I address ASO as we o) have just 2 locations in Lagos and over 7 in abuja. they said the recruitment was for Lagos and the southwest. I feel they would be needing a lot of persons. marketing cannot be ruled out of the equation certainly, but make them see that you are more than a marketer by your performance. And they are quite friendly. goodluck guys.
pls are u saying dey would still invite more people for d southwestern location?...did dey use d address on ones CV for d invite?.pls shed more light on dis(if u knw) as I av Ibadan on my CV and I av not been invited o..........should I still keep hope alive?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by masagoody(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2014
Toyde: pls are u saying dey would still invite more people for d southwestern location?...did dey use d address on ones CV for d invite?.pls shed more light on dis(if u knw) as I av Ibadan on my CV and I av not been invited o..........should I still keep hope alive?
I have absolutely no idea how they did the invite, and cannot categorically state if there would be more invites as I am not part of the HR team (yet).

4 Likes

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Toyde(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2014
masagoody:
I have absolutely no idea how they did the invite, and cannot categorically state if there would be more invites as I am not part of the HR team (yet).
alrite...thanks.

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2014
All the best to the last batch meant to be interviewed today. cool grin
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Bolernlay(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hey guys, how una interview go.... Messed up in the role play sad
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
@bolernlay do not despair dear, I think dey wanna give us all a fair opportunity that's why its in four sections, if u do well in other sections, u are In. It was just like d dragnet test, it was confirmed dere 2day dat somepeople performed low in the dragnet GSE part, but they did well in d essay part. So d essay part helped .

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Bolernlay(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
@omidan21 thanks....did they tell you your score?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by peju(f): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2014
Bolernlay: @omidan21 thanks....did they tell you your score?

Hmm, the drilling get as e be. i wasnt happy with my performance with the executive management. The guy was just tackling me anyhow.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by JAGZZ: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
peju:

Hmm, the drilling get as e be. i wasnt happy with my performance with the executive management. The guy was just tackling me anyhow.
Eeyah sorry, maybe 'cause u were too pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
lolzz ,hey peju, were u d one that Tony keeps telling to go downstairs like 3-5 times.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
You dis HAGZZ. Na every where u dey ohh. just say ur comment on skye bank thread. grin
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sammyemite(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
peju:

Urs was still beta! Though my interview section was cool n friendly sha, but d guy just concentrated on ur past relatnship sha! He even asked if obasanjo went 2 my sec sch.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sammyemite(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2014
sammyemite:

Urs was still beta! Though my interview section was cool n friendly sha, but d guy just concentrated on ur past relatnship sha! He even asked if obasanjo went 2 my sec sch.
But I was able 2 c my score sha cos of d way d lady was folding my file! I did poorly in d maths sectn.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by peju(f): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
omidan21: lolzz ,hey peju, were u d one that Tony keeps telling to go downstairs like 3-5 times.

No o.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by peju(f): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
sammyemite:

Lool! The guy even told me I'm not ambitious. I felt like giving him a blow.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by peju(f): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
JAGZZ:
Eeyah sorry, maybe 'cause u were too pretty.

If I hear! There were finer babes there too. How was your assessment? The one with that very fair babe?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by JAGZZ: 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
peju:

If I hear! There were finer babes there too. How was your assessment? The one with that very fair babe?
Nah, not me.

By the way I just followed u on twitter. Do follow back. smiley
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 7:29am On Jul 14, 2014
sammyemite:
But I was able 2 c my score sha cos of d way d lady was folding my file! I did poorly in d maths sectn.
so what did you score, I saw that of someone too, didn't see my own sha but I don't think anyone scored above 40 on aggregate
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2014
The executive management were just asking personal questions from everyone, I almost told him the entire history of my family, please who knows why they need the information?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2014
lekhane: so what did you score, I saw that of someone too, didn't see my own sha but I don't think anyone scored above 40 on aggregate

some scored 50, while some score 30 saw mine nd i scored 43.just hoping for d best from d AC

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview / Borno School Needs 5000 Teachers / 2017 Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Official Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.