Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s - Phones (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s (74057 Views)

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal / Infinix Set To Release Another Beast.. #thehottestone / Check Out Lenovo K80, The Beast With 4gb Ram And 4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
bush4ker:
hv tried that but it just close by it self

use freedom.
Amazingzeus, can i get link to p2s stock rom, the one that came with the fone, cos its seeming my cwm backup is gonna fail me
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by akashi01(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
barackodam:

guyz, am afraid, my droid is bricked.....by the incredible rom of a thing
did you read the Instructions on how to flash?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
akashi01:
did you read the Instructions on how to flash?
yes i did, but truth be spoken, i did ignore it.
And also, i neva wiped cache initially. I thought i did wipe it, but i wiped the wrong thing, maybe thats where the p came from
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by akashi01(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
barackodam:

And also, i neva wiped cache initially. I thought i did wipe it, but i wiped the wrong thing, maybe thats where the p came from
does it boot to recovery?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by akashi01(m): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
barackodam:

Now Follow This steps:
i) wipe data/factory reset
ii) wipe cache partition
iii) advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache
iv) mount and storage>format /
system
v) mount and storage>format /
data
vi) mount and storage>format /
cache
6) Then Install Zip from SDcard...
( Select the downloaded Zip file From
Choose the Zip from SDCARD option)
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
akashi01:
does it boot to recovery?

yea, thanks, i went back to the page and followed instructions, it worked, but am finding it hard taking SS, would upload when am done
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thanks akashi01
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by akashi01(m): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
barackodam:
Thanks akashi01
no problem man
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 12:18am On Dec 11, 2014
That rom has got som ish........., after porting, and powering droid, i ran some changes in the personalisation, then restored all my apps and data via titanium backup, i then rebooted, and that was the end.......since it rebooted then, its been rebooting ever since, once it reaches the screenlock, it reboots automatically, izit my fault, ayaf cleared cache and dalvik-cache after installing the rom ooo
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2014
Ss

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2014
More

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Lastly

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 11, 2014
bro's I'd really like to know how to flash all these roms of a thing. .....but I have no idea how to go about it...... please can someone tell me how to get cwm on my p2s
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2014
AmazingZeus:
my gionee p2s for sell rooted and cwmr ported,I can change the imei to that of Glo in case you want it,price is cheap trust me......pH residents only
bro how did you port cwmr?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2014
barackodam:

guyz, am afraid, my droid is bricked.....by the incredible rom of a thing
the rom bricked your p2s,that means the rom isn't compatiable with gionee p2s and i was there downloading the rom,make i go cancel am use my mb download better thing
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2014
lilbest4:
bro how did you port cwmr?
through a link a guy posted here,check 5 to 15
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
AmazingZeus:
the rom bricked your p2s,that means the rom isn't compatiable with gionee p2s and i was there downloading the rom,make i go cancel am use my mb download better thing
no, its my fault, i ddnt flash it well.
The rom did work
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Krishme: 5:12am On Dec 12, 2014
why dont you guys try flashing colour os ram its bugless with everything working well
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2014
barackodam:

no, its my fault, i ddnt flash it well.
The rom did work
ok make I go download am
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2014
Krishme:
why dont you guys try flashing colour os ram its bugless with everything working well
color rom is just for beauty and wonderful appearance,I hardly use two app at the same time
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
Krishme:

C'mon bro, am using jelly bean, you don't expect me to be flashing the same jelly bean, do you? ?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Antutu on the rom

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
The rom is said to be having 5mp rear camera by Antutu surprisingly
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Krishme: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
pls can anyone drop link for the Gionee p2s stock ROM I need it thanks
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Krishme: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
I just need someone to drawbox Gionee p2s stock ROM link for me pllllsssssss
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by akashi01(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Krishme:
I just need someone to drawbox Gionee p2s stock ROM link for me pllllsssssss
omo my cwm backed up rom is 1.7GB...sorry I can't upload it
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Krishme: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
akashi01:
omo my cwm backed up rom is 1.7GB...sorry I can't upload it

just zip it and give d link to download
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
Krishme:

just zip it and give d link to download
google gionee p2s stock rom....click the first result, androidxda or so..
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by bush4ker(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
barackodam:

use freedom.
Amazingzeus, can i get link to p2s stock rom, the one that came with the fone, cos its seeming my cwm backup is gonna fail me
how do u mean?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by barackodam: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
bush4ker:
how do u mean?
download freedom from google, use it to open the app, it'd work, freedom is an app
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by eddy1759: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
barackodam:

dont download any rom from androidxda
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by eddy1759: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
barackodam:

dont download any rom from androidxda...if u dont want to brick ya fone

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

AIRTEL 500MB FOR 100 Naira Valid 30 Days / If Your Android Phone Doesn't Comes With A FM Radio, This App Is For You / Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.