Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s (74042 Views)

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal / Infinix Set To Release Another Beast.. #thehottestone / Check Out Lenovo K80, The Beast With 4gb Ram And 4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
Both P2s and P4 are readily available
www.elijahdresystems.com for more info

1 Like

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Fukup(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pls I need help on how to root and install Samsung galaxy rom on my Gionee p3.......Pls I need a step by step guide Coz am new to Android
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by ebab(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2014
Buy your gionee phones at an affordable price. ?..just make your request and get it delivered to your do step. Whatsapp/call me 07033185680 or bbm 238be267
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fukup: Pls I need help on how to root and install Samsung galaxy rom on my Gionee p3.......Pls I need a step by step guide Coz am new to Android
better still,google it
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Fukup(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
AmazingZeus: better still,google it
Bro.... I don't want to brick my phone... Am afraid to follow their step
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by dacoolestkc(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] but this gionee p2s is a 512mb ram phone why do i still see 1gig ram
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by encryptjay(m): 12:35am On Aug 09, 2014
dacoolestkc: [color=#000099][/color] but this gionee p2s is a 512mb ram phone why do i still see 1gig ram
It's 1GB RAM...
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 3:04am On Aug 09, 2014
dacoolestkc: [color=#000099][/color] but this gionee p2s is a 512mb ram phone why do i still see 1gig ram
it is 1gig ram and 8gig rom
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by dacoolestkc(m): 6:02am On Aug 09, 2014
AmazingZeus: it is 1gig ram and 8gig rom
why not google the full spec and you will see
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Kamaye(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2014
dacoolestkc: why not google the full spec and you will see
You are arguing with someone that have the phone in his possession and was using it for quite some time? Forget about the specs you saw on Google, the Nigerian version of P2s is 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM period!!!
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by ebab(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2014
Correct, if you want to buy the p2s, contact me 07033185680 payment on delivery
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Robinokhalifa(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2014
zeus pls im planninq tew get a gp4 buh is it a must to root it befor ai cn play hdgamex??or collect appx??cux ai heard d phone is good widout rootinq.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by dacoolestkc(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2014
Kamaye: You are arguing with someone that have the phone in his possession and was using it for quite some time? Forget about the specs you saw on Google, the Nigerian version of P2s is 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM period!!!
just saying what i saw,you also know in naija anything is possible
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
dacoolestkc: why not google the full spec and you will see
I don't need to Google it because I have the phone
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kamaye: You are arguing with someone that have the phone in his possession and was using it for quite some time? Forget about the specs you saw on Google, the Nigerian version of P2s is 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM period!!!
thank you for making him understand
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by dacoolestkc(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
zeus pls i will appreciate if you can put me through this cwm of a thing its still confusing
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Robinokhalifa: zeus pls im planninq tew get a gp4 buh is it a must to root it befor ai cn play hdgamex??or collect appx??cux ai heard d phone is good widout rootinq.
rooting is not a must though I rooted mine because there are some applications that requires root access before it can function on my phone and we root our sometimes in order to flash cwmr on it,tweak the phone UI,browse freely with VPNs,download some paid apps free of charge using some third party application, I believe all these words are strange to you but to make it friendly with you,DON'T ATTEMPT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
dacoolestkc: just saying what i saw,you also know in naija anything is possible
possibility,I agree with you because anything can happen in naija but as long as ZEUS himself has confirmed it you need not to worry
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by dacoolestkc(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
AmazingZeus: possibility,I agree with you because anything can happen in naija but as long as ZEUS himself has confirmed it you need not to worry
guy put me through all this cwm rooting stuff don't really get it
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
dacoolestkc: zeus pls i will appreciate if you can put me through this cwm of a thing its still confusing
dacoolestkc: guy put me through all this cwm rooting stuff don't really get it
google is your best bet for this kind of question because it will give you both the advantage and disadvantage and why such thing is done to the phone
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by lordfalcao(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
poor thread
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by dacoolestkc(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
AmazingZeus: google is your best bet for this kind of question because it will give you both the advantage and disadvantage and why such thing is done to the phone
thanks alot but already done that still confusing..ok when i root my device and then backup rom..the backup file is called what
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by dacoolestkc(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
dacoolestkc: thanks alot but already done that still confusing..ok when i root my device and then backup rom..the backup file is called what
why is the back up file in img format,when i backup rom can i give another using the same device to restore will it work and how do one create a recovery and custom rom..no vex i just want to know
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by eddy1759: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
lordfalcao: poor thread
please kindly make it rich....you can equally contribute
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by lordfalcao(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
eddy1759: please kindly make it rich....you can equally contribute
I no get the phone
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Blissbrain(m): 12:53am On Aug 10, 2014
eddy1759: what we all has been waiting up,there cwm for gionee p2s flash it recovery tools or mobile uncle... https://www.dropbox.com/s/30kttiiwiivyzdb/P2S_140603__recovery_140728-210833.img
pls my fone is rooted and i'v also downloaded d recovery file u posted, pls I need to b oriented cus I hv been following d thread bt seems a bit confuse on wat to do wit d file I downloaded, I mean flashing d cwn
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by encryptjay(m): 1:16am On Aug 10, 2014
Blissbrain:
pls my fone is rooted and i'v also downloaded d recovery file u posted, pls I need to b oriented cus I hv been following d thread bt seems a bit confuse on wat to do wit d file I downloaded, I mean flashing d cwn
Place the recovery tools in the root of the ur SD card..
Get recovery tools from playstore open it and click on recovery. Select "from other storage" and locate the recovery image and flash it.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 6:24am On Aug 10, 2014
encryptjay:
Get recovery tools from playstore open it and click on recovery. Select "from other storage" and locate the recovery image and flash it.
are you using p2s and which font are you using
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by swisscarter(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2014
AmazingZeus: are you using p2s and which font are you using

i tink its "kashaun script" 4rm ifont...

1 Like

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2014
swisscarter:

i tink its "kashaun script" 4rm ifont...
cool
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Blissbrain(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
encryptjay:
thanks
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Robinokhalifa(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
AmazingZeus: rooting is not a must though I rooted mine because there are some applications that requires root access before it can function on my phone and we root our sometimes in order to flash cwmr on it,tweak the phone UI,browse freely with VPNs,download some paid apps free of charge using some third party application, I believe all these words are strange to you but to make it friendly with you,DON'T ATTEMPT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW
fenkx br0 so far it playx hdgames wid out rootinq..

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply)

AIRTEL 500MB FOR 100 Naira Valid 30 Days / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Ginger-bean / If Your Android Phone Doesn't Comes With A FM Radio, This App Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.