Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,701 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (171861 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
fct07a1171: WAOH! AT long last. finally approved @ 4:46pm.

let the message starts rolling in.

[color=#990000][/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good to hear it is approved. It means we will be notified tomorrow. Today is over.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
cabaye: breaking news... totalgovtjobs.in/nddc-scholarship-scheme/3489

@cabaye, i don't understand that advert...pls explain

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
GlobalCareers:

@cabaye, i don't understand that advert...pls explain

one clown has been helping Nddc advertise scholarship for 2015..Lol
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2014

[color=#990000][/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For saying 4:46pm, it seems u were in nddc's office today. What are their next plans?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2014

recharge card money approved ....that means they will cash the money from the bank on Monday morning as the m.d will write a cheque tomorrow. so Tuesday should be optimistic.. Lol
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Una don start!!!....some people just surface today dey say 2morw we go see text...oya oo make we dey watch...fingers crossed,phones charged,2morw no far

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
cabaye:

recharge card money approved ....that means they will cash the money from the bank on Monday morning as the m.d will write a cheque tomorrow. so Tuesday should be optimistic.. Lol

How did u know d md will write a check tmoro?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
I was not at the nddc office but my source works with them. he personally asked me 2 leave bauchi, where I am based, to PH cos approval will be done this week and sms/mails wl start rolling. He called me some mins to 5pm 2day informing me of the approval.
He is a colleague back then in the University and works with NDDC, PH.
I arrived PH yesterday and staying @ Ada George with Him.

Best of Luck to all
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rabidvirus: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
cabaye:

Bro, with all due respect, just take a seat.I know u play a huge part in keeping this thread going.But you mustn't act like u always have it figured out.

The guy dat brought dis new lead hasn't wavered on his timing.He said today or tmrw, wetin come be ur recharge card theory inside?..

Wetin u nor know, u nor know..lock up and hope something comes out of dis new info.Dem tell u say NDDC na Okoro n Sons where MD must write cheque?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by crazyinlove: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
rabidvirus:

Bro, with all due respect, just take a seat.I know u play a huge part in keeping this thread going.But you mustn't act like u always have it figured out.

The guy dat brought dis new lead hasn't wavered on his timing.He said today or tmrw, wetin come be ur recharge card theory inside?..

Wetin u nor know, u nor know..lock up and hope something comes out of dis new info.Dem tell u say NDDC na Okoro n Sons where MD must write cheque?
The way una dey talk to cabaye... there is God ooooooooo. I remember he added lol to his comment, meaning he is just joking
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
rabidvirus:

what I wrote was kind of a joke..pls don't take it serious.I am not here to serve you guys neither do I need praises from any one (except you go give me scholarship). no vex Bros
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
fct07a1171: I was not at the nddc office but my source works with them. he personally asked me 2 leave bauchi, where I am based, to PH cos approval will be done this week and sms/mails wl start rolling. He called me some mins to 5pm 2day informing me of the approval.
He is a colleague back then in the University and works with NDDC, PH.
I arrived PH yesterday and staying @ Ada George with Him.

Best of Luck to all

I don't know neither have I corresponded with you but I believe you because like I shared with Benny earlier today, I'm aware that the board have been in a meeting since Tuesday. After your post, I called and the person I called said they just finished a meeting and it does coincide directly with your timing. Fingers crossed, prayers to God. Thanks and congrats in advance.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
rabidvirus:

Baba no dey enter Cabaye naw. Na joke him dey joke, ah ah naw.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Meanwhile, I no know why I never catch scientist where him dey peep. E dey vex me. I dey refresh this page every few minutes just to catch am. Lol.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rabidvirus: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Apologies Cabaye, i guess i misunderstood n overreacted.I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
dry bones shall live again...thank God for the approval
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
At this point,let me take out time to say this....its been a wonderful journey and I want to appreciate every1 who has kept this forum going as we move to the permanent site......@cabaye,scientist,benny,cmiss7,rabidvirus,globalcareers,seselez,crazyinlove,cynthiababe,rascal,linton99...............fct07a1171,.....the list continues...,GOD bless and favour us all....{if I didn't mention ur name,PLEASE pardon me, it isn't intentional}....hoping to meet every1 when we go to collect our award letters!

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
At this point,let me take out time to say this....its been a wonderful journey and I want to appreciate every1 who has kept this forum going as we move to the permanent site......@cabaye,scientist,benny,cmiss7,rabidvirus,globalcareers,seselez,crazyinlove,cynthiababe,rascal,dantidote,linton99..fct07a1171,.....the list continues...,GOD bless and favour us all....{if I didn't mention ur name,PLEASE pardon me, it isn't intentional}....hoping to meet every1 when we go to collect our award letters!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
At this point,let me take out time to say this....its been a wonderful journey and I want to appreciate every1 who has kept this forum going as we move to the permanent site..@cabaye,scientist,benny,cmiss7,rabidvirus,globalcareers,seselez,crazyinlove,cynthiababe,rascal,dantidote,linton99,fct07a1171,the list continues...,GOD bless and favour us all....if I didn't mention ur name,PLEASE pardon me, it isn't intentional...hoping to meet every1 when we go to collect our award letters!

