Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (171922 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MoyoGENERAL: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hello everyone....
Heard NDDC will be calling any moment from now!!!!!
What's the latest? schools don mail tire....
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by inteli: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
MoyoGENERAL: Hello everyone....

Thank you for bringing this thread to new life. Shame on the hacker dat interupted this thread.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
inteli:

Thank you for bringing this thread to new life. Shame on the hacker dat interupted this thread.

Chai! I don miss nairaland and our nddc forum. Can all members please come back? I don't know but I believe soon they will be contacting us.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Schelube(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
God will c us thru o.Can't imaging browsing without nairaland
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2014
welcome bak friends, pls was the update with nddc? any hopes
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Frank0010(m): 8:48am On Jun 28, 2014
Welcome back to dz thread. Let keep it alive n keep updating on de nddc scholarship. I wish I can see most of us back again in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by lendron03(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2014
Well we are almost in July, it is safe to assume dat NDDC have to start calling soonest. lets all stay positive and kip our fingers crossed.
May God be wit us all!

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Frangbon: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
No be only you o
Southampton, Leeds, Edinburgh

MoyoGENERAL: Hello everyone....
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
I am so happy this thread is back.....Let us all be Optimistic.....The good news will definitely come in July.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2014
Praise The Lord! Praise God!! I no fit shout. The Lord is good. Don't know where to start from, choi! Thank you Jesus.
Ehm! Dem neva call me oooo! Bible say in all things give thanks. As we dey wait make we dey give God the thanks still. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2014
c.simms7:
Praise The Lord! Praise God!! I no fit shout. The Lord is good. Don't know where to start from, choi! Thank you Jesus.
Ehm! Dem neva call me oooo! Bible say in all things give thanks. As we dey wait make we dey give God the thanks still. Lol.

i like ur optimism. keep it up friend
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by kayuseful: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2014
c.simms7:
pls stop this intentional suspense now. as if they don call, that's what I thought when you were jubilating
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by kayuseful: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2014
please can someone give these people a call and get us facts. what's going on
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by xerebro: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
STill no info frm nddv. Kip calm. ĢOd dey
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 29Ade07: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hi there,
Can somebody give me the name and email contact address of the secretary of NDDC scholarship board.
I want to contact them
Please this is highly urgent
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
kayuseful: please can someone give these people a call and get us facts. what's going on

Hmmmmmmmm, speechless
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by chivitech: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
c.simms7:

God bless you bro. I thank God also. He is the Omnipotent God. I don't thank Him because I have (or will have) the scholarship, I have the scholarship because I thank Him. Praiseeee the Lord

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
chivitech:

God bless you bro. I thank God also. He is the Omnipotent God. I don't thank Him because I have (or will have) the scholarship, I have the scholarship because I thank Him. Praiseeee the Lord

That's the faith bruv. No worries at all. Having faith is all that matters and counts.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2014
As it stands like this ehn. I no dey gree make my phone die again o. I no fit shout. I no wan hear say dem call me or one thing and my number no connect o! I advise you all take same measure, for those of us wey network no strong for our house, I advise make we dey climb tree to get sharp network or go our friend's or family members house make dem no shoot bird d mama fly type of story come out o. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Frangbon: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2014
Check their website (http://www.nddc.gov.ng/management.html)
Dr.(Mrs) Christy.V.N.Atako
Director - Education, Health and Social Services

29Ade07: Hi there,
Can somebody give me the name and email contact address of the secretary of NDDC scholarship board.
I want to contact them
Please this is highly urgent

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 5:46am On Jul 01, 2014
api new month folks
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Frank0010(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2014
Welcome to de month of success n accomplishment. God wl do it 4 us.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 7:00am On Jul 01, 2014
Dantidote: api new month folks

same to u
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by doombuggy: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2014
Good to see u guys are back
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 29Ade07: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
Frangbon: Check their website (http://www.nddc.gov.ng/management.html)
Dr.(Mrs) Christy.V.N.Atako
Director - Education, Health and Social Services

Thanks a lot Frangbon. I know her name now
I was wondering if there is a away I can have her official email or phone number.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
temporarily suspended project
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by smo3: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2014
cabaye: temporarily suspended project

Says undecided
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2014
@Cabaye, is this an assumption by you or you got the info from a reliable source in NDDC?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2014
cabaye: temporarily suspended project

Pls do not play with our emotions. Come out plain if u v any tangible info...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
I THINK NDDC IS STILL WAITING FOR THE APPROVAL OF ITS BUDGET. I PRAY THINGS WILL GO WELL THIS JULY.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Frangbon: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
http://www.nassnig.org/nass/news.php?id=584

