Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina (8976 Views)

Woman Born Without A Vagina(photos) / Should I Break Up With Him Because Another Lady Born For Him? (2) (3) (4)

PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by Xmo10000(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
These is totally bizarre ,a lady without a vagina abi weytin? you have to read these story. her ‘total shock’ at being told at the age of 17 she had no vagina. Jacqui Beck, 19, has MRKH, an rare syndrome which affects the reproductive system – meaning she has no womb, cervix or vaginal opening.
She was only diagnosed after she went to her GP about back pain – and mentioned in passing that she hadn’t started her periods. Tests revealed her condition and that where her vagina should be, there is simply an ident, or ‘dimple’ – meaning she is unable to have sex or carry her own child. Women with the condition appear completely normal externally – which means it is usually not discovered until a woman tries to have sex, or has not had her first period. She said;If he has a problem with it, then he’s not the kind of guy I want to go out with. I’m a hopeless romantic and I see it as a great test of someone’s character. Instead of focusing on it putting off men, I actually think it will help me find, “the one”.
I want to be upfront with any men I meet and tell them straight away about my condition. I don’t want them to feel tricked into being with me,the beautiful lady said. http://xmoentertainment..com/2014/06/photos-see-beautiful-lady-born-without.html

Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by EnterPRO: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
I can't see it oh.

where is it?
Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by yorex2011: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
EnterPRO: I can't see it oh.

where is it?
Na d idea be dat... E no dey grin

Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by RAPMAN02(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
sad
Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by obi4eze(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
EnterPRO abeg where dat ur thread for glo data plans?
Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by roqrules04(m): 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
Idontbeliveit
Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by EnterPRO: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
obi4eze: EnterPRO abeg where dat ur thread?

pls check my profile or siggy, make we no derail.
Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by EnterPRO: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
yorex2011:
Na d idea be dat... E no dey grin

lol, but dem no even make attempt to show us na.
Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by MabraO: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Una go just dey give person false hope

There is God oh
Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by ymdo(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
If there is no womanliness, then what's beautiful about her? lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by Ashlamzee(f): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
ymdo: If there is no womanliness, then what's beautiful about her? lipsrsealed
did she do it herself,why asking like dat?
Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Can milk no dey get hole,na person dey open am.
Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by tammyboy1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ashlamzee: did she do it herself,why asking like dat?
madam ur chest is endowed
Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by Ashlamzee(f): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
tammyboy1: madam ur chest is endowed
then??
Re: PHOTOS :see Beautiful Lady Born Without A Vagina by tammyboy1(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ashlamzee: then??
wouldnt mind getting in touch wif yhu

A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media / Married Women Shagg Pass / Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video)