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
linton99: At this point,let me take out time to say this....its been a wonderful journey and I want to appreciate every1 who has kept this forum going as we move to the permanent site..@cabaye,scientist,benny,cmiss7,rabidvirus,globalcareers,seselez,rascal,dantidote,linton99,fct07a1171,the list continues,GOD bless and favour us all....if I didn't mention ur name,PLEASE pardon me, it isn't intentional...hoping to meet every1 when we go to collect our award letters!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by waltwissle: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2014
grin grin wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin wink smiley smiley grin grin grin cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley wink smiley wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 5:57am On Sep 19, 2014
Goodmorning With all humility dear NAIRALANDERS,I had made a promise which was to be out ending of august or latest September 1st.,I am sorry for the Nigerian factor that played out.The typing of letters and other information i gave out was actually true except the release date ,Im not in the country ,but from findings the MD left ABUJA on monday to conclude certain issues ,september is not passing by .Is very likely the FCT GUY/MADAM IS FACTUAL ,because since 2011 before the award letter is given a meeting is held for about three days.WE ALL PRAY OUR NAME IS ON THE LIST........GOOD LUCK TO ALL

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2014
scientist235: Goodmorning With all humulity dear NAIRALANDERS,I had made a promise which was to be out ending of august or latest September 1st.,I am sorry for the Nigerian factor that played out.The typing of letters and other information i gave out was actually true except the release date ,Im not in the country ,but from findings the MD left ABUJA on monday to conclude certain issues ,september is not passing by .Is very likely the FCT GUY/MADAM IS FACTUAL ,because since 2011 before the award letter is given a meeting is held for about three days.WE ALL PRAY OUR NAME IS ON THE LIST........GOOD LUCK TO ALL

welcome back scientist... i think no one should be blamed if any info given fails to turn out as so cos these NDDC guys seem have a Brownian way of doing things.... that said, I have the faith that we are in the last minutes of the waiting... and I'm prepared for the good news, be it for me or other brothers here... cheers in advance...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2014
scientist235: Goodmorning With all humulity dear NAIRALANDERS,I had made a promise which was to be out ending of august or latest September 1st.,I am sorry for the Nigerian factor that played out.The typing of letters and other information i gave out was actually true except the release date ,Im not in the country ,but from findings the MD left ABUJA on monday to conclude certain issues ,september is not passing by .Is very likely the FCT GUY/MADAM IS FACTUAL ,because since 2011 before the award letter is given a meeting is held for about three days.WE ALL PRAY OUR NAME IS ON THE LIST........GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Scientist! ScieNTist! sCIentist ooo! How many times did I call u? So u leave us go collect ur own scholarsh letter, come go yankee begin dey study, shuuu? Lol. How far my brother, where have u bn all d while? e be like say u don go abroad start ur program already? A beg gist us more.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by sofi05(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2014
If there was a maximum no of times one can hit the refresh button.......I would've exhausted it...!

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2014
Let's see who will be the first to receive a text msg or email and share the good news.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2014
good morning all anticipated scholars. I don tire ooo. now na 10:41am and I never receive my sms neither has anybody. abi all the 100% assurance info wey I get na joke? wetin dey really happen. u cant even trust d info frm a brother sef
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2014
fct07a1171: good morning all anticipated scholars. I don tire ooo. now na 10:41am and I never receive my sms neither has anybody. abi all the 100% assurance info wey I get na joke? wetin dey really happen. u cant even trust d info frm a brother sef

Let's not despair,call ur inside-man..let's know whats delaying the process.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2014
fct07a1171: good morning all anticipated scholars. I don tire ooo. now na 10:41am and I never receive my sms neither has anybody. abi all the 100% assurance info wey I get na joke? wetin dey really happen. u cant even trust d info frm a brother sef

But today is not over naa. Where you told d texts will come in d morning? From my experiences, NDDC always send texts in the afternoon.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2014

But today is not over naa. WERE you told d texts will come in d morning? From my experiences, NDDC always send texts in the afternoon.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2014
Early mornings, late afternoons or late at night that's when the texts do come in. Let's be hopeful and prayerful.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2014
Meanwhile, free up space on your phone o. Delete all those texts from ya bfs and gfs ASAP o. Make ya phones no show no space for new msgs o. Lol. Even if na smartphone delete. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.