SENATE HOLDS LAST PLENARY SITTING OF THIRD SESSION OF THE 7TH ASSEMBLY

The Senate has come to the end of its Third Year Session of the Seventh Senate on Thursday, 5 June. The first business of the day was the receipt of Presidential Nominee for screening and confirmation on the Board of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). If confirmed, the nominee, Mr. Osiriete Peters, is to represent Edo State on the NDDC Board. The screening exercise has been referred to the Senate Committee on Niger Delta Affairs for further legislative work. Other legislative activities carried out in the Red Chamber included the presentation of the following reports: *The Report of the Senate Committee on National Planning, Economic Affairs and Poverty Alleviation on the “Screening of Dr. Casmir Anyanwu (Imo State) and Mr. Ken Kayama (Bayelsa State) for appointment as Members of the Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC)”. The report was laid before the Senate by the Committee Chairman, Sen. Barnabas Gemade. *The Report of the Senate Committee on National Identity Card and National Population on the screening of Alhaji Baba Makau, Alhaji Yusuf Mohammed Anka, Alhaji Abdullahi Abarshir and Alhaji Mohammed Aliyu Gumel for appointment as members of the National Population Commission (NPC), laid before the Senate by Sen. Maina Ma’aji Lawan[b]Also, the 2014 budget of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) sent to Senate by President Jonathan has been considered and referred to the Senate Committee on Niger Delta Affairs for further legislative input[/b]Similarly, the Senate has received, considered and approved the report of the Conference Committee of both the Senate and the House of Representatives on the harmonization of the National Assembly Service Commission (NASC) Act CAP N7 2004 (Repeal and Re-enactment) Bill 2014, recently passed with differences. The report was presented by Sen. Aloysius Etok and the Senate Leader, Sen. Victor Ndoma-Egba, moved a motion that the Senate should consider the report and was seconded by Sen. Abubakar Sadiq Yar’ Adua. The Upper Legislative Chamber considered the NASC Conference Committee report and the Senate President, Sen. David Mark, put the question on whether the report should be approved and passed or otherwise. The law- makers answered in the affirmative and the bill was passed. The Senate Leader, Sen. Victor Ndoma-Egba, announced the end of the Third Legislative Year of the Seventh Senate and moved for its adjournment until Tuesday, 24 June when the Chamber will reconvene for its fourth and final session of the Seventh Senate.

Global Careers: I THINK NDDC IS STILL WAITING FOR THE APPROVAL OF ITS BUDGET. I PRAY THINGS WILL GO WELL THIS JULY.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Frangbon: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
Frangbon: http://www.nassnig.org/nass/news.php?id=584

SENATE HOLDS LAST PLENARY SITTING OF THIRD SESSION OF THE 7TH ASSEMBLY

The Senate has come to the end of its Third Year Session of the Seventh Senate on Thursday, 5 June. The first business of the day was the receipt of Presidential Nominee for screening and confirmation on the Board of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC). If confirmed, the nominee, Mr. Osiriete Peters, is to represent Edo State on the NDDC Board. The screening exercise has been referred to the Senate Committee on Niger Delta Affairs for further legislative work. Other legislative activities carried out in the Red Chamber included the presentation of the following reports: *The Report of the Senate Committee on National Planning, Economic Affairs and Poverty Alleviation on the “Screening of Dr. Casmir Anyanwu (Imo State) and Mr. Ken Kayama (Bayelsa State) for appointment as Members of the Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC)”. The report was laid before the Senate by the Committee Chairman, Sen. Barnabas Gemade. *The Report of the Senate Committee on National Identity Card and National Population on the screening of Alhaji Baba Makau, Alhaji Yusuf Mohammed Anka, Alhaji Abdullahi Abarshir and Alhaji Mohammed Aliyu Gumel for appointment as members of the National Population Commission (NPC), laid before the Senate by Sen. Maina Ma’aji Lawan[b]Also, the 2014 budget of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) sent to Senate by President Jonathan has been considered and referred to the Senate Committee on Niger Delta Affairs for further legislative input[/b]Similarly, the Senate has received, considered and approved the report of the Conference Committee of both the Senate and the House of Representatives on the harmonization of the National Assembly Service Commission (NASC) Act CAP N7 2004 (Repeal and Re-enactment) Bill 2014, recently passed with differences. The report was presented by Sen. Aloysius Etok and the Senate Leader, Sen. Victor Ndoma-Egba, moved a motion that the Senate should consider the report and was seconded by Sen. Abubakar Sadiq Yar’ Adua. The Upper Legislative Chamber considered the NASC Conference Committee report and the Senate President, Sen. David Mark, put the question on whether the report should be approved and passed or otherwise. The law- makers answered in the affirmative and the bill was passed. The Senate Leader, Sen. Victor Ndoma-Egba, announced the end of the Third Legislative Year of the Seventh Senate and moved for its adjournment until Tuesday, 24 June when the Chamber will reconvene for its fourth and final session of the Seventh Senate.

THE NDDC COMMITTEE DETAILS CAN BE FOUND HERE
http://www.nassnig.org/nass/committees.php?id=43

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.