Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s (74055 Views)

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal / Infinix Set To Release Another Beast.. #thehottestone / Check Out Lenovo K80, The Beast With 4gb Ram And 4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by harden(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
encryptjay:
Check Innjoo thread for the ordering
guy abeg were u download mc4 from
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
elvisudoh: [img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]

who would have believed this some years back?
re-upload your screen shots I didn't see anything there
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by encryptjay(m): 12:43am On Aug 31, 2014
harden: guy abeg were u download mc4 from

Here- www26.zippyshare.com/d/9953789/10426/Modern_Combat_41.1.0_Android.zip

Download,unzip and install apk. After installation, open the apk and download the data via the apk.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by encryptjay(m): 12:44am On Aug 31, 2014
harden: guy abeg were u download mc4 from

Here- www26.zippyshare.com/d/9953789/10426/Modern_Combat_41.1.0_Android.zip

Download,unzip and install apk. After installation, open the apk and download the data via the apk. it's resumable from break point.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by bush4ker(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Plz can dis monster handle asphalt 8 with high graphics?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
bush4ker: Plz can dis monster handle asphalt 8 with high graphics?
I no believe say na you go ask that kind question,lol na 1gig ram what other evidence do you need
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
changing my fonts any how God help me

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Screenshots

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
More screenshots

1 Like

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by bush4ker(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
AmazingZeus: I no believe say na you go ask that kind question,lol na 1gig ram what other evidence do you need
lol abi..just that high graphic settings in that asphalt 8 na hard to get
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
more screenshots

1 Like

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2014
after rooting my internal memory reads like 3GB n I can't download from play store again sayx insufficient space on my device. wat can I do?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2014
fesogbade: after rooting my internal memory reads like 3GB n I can't download from play store again sayx insufficient space on my device. wat can I do?
how or what did you use to root your internal memory
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2014
my lock screen

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2014
AmazingZeus: how or what did you use to root your internal memory
root master
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2014
fesogbade:
root master

1 Share

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=fesogbade][/quote]
guys pls any solution
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=fesogbade][/quote]
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2014
fesogbade:
root master
your internal memory full fast unlike mine,you sure say na p2s you dey use or better still root it with vroot which is what I rooted mine with then download titanium backup so as to back up and delete some unwanted app but DON'T DELETE SYSTEM APP OR ANY APP YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH'S
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Wavecrest: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Hello guys. I downloaded whatsapp+ from opera mini. I wanted to install it and it says "whatsapp+ not installed. an app with the same name and conflicting signature already installed."..i also instaleed the ordinary whatsapp in my phone bt still it couldnt. pls help me guys..hw do i go about it?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wavecrest: Hello guys. I downloaded whatsapp+ from opera mini. I wanted to install it and it says "whatsapp+ not installed. an app with the same name and conflicting signature already installed."..i also instaleed the ordinary whatsapp in my phone bt still it couldnt. pls help me guys..hw do i go about it?
download es files from play store hit me when your done
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
AmazingZeus: your internal memory full fast unlike mine,you sure say na p2s you dey use or better still root it with vroot which is what I rooted mine with then download titanium backup so as to back up and delete some unwanted app but DON'T DELETE SYSTEM APP OR ANY APP YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH'S
still d same bro can't download any tin its still d vroot I used o. help oooo
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
fesogbade:
guyz add me to whatsapp grp pls 08068878518
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
fesogbade:
but sir your internal memory is full na so where do you want the files to enter
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
AmazingZeus: but sir your internal memory is full na so where do you want the files to enter
wat can I do n can I hv ur pin pls don't really knw hw to go abt it d internal memory used to b more Dan dat
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
fesogbade:
wat can I do n can I hv ur pin pls don't really knw hw to go abt it d internal memory used to b more Dan dat
you know 2gig memory was allocated to you meaning what you have in your phone internal memory is just 2gig,if its full then you are advised to buy m.card
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2014
screenshots

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 02, 2014
AmazingZeus: you know 2gig memory was allocated to you meaning what you have in your phone internal memory is just 2gig,if its full then you are advised to buy m.card
hv uninstall some apps dat can't move to SD n moved d rest but still I can't download from play store saying " insufficient space on device" hw can I get more space without damaging d phone

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
HAPPY NEW MONTH GOOD PEOPLE. YOU NEED TO CHECK WHATS HAPPENING HERE

https://www.nairaland.com/1847548/most-affordable-smartphones-tablets-china/5
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by zemaye: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
AmazingZeus: changing my fonts any how God help me
How did you get this nice font?
Really nice
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
zemaye:
How did you get this nice font?
Really nice
through hifont
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
fesogbade:
hv uninstall some apps dat can't move to SD n moved d rest but still I can't download from play store saying " insufficient space on device" hw can I get more space without damaging d phone
its the rashr tools that ate all the space, uninstall it... flash anything you want with mobileuncle

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply)

AIRTEL 500MB FOR 100 Naira Valid 30 Days / If Your Android Phone Doesn't Comes With A FM Radio, This App Is For You / Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.